Author Topic: The phony American right and phoney budget cuts  (Read 476 times)

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
The phony American right and phoney budget cuts
« on: April 09, 2011, 09:28:54 PM »
The phony right is patting the Republicans and itself on the back for the so called budget cuts agreed to.  I am not impressed.  The level of spending is down $38 billion from the levels that included the stimulus, which was supposed to be a one time thing.  It still includes the $105 billion of spending snuck into the Obama care bill.  I don't see why any real conservative would be proud of this.  Obama gets to keep most of his outrageous spending.  What a joke.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: The phony American right and phoney budget cuts
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2011, 01:58:07 AM »
Yes,this is a complete sham.  If anything, this may cause the Tea Party to have lost faith in the GOP.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: The phony American right and phoney budget cuts
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2011, 02:15:14 AM »
I agree with both of you.        It will be interesting to see what the reaction will be at various Tea Parties around the United States on Friday  (  April 15.  ).     My guess is it will be similar to what we are expressing.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/