Author Topic: Good Black predicted in 2008 Obama would kill Bin Laden in 2011 & betray Israel  (Read 672 times)

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
At 3.00 Manning predicted in 2008 that Obama would betray Israel to the Muslim wolves in exchange for killing Bin Laden in 2011!

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer

The Deal

A deal was hatched long ago:  a trade-off:  "You give me bin Laden, and I'll give you the Jews".

" It was planned from the beginning, according to James David Manning Ph.D, from the above video made in 2008 where he outlines the Obama Plan, to occur in 2011 and which we are now witnessing. 

Some transcript from the video:

At 2:10 - Obama pledged:  I'll give you Israel, if you give me a victory in Afghanistan.  In the third year of my administration, I'll give you the Jews, you give me a victory, show the world  that I'm a great military strategist and commander....

At 3:00 - Obama will say "give me Osama bin Laden...... and I will give you the Jews.... and the muslims can go back to the Dome of the Rock and never have to worry about the Jews at the wailing wall... That's the deal.

"And all the Jews who voted for Obama.... I cannot believe the Jews who voted for Obama need to have their heads examined.... I cannot believe the Jews who voted for the satanist who is going to destroy them.

"Give me Osama bin Laden, and I will give you Israel in the year 2011... Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is set to broker the deal.....
"

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Great vision by Pastor Manning!       Despite all the evidence,    countless people are still in denial about what Barack Hussein Obama is trying to 'accomplish'.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Wow, he was on the money on this one.  But he's been dead wrong before.