Author Topic: What Has Obama Done?  (Read 918 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
What Has Obama Done?
« on: April 04, 2011, 03:09:57 PM »
This president flip-flops on everything and has not accomplished anything he set out to do. I remember hearing promises that he would close and shut down Guantanamo, yet it is still in operation today. Obama wanted to bring the terrorists back to New York to terrorize the residents once again, and now it seems he has backed down on that pledge... Obama said he was against starting wars in the middle east and yet he didn't take long to start a war in Libya, betraying his 'noble' pee rice...

Obama has failed to pass his partly illegal health-care program and he has failed to advance his energy programs. Obama has done an excellent job of wasting Americas time and money, taking luxurious vacations and playing golf around the world.

And today he announces he intends to run again!?! What kind of lunatic would vote for a lame leader like this? No red-blooded America citizen can sit back and say that Mr. Obama is good for this country. Only those who are virulent America haters could see anything good coming from the Obamas.

This president needs to be completely defeated in the upcoming elections. So we can erase his name...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: What Has Obama Done?
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2011, 03:21:54 PM »
This president flip-flops on everything and has not accomplished anything he set out to do. I remember hearing promises that he would close and shut down Guantanamo, yet it is still in operation today. Obama wanted to bring the terrorists back to New York to terrorize the residents once again, and now it seems he has backed down on that pledge... Obama said he was against starting wars in the middle east and yet he didn't take long to start a war in Libya, betraying his 'noble' pee rice...

Obama has failed to pass his partly illegal health-care program and he has failed to advance his energy programs. Obama has done an excellent job of wasting Americas time and money, taking luxurious vacations and playing golf around the world.

And today he announces he intends to run again!?! What kind of lunatic would vote for a lame leader like this? No red-blooded America citizen can sit back and say that Mr. Obama is good for this country. Only those who are virulent America haters could see anything good coming from the Obamas.

This president needs to be completely defeated in the upcoming elections. So we can erase his name...

What he HAS done is bankrupt America.  He has spent more, and created more debt anyone though possible... far more than 'W', and I though he was bad.   This will haunt us for generations to come, and may even cause our economy to completely collapse.  Only time will tell.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2011, 03:24:10 PM »
What he HAS done is bankrupt America.  He has spent more, and created more debt anyone though possible... far more than 'W', and I though he was bad.   This will haunt us for generations to come, and may even cause our economy to completely collapse.  Only time will tell.

Well, I was asking for positive things he did... Not negative... There are many examples of negative things he has done...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2011, 03:29:17 PM »
Well, I was asking for positive things he did... Not negative... There are many examples of negative things he has done...

He put in a basketball court in the White house.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2011, 03:34:06 PM »
He had Bobby Flay as his chef.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2011, 03:35:26 PM »
He had Bobby Flay as his chef.

I saw that Iron Chef episode.  The whole thing was a setup to ensure that Obama's 'chef' would win.  But the white house garden looks really nice.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2011, 03:37:11 PM »
I saw that Iron Chef episode.  The whole thing was a setup to ensure that Obama's 'chef' would win.  But the white house garden looks really nice.

Oh, and Obama got a nice $300,000 plane trip over Manhattan...and a $2 million trip to India....
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2011, 03:38:03 PM »
Also, he gave up smoking...... and he dyed his hair.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2011, 04:53:39 PM »
aw man...I was hoping he wouldn't quit smoking.

Offline Eden Ben Yitzchak

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2011, 07:16:24 PM »
Hey ya'll whity, so you don't like president Obama! He be a good president, he be doin' lots of things to help us n*ggaz... I vote Obama, and all my homies do da same! He be givin' me more welfare and sh*t like that so I will support that badass n*gga once more, yeahhh baby! and if you honkeys don't support Obama - you're racists mmm hmm!

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2011, 09:17:53 PM »
The ONLY thing positive that I can think of, that he has done, is that he has turned his OWN party against him!  :laugh: I hope and pray this continues and that whoever runs against him, it will be a landslide and the country will kick his butt to the curb!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2011, 11:53:49 PM »
Obama has failed to pass his partly illegal health-care program <<

Unforrtunately he did get it passed.  Until it is conclusively repealed or judicially overruled it is still in effect.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2011, 12:13:23 AM »