Author Topic: Obama is a worthless piece of excrement  (Read 328 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Obama is a worthless piece of excrement
« on: May 04, 2011, 09:19:26 PM »
In my humble opinion Mr. Obama is a worthless POS (Piece of excrement).

The whole game he is playing with the American people makes me sick to my stomach. First it was the game concerning his birth certificate. Any full-grown American man would not engage in such petty games as hiding his birth certificate for three years and then, shortly before the election season begins, releases what he calls his birth certificate. Obviously he has something to hide or else why would he have played this game? But that is only the icing on the cake as to the reason why I think obama is a worthless piece of drek...

Now he has tread upon my life, and the life of my family, by claiming to have assassinated Bin Laden, who was the planner and religious leader behind the attack which killed my only brother. I have had my doubts as to whether this really occured because it seems odd that he was buried at sea only hours after being killed. The doubt is growing each day which passes. Until today I was content waiting to see the pictures which we were told would be released. Besides the HOAX pictures which are flying around {which a friend here at work just sent me thinking it was the real deal} there is not a single piece of evidence that Obama has done anything other than make an announcement on TV. There is not any proof other than so-called DNA evidence which doesn't mean a lot to someone who doesn't know how this DNA proves it was Bin Laden. It doesn't prove anything to me, just because they said it was a DNA match, I have a problem with the honesty and intention of those who make this announcement.

But obama is kicking sand in the faces of the families of those who lost a loved one in the 9/11 attacks. He is doing this, he says, to not arouse the ire of the arab muslim enemies. I have said I don't give a crepe about their 'sensibilities'... I only care about seeing justice done in order to appease the hurt of my family. I want to see the pictures which are supposed to prove that this vile murdering islamic nut-job is dead dead dead...

obama is a WORTHLESS POS and there is nothing which will change my opinion. He doesn't care about Americans who are hurt. He doesnt care about all those who have been terrorized by this man. He only cares about his muslim minions who he is trying to do favors for. This is the most insulting thing about this whole situation. Obama is a mean, profane, lying, piece of excrement.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2011, 10:11:43 PM »
Now the obama administration is 'going quiet' on facts concerning the so-called raid on osama bin ladens hide-out... It is very upsetting that they are being deceitful at this point... I truly find the whole story unbelievable..

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/white-house-goes-silent-on-bin-laden-raid/2011/05/04/AF1v87rF_story.html

President Obama ruled out publicly releasing photographs of the deceased Osama bin Laden on Wednesday, and White House officials said they would give no new details about the raid on his compound in Pakistan, an information clampdown that followed fitful attempts to craft a riveting narrative about the killing of al-Qaeda’s leader.

Obama said his decision not to release the photos — described by others as extremely gory depictions of a bloodied bin Laden — was an effort to prevent a global backlash.

“It’s important for us to make sure that very graphic photos of somebody who was shot in the head are not floating around as an incitement to additional violence or as a propaganda tool,” Obama said in an interview with CBS’s “60 Minutes.” “That’s not who we are. We don’t trot out this stuff as trophies.”

The move appeared to contradict CIA Director Leon Panetta’s assertion that the photos would eventually be made public, suggesting a split among the president’s top aides, and it drew swift criticism from some Republicans. Sen. Lindsey O. Graham (R-S.C.) called withholding the photographs a “mistake,” saying it will “unnecessarily prolong” questions about whether the al-Qaeda founder really died.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2011, 10:17:37 PM »
What makes it frustrating for me is that he has the media in his pocket.  If their was at least a somewhat impartial media, his approval rating would be in the toilet, instead its still in the upper 40s.