Author Topic: Kookarachas flying the mexican flag on their car.  (Read 39989 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Kookarachas flying the mexican flag on their car.
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2007, 10:03:22 PM »
Yacov, the people of Mexico ARE evil. According to a March 2002 opinion poll that was on JTF, 80% of them felt that America deserved 9-11.

If that does not qualify them as Amalek, I don't know what does.

20% is a lot that doesn't feel that way.

The problem which we have today as Americans is the problem Jews had in the 60's around the time the JDL was formed. No self-respect.  If we had self-respect as Americans and all the injustices and anti-Americanism were answered without being defensive, the majority of those 80% of Mexicans would have a little more respect...that is if 80% was the true number...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2007, 10:09:22 PM »
A lot of illegal imigrants don't have the means to come to this country legally. Yes, they're breaking and entering into this country and are guilty for doing so...but if they're suffering in their own country either their government needs to change or ours needs to find other ways for them to be here legally.

I really don't care.  There's a legal way to come here, and they respond to that with "Screw you, gringo!  This is my continent, not yours, you Anglo racist!".  Oh, by the way, the typical illegal alien from Mexico hates blacks much more than we allegedly do here.  They want to ethnically cleanse people such as you from the Southwest, and you probably heard about the story about a gang of Mexican murdering a 14-year-old girl because she was black?  As you can see, it's not just whites that they plan to get rid of.  And, what do you mean that they don't have the means to come here legally?  Is it because they would be disqualified from coming here legally, since they have criminal records, are illiterate, have diseases such as TB, AIDS, etc, etc...?  In that case, we don't want them here at all!  Obviously, you want them here, because you heart bleeds for the poor, "undocumented" soul, who has to suffer racism from the mean fascist US government, because it refuses to give him the papers he needs in order to have a path to citizenship, notwithstanding the fact that said "undocumented" soul paid some coyote to be smuggled across, and thumbs his nose at the idea of having to learn English.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2007, 10:19:29 PM »
A lot of illegal imigrants don't have the means to come to this country legally. Yes, they're breaking and entering into this country and are guilty for doing so...but if they're suffering in their own country either their government needs to change or ours needs to find other ways for them to be here legally.

I really don't care.  There's a legal way to come here, and they respond to that with "Screw you, gringo!  This is my continent, not yours, you Anglo racist!".  Oh, by the way, the typical illegal alien from Mexico hates blacks much more than we allegedly do here.  They want to ethnically cleanse people such as you from the Southwest, and you probably heard about the story about a gang of Mexican murdering a 14-year-old girl because she was black?  As you can see, it's not just whites that they plan to get rid of.  And, what do you mean that they don't have the means to come here legally?  Is it because they would be disqualified from coming here legally, since they have criminal records, are illiterate, have diseases such as TB, AIDS, etc, etc...?  In that case, we don't want them here at all!  Obviously, you want them here, because you heart bleeds for the poor, "undocumented" soul, who has to suffer racism from the mean fascist US government, because it refuses to give him the papers he needs in order to have a path to citizenship, notwithstanding the fact that said "undocumented" soul paid some coyote to be smuggled across, and thumbs his nose at the idea of having to learn English.

why do all mexicans have to blamed for crazy cookoo gang people? 
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2007, 10:22:32 PM »

If you read my post carefully, you would see that I'm referring to illegal aliens.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2007, 10:31:05 PM »

If you read my post carefully, you would see that I'm referring to illegal aliens.

well, i can gather that 99% of illegal mexican aliens are coming here for more opportunities in something and 0% coming from religious persecution.  I don't hate mexicans, but the law is the law...If you want opportunities, do it the right way...If you are escaping from a murderous government, well, you have ot do what you ahve to do to live...

So my problem with mexicans being here illegally is that they are breaking the law..and i'm pissed off at our govt for being apathetic about it.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2007, 10:50:55 PM »
Why should people that came to this country illegally be given an opportunity to stay here and given preferential treatment when honest people waiting to immigrate correctly are left to rot at the end of the line. All the law breaking animals should not be demonstrating they have no right to. If they want to demonstrate they should go back to their native country.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2007, 10:57:11 PM »
Why should people that came to this country illegally be given an opportunity to stay here and given preferential treatment when honest people waiting to immigrate correctly are left to rot at the end of the line. All the law breaking animals should not be demonstrating they have no right to. If they want to demonstrate they should go back to their native country.

exactly

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2007, 01:40:34 AM »
Danny, I am going to venture a guess that you don't really know Mexicans. I do. They, we, are not noble people by any stretch, at least the vast majority. Yeah, there are more decent Mexican kids than black or Arab for sure, but 20% of a population being okay or not bad is absolutely nothing to be proud of.

Mexicans are NOT the same people as Cubans, or even Puerto Ricans, by a long shot. Mexicockroaches are a lot more primitive and they like being primitive. Cubans and boricuenos (Puerto Ricans) generally aspire to become productive American citizens, at least in the old days. What are Mexicans doing for any place that they squat in?

Finally, what does it say about the character of Mexicans that 80% of them vote for the most evil liberal candidates available to them in any given election, even after the insane level of tuchis-kissing done by the entire Republican party?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2007, 08:20:27 AM »
Danny, I am going to venture a guess that you don't really know Mexicans. I do. They, we, are not noble people by any stretch, at least the vast majority. Yeah, there are more decent Mexican kids than black or Arab for sure, but 20% of a population being okay or not bad is absolutely nothing to be proud of.

Mexicans are NOT the same people as Cubans, or even Puerto Ricans, by a long shot. Mexicockroaches are a lot more primitive and they like being primitive. Cubans and boricuenos (Puerto Ricans) generally aspire to become productive American citizens, at least in the old days. What are Mexicans doing for any place that they squat in?

Finally, what does it say about the character of Mexicans that 80% of them vote for the most evil liberal candidates available to them in any given election, even after the insane level of tuchis-kissing done by the entire Republican party?

THe mexicans that i know are quiet simple people...Sorry I didn't grow up in a gang bang neighborhood like you and feel like I need to blame all bad things on all mexicans like you seem to do...

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2007, 09:07:52 AM »
Why do you assume that because you knew a few good Mexicans growing up that they are that way all over?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2007, 09:55:26 AM »
Why do you assume that because you knew a few good Mexicans growing up that they are that way all over?

Well, well, what do ya know, Joe?  Isn't wonderful when the truth sets you free?  Not all Mexicans are bad and not all are good..

and perhaps we can the same thing about black americans and all other people in this world, right?

best be not to sound like an extremist and no one be interested in Chaim ben Pesach's good message..

better yet, best not be an extremist...

Not all are bad...not all are good...so let's avoid the generalizations of certain peoples

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2007, 01:39:04 PM »
Re:  "...Why do you assume that because you knew a few good Mexicans growing up that they are that way all over?..."

While living in Los Angeles, the kindest, most warm, and helpful individuals I encountered were of Mexican descent.  The most disgusting and revolting characters I encountered there were also of Mexican descent.

I can make the same assertions regarding Israelis living in Israel.

People are people everywhere in the world, but illegal aliens are a threat to personal security as well as national security.

It matters not their national origins or ethnicity.

ALL illegal aliens must be first incarcerated and then deported.

The failure to do so here in the United States, will result in both all out civil war and also in the immediate collapse of our socio-economic and political order.

Don't count on our "elected officials" to do what is moral, legal, and right.

They refused to do so in the 1850's for the very same reasons that they are refusing to do so now:  Impudence, Arrogance, Ignorance, and GREED.

The South finally reached a point of no return because it could not abide with Federal Tyranny emanating from Washington, D.C.

The resulting War Between The States killed more Americans than any other war in American history.

All right here on our own soil.

Democracy contains within itself the seeds of its own destruction.

A Democratic Republic holds more promise, but we no longer have one for a government.

The same gang that assassinated President Kennedy, converted our Republic into a fascist / imperialist / globalist / Corporatocracy, all the while masking actual reality under the charade of "election campaigns".

Regardless of which Democrat or Republican becomes the next President of the U.S., the policies of George W. Bush will continue unabated full steam ahead.

Our choice of "the lesser of the evils" can at best result in the election of a candidate "best suited" to oversee the implementation of the plan to eliminate American sovereignty and reduce the American populace to the same status as a serf from Honduras.

Both parties' actual membership rolls, when combined, amount to a miniscule percentage of our total population, and their leaderships are multi-millionaires who answer only to the Council On Foreign Relations and to the mega-billionaire ultra elite who control the supra-national global corporations.

It was George W. Bush who campaigned as "a Conservative" "family values" "against nation-building" "pro-Israel" "pro-education" "man of the people" "restore morality" "Republican" candidate -- remember?

Sure is a good thing that he won!

Otherwise, Kerry would have bankrupted the Treasury with liberal spending, sucked up to the UN, sided with the Arabs, aided International Muslim Terrorists, weakened and abandoned Israel, built foreign nations, ruined the military, promoted homos, and allowed millions of illegal aliens to invade the United States.

Si!  Se puede! Gringos!

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2007, 01:59:19 PM »
I'm sorry, i know this is irrelevant but it CRACKS me up when Chaim says that word "kookarachas", on ASK JTF. So whenever anyone has the chance or it is relevent to their question please don't hesitate to use it:)

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2007, 04:04:18 PM »
Danny, I really didn't think I would need to say this again, but I am Mexican. Do you really think I do not know what we are like?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2007, 09:08:42 PM »
Danny, I really didn't think I would need to say this again, but I am Mexican. Do you really think I do not know what we are like?

Mexican really?  Are you short wiht straight black hair and dark skin and look a little bit like a Guatemalen? or are you blonde, blue eyed, white?

Are you also meaning to say that you are a self-hating mexican?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2007, 10:24:08 PM »
I don't think I look like a Guatemalan, lol, but I am much closer to that than the latter.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2007, 10:40:01 PM »
I don't think I look like a Guatemalan, lol, but I am much closer to that than the latter.

just for that i clicked on promote..hahahah :laugh:

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2007, 11:56:15 PM »
Oh, and my hair is curly btw.  :P

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: June 13, 2007, 12:17:41 AM »
Oh, and my hair is curly btw.  :P

that makes you either part black or part Jew. :-*

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #44 on: June 13, 2007, 12:25:46 AM »
I don't care if I am either one... I am not halachically Jewish, and why should I be ashamed of being part black?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: June 13, 2007, 12:27:14 AM »
I don't care if I am either one... I am not halachically Jewish, and why should I be ashamed of being part black?

what does it mean to not halachically be Jewish?

Nothing to be ashamed of to be part black..it's actually a good thing...

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #46 on: June 13, 2007, 12:40:13 AM »
It means that even if I am part Jewish (which I really doubt, though I guess it is not impossible that there is some "marrano" in my Spanish side), I am not legally a Jew because my mother is not one.

I don't think I have any African blood either, but ya never know.  ;)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: June 13, 2007, 01:17:06 AM »
It means that even if I am part Jewish (which I really doubt, though I guess it is not impossible that there is some "marrano" in my Spanish side), I am not legally a Jew because my mother is not one.

I don't think I have any African blood either, but ya never know.  ;)

is your dad a jew..not that it makes a difference if your mother isn't..i assume that you practice Judaism to a degree.

as far as knwoing or not knowing youare part african..take a look at yourself in teh mirror when you come out of the shower....ok ok..just kidding that was dirty..i apologize... :o

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #48 on: June 17, 2007, 04:45:02 PM »
When mexicans raise their flag, they are using it as a symbol of occupation. They want to take over this country, end of story. These people are so stupid that acturally think that if they take over here, without white people the country will still function. In less than a year it will be worse that mexico or the other turd world cesspool they come from. As far as Columbus 'discovering' America, he performed one of the greatest feats of naval navigation in the world. The populations that we here had no concept of where they were and how they got here. For all practical purposes they were and still are savages. If the Europeans did not discover them and teach them they would still be living now as they did back then.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #49 on: June 17, 2007, 05:11:59 PM »
When mexicans raise their flag, they are using it as a symbol of occupation. They want to take over this country, end of story. These people are so stupid that acturally think that if they take over here, without white people the country will still function. In less than a year it will be worse that mexico or the other turd world cesspool they come from. As far as Columbus 'discovering' America, he performed one of the greatest feats of naval navigation in the world. The populations that we here had no concept of where they were and how they got here. For all practical purposes they were and still are savages. If the Europeans did not discover them and teach them they would still be living now as they did back then.
fjack your the greatest you made my day!!! Finally someone gave Columbus the credit he is due. The PC school systems have disparaged poor old Columbus so bad that he is  blamed for almost wiping out the entire Injun population in the Americas. Anyone you talk to under 25 has a negative opinion on Columbus. I really believe revisionism like that in school curriculum is disgusting.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2007, 05:18:23 PM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years