Author Topic: Afghanistan: Demonstrators riot, partially destroy paper mill that recycled Qur'  (Read 563 times)

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
http://www.jihadwatch.org/2011/04/afghanistan-demonstrators-riot-partially-destroy-paper-mill-that-recycled-qurans-into-toilet-paper--.html

Afghanistan: Demonstrators riot, partially destroy paper mill that recycled Qur'ans into toilet paper -- three paper mill employees arrested.

So what is a pious Muslim supposed to do with his worn-out copy of the Qur'an? Traditionally these have been burned, but that is a highly charged practice these days. And obviously you can't give them to the paper mill to be recycled. "Three Afghans held for disrespecting Qur’an," from the Gulf Times, April 19 (thanks to Twostellas):

Three people have been arrested as officials probe claims that a paper mill in Afghanistan recycled copies of the Holy Qur’an into toilet paper, the attorney general’s office said yesterday. Around 1,000 angry demonstrators, some throwing stones, held a protest on Monday at the mill on the outskirts of Kabul, leaving the building partially destroyed. Copies of the Qur’an were found inside the factory, Kabul police spokesman Hashmat Stanikzai said, adding that no-one was injured in the protest. “The attorney general’s office and Kabul police have jointly tasked a delegation to investigate the alleged disrespect to our holy book in that factory,” a spokesman said.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
The quran isnt good enough to be recycled into toilet paper. It should be burned.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Remind me again why we aren't just killing these savages?
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Remind me again why we aren't just killing these savages?

Exactly. We should kill these beasts.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
If muslamics are to be recycled in to the pigs, then they will be the dirtiest pigs.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.