Author Topic: I need help (video)  (Read 451 times)

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
I need help (video)
« on: June 06, 2011, 09:00:08 PM »
For some of you it is already boring topic but right now it is on of the most important events in modern history of my people. This is rarely seen video (forbidden by mainstream media) about real genocide in Srebrenica-the one against Serb people. It contains material never seen before received with help of the secret service agents and by the BN Television.

Please someone help me translate this video into English language and then distribute it to as many people as we can. It is of utmost importance...

Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
Re: I need help (video)
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2011, 11:55:59 PM »
You can't ask for help from people who do not understand our language.
Better ask some of our patriotic organizations in Serbia(on their sites and forums).

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
Re: I need help (video)
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2011, 07:31:21 PM »
You can't ask for help from people who do not understand our language.
Better ask some of our patriotic organizations in Serbia(on their sites and forums).
Than you are not aware that tons of important videos on the YouTube have been translated by JTF members.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,