Author Topic: The truth about Pan Aryan alliance its origin and founder!  (Read 5727 times)

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
The truth about Pan Aryan alliance its origin and founder!
« on: June 07, 2007, 09:28:54 PM »
Panaryan alliance is anti-Semitic organiztion that wants to unite all White Caucasiods of European decent and the pockets of the lost pure Aryan whites some groups of Iranians, Indians, Pakistanis and likes. The forum was founded by a Georgian Turk with Sisu. Her board is similar to that of Panf which was run by Daiblo Blanco, in fact he gave her the idea of Pan-Aryanism a form of White Nationalism. Their is a rumour that the she is infact not of Gerogian blood at all, because most of her family memebers are of the Muslim faith. Georgians are hardly Muslims in the first place, but rather belong to the Eastern Orthodox faith of the Georgian church, Sisu has admited to being a "Georgian" Turk on occasions. Few people have stated that she is a self-hating Turk, and her pictures she barely looks like the European ideal. Sisu was Mod on Dabilo Blancos forum Panf, and he took her ideas of WN from him. Its also intersting that she harbours such anti-Semitic tendencies and even calls the worst kind of massacre in the history of mankind the Holocaust to be hoax. The Holocaust affected all Jews both Shepardic and Ashkenazis were rounded by for extermination. Her forum puts most Arab anti-Semities(Jews) to shame, she has section called Jewish studies were they mock Jews and how they were tormented by the Holocaust. Her is thread mocking Ann Frank a Jewish hero, who died in the Holocaust http://www.panaryan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3415 disguistting and horondous. Sisu lives in Texas, and her family have ties to the spice trade, she also known as Spirit of Fire and Sisu both of those names are not her real names. Her name according to sources is that of Turkish Muslim sounding name that she changed to  European name to sound less ethinc and more of what is considered White. its also very intersting those in the WN sene fear Jewish blood, but accept people who are partly Mongoloid Native Americans. Most WN's ARE NOT PURE WHITES THEY HAVE NAITVE AMERICAN BLOOD OR SOMETIMES MONGOLOID. The reason WNs and people like Sisu accept people with Mongoloid blood because their countries have been contaminted by Mongoloid blood from the Huns,Mygars,Bulgars and few others Mongoloids. Their are two people with Mongoloid blood who post and claim to be White Nationalists they are Rengade his name is Crusader and the Hungarian Stegura. Sisu has obsession with Finnish or Finnic peoples, she claims to be a Finn or pretends to be one.

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
Re: The truth about Pan Aryan alliance its origin and founder!
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2007, 10:09:46 PM »
I have lots of Info on the memebers of Pan-Aryan allaince anti-Semitism must be fought!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2007, 12:07:55 PM »
These people are just mentally ill. You will not get anywhere with them.

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2007, 01:22:30 PM »
These people are just mentally ill. You will not get anywhere with them.

Thats true its intersting most of them are not even pure whites, some of them are Georgians, Armenieans, Iranians, some Europeans, especialy South Europeans we know whom to have heavy Negroid admixture such as the Spaniards and Portugesse and to lesser extent the Sicilians.

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2007, 02:30:50 PM »
I have lots of Info about the Mods and founders of that disguisting forum!

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2007, 02:33:45 PM »

Please post!

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2007, 02:53:10 PM »

Please post!

I enough info but i will post more, i have discoussed Sisu/Spririt of Fire ,Setgura/Theoden, and Cruasder/Rengade. They have appeared in anti-racist forums such as mootstormfront. The founder of the forum is a Turkish Georgian woman who uses the pesudo-names of Sisu and Spirit of Fire, she often pretends to be Finn and imagines her self to be a Nordic woman lol, she has also dated various WN's and even met the infamous Dabilo Blanco who is the founder of the Pan-Aryan ideology, and few other White Supermacists. Its romoured that she infact uses fake pictures to prove she is Nordic, most of those who have seen her photo have said she shows Turaniod and Armeniod features(more to be reviled in the future).

Stegura is Hungarian with pesudo-names Theoden and Stegura he has posted on Stromfront and other WN sources. Stegura was against the ideology of Pan-Aryanism this can be seen in his posts on Stromfront, he was later recurited by Sisu with the XZs another name of Sisu/Spirit of Fire on Stromfront. Stegura has on occasionaly shown affantities with Mongoloids saying he accepts people with Mongoloid blood but not with Semitic or Negroid.

more to come

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2007, 08:30:13 PM »
Rengade, Crusader are is of French, Hungarian, and little dash of Native American. He is an anti-Semitie and belives the Jews are causing problems. Rengade/Crusader can be considered a self-hater since he attacks Native Americans and Mongoloids as being ugly, and he is extermely anti-Black.

Kiwi

« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2007, 08:29:55 AM »
How do you know Spirit of Fire is from a Muslim family?

Where are you getting this information from?

I am new to WN's Forums and see none of this.

Offline Noble Men

• New JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2007, 02:55:35 PM »
Yes she is a 4 foot tall brown Mexican with a beer gut.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2007, 03:33:05 PM »
I support fighting these types to the death.  They are scum.

Offline Catholic Zionist 73

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2007, 09:46:53 PM »
I just visited that site, and I feel like I need a bath! What a load of excrement!  >:(

Heathen/pagan nonsense mixed in with shape shifting lizards and claims that the Christian New Testament is forged (the Muslims say that). Asking each other "do I look white enough?" Complaints that Russian StørmFrønt is racist against Georgians.  :laugh:

A couple of people admitted to being Christian but that was for traditon only! I think Chaim said "if you believe in nothing, you'll fall for anything".

Half of them seem to be Iranians and mediterranean nationalities who could be mistaken for looking like Jews anyway.  ???
« Last Edit: August 09, 2007, 09:48:49 PM by Catholic Zionist 73 »

Offline J_nel

• New JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2007, 04:20:34 PM »
The funny thing is that she fooled all those "white nationalists" with her claim that she is White. I have seen her pictures, believe me she is far from White. She does not belong in the US and should be shipped to Turkey.

She is not born in the US, though she has full citizenship since she was married with an American. However the US system has kicked several non US born SS men out of the states. I would like to speak with lawyers, or orgs who have experience with fighting non-US born haters. Please send your information to [email protected] (account is closed for yahoo messenger messages).

I would like to come in contact with people who do live in TX and are willing to help me.

Offline J_nel

• New JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2007, 09:08:19 AM »
I have created a Yahoo group for her with details about her, including 31 pictures.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/paa-admin/

Please send me a private message here at JTF if you wanna join, so that I can approve it. Dont forget to include your yahoo id in the private message. I dont want those haters lurking on my group where I plan to discuss my strategy against this "white" Turk.

Offline J_nel

• New JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2007, 09:23:55 AM »
I believe that paa is the most dangerous White Supremacist site. They have a strange combination of euro and non euro jew haters, the only thing that they have in common is their hate for Jews. It is important that we pay greatest attention to this site and the Turkish owner before this "Pan Aryan" spreads like a disease, and it will influence other White supremacists to seek alliances with international Jew haters.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2007, 09:36:32 AM by J_nel »

Kiwi

« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2007, 06:45:11 AM »
Don't you think you are reading a little too much into it :D

I have PMed you J_nel.

« Last Edit: August 17, 2007, 06:52:25 AM by The Infidel. »