Author Topic: Joshua Rosenberg creates dozens of anti-JTF smear videos  (Read 14588 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Joshua Rosenberg creates dozens of anti-JTF smear videos
« Reply #50 on: March 23, 2011, 09:21:20 PM »
On 4international.wordpress.com, the blogger's name appears as Felix Quigley. Are you sure Josh and Felix are the same guy? Where do you see him and that Marbus guy together?

בס''ד

Joshua Rosenberg appears openly as one of the 4International Communist web site's main writers:
https://4international.wordpress.com/2008/03/09/the-itnguardian-trnopolje-omarska-death-camp-hoax/

That is why Rosenberg registered on the JTF forum as "4International", and made hundreds of youtube videos as "4International". The term "4International" represents the Communist followers of the vicious self-hating Jew Leon Trotsky, who was the brains behind the horrific 1917 Bolshevik revolution in Russia that led to 70 years of monstrous Soviet Communist tyranny, barbarism and genocide. Rosenberg is a Trotskyite Communist traitor.

Rosenberg has opened numerous accounts on youtube where he lavishly praises and defends Marbus the Croat Nazi. Rosenberg does videos together with Marbus. On a recent video, Rosenberg attacks me and JTF for calling Marbus a "Nazi". Rosenberg says on the video that Marbus is simply a "Croat nationalist" and that it is "ridiculous" to call Marbus a Nazi. So Rosenberg now whitewashes and defends Marbus, who is the number one promoter of Croat Ustashi Nazism on youtube. In other words, Rosenberg has not only betrayed the Jewish people, he has also betrayed the Serbs.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #51 on: March 23, 2011, 09:28:21 PM »
I dont understand.  Why would anyone who was an admirer of communism be pro-JTF?   Was Joshua Rosenberg also "RCH?"

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #52 on: March 23, 2011, 09:59:22 PM »
No, rosenberg was not rch.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #53 on: March 23, 2011, 11:28:26 PM »
OK I JUST SAW THIS FOR THE FIRST TIME. ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT 4INTERNATIONAL, WHO MADE LOADS OF VIDEOS FOR JTF, WHO WE ALL BLESSED AND THANKED PROFUSELY, IS AGAINST US? WTH? I FEEL BETRAYED. WHO CAN I TRUST ANYMORE? I MEET PEOPLE HERE AND I FEEL SO HAPPY THAT I AM NOT THE "CRAZY RIGHT-WINGER" (WHICH I USUALLY AM EVERYWHERE ELSE I GO). JTF IS A HOME FOR ME AND WE ARE A FAMILY, AND THEN THIS CRAP HAPPENS? IT'S LIKE MY OWN FAMILY HAS DECEIVED ME. I FEEL CHEAP, DIRTY, USED, AND VIOLATED. WHO'S NEXT? BEFORE I KNOW IT MUMAN, DR. DAN, LISA, RON, KWRBT, MORD, BRENNAN, AND EVEN CHAIM COULD TURN OUT TO BE ENEMIES (CHAS V'SHALOM)....but the point stands.....this hurts man, this hurts a lot.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #54 on: March 24, 2011, 09:03:01 PM »
OK I JUST SAW THIS FOR THE FIRST TIME. ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT 4INTERNATIONAL, WHO MADE LOADS OF VIDEOS FOR JTF, WHO WE ALL BLESSED AND THANKED PROFUSELY, IS AGAINST US? WTH? I FEEL BETRAYED. WHO CAN I TRUST ANYMORE? I MEET PEOPLE HERE AND I FEEL SO HAPPY THAT I AM NOT THE "CRAZY RIGHT-WINGER" (WHICH I USUALLY AM EVERYWHERE ELSE I GO). JTF IS A HOME FOR ME AND WE ARE A FAMILY, AND THEN THIS CRAP HAPPENS? IT'S LIKE MY OWN FAMILY HAS DECEIVED ME. I FEEL CHEAP, DIRTY, USED, AND VIOLATED. WHO'S NEXT? BEFORE I KNOW IT MUMAN, DR. DAN, LISA, RON, KWRBT, MORD, BRENNAN, AND EVEN CHAIM COULD TURN OUT TO BE ENEMIES (CHAS V'SHALOM)....but the point stands.....this hurts man, this hurts a lot.
Relax, calm down. A few nuts do not define JTF.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #55 on: April 04, 2011, 09:02:41 AM »
It is very puzzling how we can have all these people who not just leave JTF but make 180 degree turns and start working with Nazis.  What is it about JTF that appealed to these people in the first place if not the ideology?  In Joshua Rosenberg's case, the discovery of his website sheds some light on why he may have joined the movement.  Apparently Trotskyites are also against Muslims to some extent, who allied with Hitler.  And Russia is traditionally pro-Serbia, so that could explain some of his interest in that area.  But why start working with Nazis and Croats?

I'm guessing he cares more about his ego than any ideological principles.  Ego is a big deal.  Ego is the reason Haman wanted to kill all Jews in Persia, because one Jew Mordechai wouldn't bow down to him as he passed by.  Moses, on the other hand, was the most humble man on the face of the earth according to the Torah, and went on to be Israel's greatest prophet and teacher.  So ego is something we should watch out for, and humility is something we should strive for.  If our feelings get hurt in the course of being part of a movement like JTF, we must remember that there are ideological principles greater than ourselves such as Torah, Zionism, and fighting evil that take precedence over us.  A bruised ego should not mean an automatic sellout to the enemy.

I think rosenberg only sides with weigang, marbus and ben mizrachi for strategical reasons. That doesn't make it less despicable, but him calling weigang a 'Rav' is clearly meant to mock weigang, whether weigang understands it or not.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #56 on: April 08, 2011, 12:17:25 PM »
The only one from that group who appears to be serious and decent is poor Peter
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #57 on: April 08, 2011, 02:51:47 PM »
The only one from that group who appears to be serious and decent is poor Peter
You're very wrong Mord. That animal is behind te scenes promoting wiefags site and he still pretends to be Jewish just so he can date Jewish girls. There is nothing serious and decent about this beast by any means.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #58 on: April 18, 2011, 09:17:11 AM »
God does not approve evil but may use it to further his ultimate plans of salvation and judgement for the world.

Offline SerbianPatriot89

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #59 on: April 22, 2011, 04:46:39 PM »
Who are those anti-JTF guys and what do they want from Chaim? Can somebody explain me please including any information about their time on JTF (if they were members of this movement).