Author Topic: J & R Music/Computer  (Read 492 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
J & R Music/Computer
« on: March 21, 2011, 11:04:11 AM »

Those of you who live in NYC or its surrounding areas probably know J&R Music and later J&R Computer.
It was opened by Jews.
Recently, in addidion to the obvious Jews in their cap and coat, I'm seeing more mohammeds and achmeds. One of the many mohammeds became manager. I wonder who he's going to hire for his department.
We've already seen how they hire "keesha" and "mookie".  One time, I was looking at telephones and the jiggeress kept dodging me. I went around to try to catch her so that she can open up a glass cage because she has the key. Otherwise I would never bother her. She kept going around and around avoiding work. Finally I picked out a telephone grabbed the box and I was on my way only to be halted by the ape. She shoved a yellow form in my face like if I had to hand over that box so that she could put her id on it. I said no. You did not help me. I went downstairs to a fat Jew in the office and reported the ape. I told him I've been shopping at J&R since the 1980s. I said I would walk out next time I see some lazy "employee".

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Re: J & R Music/Computer
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2011, 11:23:13 AM »
I suggest from now one people write to you for their african action story.

Offline Eden Ben Yitzchak

• Full JTFer
Re: J & R Music/Computer
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2011, 03:21:53 PM »
You is a racist! I be a black muslim myself, and I tell ya', me and mah homies are hardworkin' people mmm hmmm! You know what it's like to pimp all those m.f. b*tches, and sellin' all that crack to all mah bros out in the streets?! and I have my own habits to support, y'know what I'm sayin'... and that lousy welfare check I get every month , ain't enough! You get that, dawg?