Author Topic: Something 2 Think About If You Want Palin For President  (Read 723 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Something 2 Think About If You Want Palin For President
« on: March 22, 2011, 11:56:34 AM »
Everyone that voted in this last pres election voted for Palin.
Palin gave us Obama one time already.
She will again.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Something 2 Think About If You Want Palin For President
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2011, 11:57:27 AM »
She will again.

I did not vote for Palin, I voted for McCain... He was the one running for president. I would have voted for him even if Howdy Doody ran for VP...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2011, 01:58:10 PM »
She will again.

I think McCain would have done worse without Palin.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2011, 02:19:56 PM »
As someone who strongly supported Sarah Palin for President,    I have come to the conclusion that it will be very difficult for her to defeat Barack Hussein Obama in the 2012 Presidential Election.      While I still have a favorable opinion of Sarah Palin,    I agree with Chaim that Mike Huckabee would be a better option.     Both in terms of electability and in-depth knowledge.     

As for what happened in 2008:    while some people were turned off by Sarah Palin being on the Republican Presidential Ticket,    in my opinion the two factors that lead to BHO " winning"  the election were the economy tanking 6 weeks before the election and that McCain ran an ultra politically correct campaign.     Especially combined with the vast majority of the media being an extension of the BHO campaign.       If Sarah Palin was calling the shots instead of McCain and his key staff members,    the results of the election would likely have been significantly closer.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/