Author Topic: OMG - Israeli Rag Haaretz is lobbying against Jonathan Pollard  (Read 396 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Oh My Gosh!!!

It is inconceivable that any sane person would be against releasing poor Jonathan Pollard, who has been rotting in prison for 25 years. The liberal, demented, perverted, wicked, evil, rasha, bird-cage lining paper rag Ha'aretz has just published an anti-Pollard screed.

My first impression, the gutteral, guf-centered, impulse was to release a wild primordial scream. Pulling my peyos out to make sure I didn't inhale them after screaming, my jaw dropped in utter disbelief. The headline alone is gut wrenching "Jerusalem & Babylon / Lobbying for Jonathan Pollard will only harm US-Israel ties". The back-stabbing self-hating demon-possessed 'Jews' of J-Street pale in their slimy loathing of their own people.

Here is the 1st paragraph of the piece of drek:

Has everyone gone off their minds and am I the only sane person still around? Why is the whole country joining in this insane carnival and nobody sounding a warning? What has possessed us to join this campaign to release the man who single-handedly caused more damage to Israel's most strategic asset than any other?

Written by the low-life called "Anshel Pfeffer", the screed attempts to persuade the reader to realize that Pollard is getting what he deserved. Unfortunately that premise is absolutely not true. One reason I hate Ha'aretz more than I hate the terrorists themselves, is because they have these video ads which automatically play when you visit the site. You know they are doing this to milk the advertisers who pay for every hit on that page.

It is for that reason I refuse to post a link to Ha'aretz. I do not intend to help them spread their vile anti-semitic hatred to any others.

Please join me in shouting a hardy "Yemach Shemo" to the editors and writers, and even the subscribers of Ha'aretz!

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
Re: OMG - Israeli Rag Haaretz is lobbying against Jonathan Pollard
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2011, 03:16:17 AM »
I am speechless in front of such self-hatred and such injustice...
Of course I will curse them. And, believe me, I will do it with all my heart.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2011, 05:09:06 AM by Yaakov Mendel »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: OMG - Israeli Rag Haaretz is lobbying against Jonathan Pollard
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2011, 06:32:42 AM »
What do you expect it's like a Hamas bullhorn
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03