Author Topic: Charlie Sheen i can't be an anti semite since i'm Jewish  (Read 631 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Charlie Sheen i can't be an anti semite since i'm Jewish
« on: March 06, 2011, 06:08:22 AM »
I never thought he was a an anti Semite just a bit nutty                               http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4038017,00.html

Charlie Sheen: I'm Jewish

Troubles actor says should have mentioned his Jewishness when he was accused of anti-Semitism

AFP
Published:    03.06.11, 12:19 / Israel Culture

Share on TwitterShare on Facebook

Troubled US actor Charlie Sheen rounded off a rollercoaster week by claiming that he couldn't be anti-Semitic because he is Jewish – and saying he is off to Haiti, to help out there.

Sheen, whose children were taken away from him a week after the hit TV series in which he stars was cancelled, said he should have mentioned his Jewishness when he was accused of anti-Semitism last week.

Full story

"My mom is Jewish. Here's where it gets confusing – we don't know who her father was," he told the TV show Access Hollywood Live. "But she is, in fact, Jewish. So, I guess that would make me Jewish, and my children Jewish.

"And Brooke, my ex-wife, is Jewish. So, I guess I should've rolled all that out too," he added.

Challenged about why he didn't mention this earlier, he added: "I know, I know – stupid me... I just got caught sleeping. Caught napping. Which is rare for me."

The comments came a week after hit TV show "Two and a Half Men" was canceled for the rest of the season following Sheen's repeated attack on its producer, Chuck Lorre.

ADL: Borderline anti-Semitism

Sheen notably referred to Lorre by the Hebrew translation of his name, Chaim Levine, drawing condemnation from the Anti Defamation League lobby group which described it as "borderline anti-Semitism."

After TV network CBS pulled the plug, the actor took to the airwaves in a series of rambling TV interviews this week, prompting his spokesman to quit.

Then on Wednesday he revealed that his twin two-year-old sons Max and Bob had been taken away by police, after their mother had filed a restraining order, alleging that Sheen had made death threats.

At the same time he launched his own Twitter feed, which was an immediate sensation, and by the end of the week had more than 1.6 million followers on the micro-blogging site.

Advertisement   

In his latest interview Friday, Sheen revealed that he plans to travel to quake- and disease-wracked Haiti, with actor friend Sean Penn. "We're going to do a couple things first and then it looks like we're heading down," he said.

"I'm excited as hell because, you know, if I can bring the attention of the world down there, then clearly this tsunami keeps cresting," he added.

Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
Re: Charlie Sheen i can't be an anti semite since i'm Jewish
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2011, 07:09:03 AM »
   My big question is not why such an idiot exists, but why the media is giving him all the attention that he does not deserve.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2011, 07:17:10 AM »
  My big question is not why such an idiot exists, but why the media is giving him all the attention that he does not deserve.
Good question  

But grealdo riveara is :::D
« Last Edit: March 06, 2011, 08:04:44 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2011, 05:40:05 PM »
OY GEVALT!!!
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2011, 08:27:28 PM »
Yeah such a great Jew: His mother allows her son & husband to take the last name of Fulton Sheen. Brilliant.

And he's Jewish? Well, guess what? We don't want credit for this low-life! >:(