Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, July 3, 2011  (Read 5370 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Ask JTF for Sunday, July 3, 2011
« on: June 25, 2011, 06:45:53 PM »
Dear Chaim two questions for this week's Ask JTF.

1. Do you think the former Soviet Muslim states of Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan could one day adopt sharia law or they already have? Also, in some previous Ask JTF programs you've mentioned that the Muslims in these countries are more secular than the Muslims in Saudi Arabia or Iran. But do you think, one day these Muslims will also become more religious? Also, while we're on the subject of these countries, what is their relationship with Israel?

2. Are you aware that gay marriage is now legal  in the state of New York? I just hope this scourge doesn't spread to the rest of the country.

« Last Edit: June 28, 2011, 03:54:45 PM by Hot Spot »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, July 3, 2011
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2011, 06:51:08 PM »
res

Online Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2011, 09:29:26 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

What do you think of the actor Denzel Washington?

Also, have you ever met a competent black or Hispanic in the technical field?

You're a gentleman and a scholar.

Kol tuv.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2011, 01:58:10 PM by Mishmaat »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2011, 12:41:03 AM »
Shalom chaim

1. Just the other day an Israeli found his way in the wrong neighborhood in east Jerusalem where he definitely was not greeted with candy by some hooded Arabs possibly representing hamas.  Before he got really hurt some Arab locals came and rescued him.  What do you make of this?

2. Can you give us your opinion of the king David hotel in Jerusalem and a history about it from a kahanist perspective. Is it Jewish or Arab owned. I can tell you that they employ a lot of Arabs and have been involved with hosting a lot of leaders that deserve the ymach shmo curse.

3. It seems that many true Jewish Israelis who don't know about hayamin and jtf would agree with a kahanist solution.  They agree that Arabs in Israel are trouble. They agree with the rights if hilltop settlers. They agree that US aid isn't ideal.  They are impressed by me, this galut Jew, in my knowledge about and love for Israel.  But while they agree, they feel that to get support for these changes is not ideal and will never get full support. Is it a lack of motivation or a lack of faith in Gd?

4. An Israeli told me that the disaster which took place from the yom kippur from the cocky attitudes of Israelis after winning the 6 day war.  If this is true, how would you prevent this when Israel wins its next 6 day war beezrat hashem?  It seems as if Israel is at its best when surrounded by hostile enemies that do not hide their true colors.

And a dvar Torah of this week's parasha?

Toda lekha meh yerushalyim

Dr. Dan
« Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 06:24:20 AM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2011, 09:30:13 AM »
Shalom

just a few questions on tactics:

what do you think jtf is doing wrong as far as getting a mass movement and/or the money it needs is concerned?
what do you think are the external factors inhibiting jtf's growth?

what did Rabbi Kahane ztl do right to get a mass movement?
what do you think glenn beck did right?
what do you think alex jones ys did right?

do you think israel should have done a dredsen-style firebombing on muslim nazi cairo after the 6-day war? doing that might break their spirit, giving israel actual peace with egypt, well, maybe thats a stretch, but it would be more real than the "peace" we have now with egypt, they wouldnt dare to mess with us. 
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 12:38:23 PM by Meerkat »

Offline danny100

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2011, 08:51:06 PM »
Shalom Chaim

1. Do you think that China would be better if Kai-Shek and the Nationalists took power instead of Mao?

2. It's absolutely appalling to see that cowardly Judenrat animal Norman Finkelstein praise Hezbollah and criticize an Arab Journalist for allowing Bush into Lebanon. This is like an American Citizen supporting the Taliban and telling Karzai to be more Anti-American. If Israel had him as PM they wouldn't need an Arab Enemy to destroy themselves.

3. Why can't JTF Archive open up? Are all the Shows gone?
« Last Edit: July 03, 2011, 08:35:32 PM by danny100 »

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2011, 11:25:46 PM »
Dear Chaim.
I have an update on project black dude for you. After a little work (OK tons of work) and many charts and sheets of paper I finally have the guy referring to the holy land as Israel and not "palestine". He also is more suspicious of muslims since the pakistanis scored an own goal by hiding bin laden. He would still like to convince me however that Islam is a valid religion like any other and these terrorists are aberrations. Right now though we are discussing immigration.
  He says that after the war America and Britain were built on the backs of foreign immigration, that the respective countries allow skilled workers to come in, doing things that the host population doesn't want to do and that we should continue this practice as it is helping feed poor starving families in Romania or wherever.
  What do you think of this situation and is it true that lazy layabout whites have contributed to this problem?
------------------------------------

On further thought as to why his arguments stumped me I realised I was being soft and pulling my punches. I could have pointed out that Britain, little britain forged an empire that spanned the globe, quite possibly unrivalled in world history. We didn't need flippin immigrants to pull off that. But I didn't say that because I didn't want to sound like a neo-imperialist.
  Still could you comment on the major differences between rhodesia as ruled by us brits and modern day zimbabwe?
« Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 04:42:13 PM by BritishSword »
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2011, 03:36:55 AM »
Dear Chaim, what is your opinion of the recent riots in Jerusalem following the arrest of Rav Lior?
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2011, 12:52:25 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

why have so many millions of Africans embraced Islam? So many nazi countries (Algeria, Burkina Faso, Chad, Comoros, Djibouti, the list goes on an on). Most people haven't even heard of these hellholes, yet they are teeming with satanic muslim terrorists. Apparently they don't know that arabs still have african slaves to this day?
What would you say if someone argued that most african muslims don't hate Israel in the West?

You once mentioned that when Rabbi Kahane, z't'l ran for Knesset, people in Israel were shocked that he was so virtuous and incorruptible ("mazeh? Politika-ee sheh lo mekabel Shochad?!") Who were some of the most corrupt politicians in the 80s and what kind of dirty deals did they do?

Speaking of dirty politicians, who is more corrupt, Gilad or Omri Sharon? Who is David Appel and who is Martin Schlaff - and why should Israelis know who they are? Do you think Avigdor Lieberman received bribes from Schlaff?

Is Quaddafi a transvestite?

I have a question about Gid'on from the Tanach - in sefer Shoftim, it says that when HaShem chose Gid'on to destroy the midianites, Gid'on was not sure and requested that HaShem demonstrate His power through miracles. Why was he able to question the Almighty without punishment? Also, what can you tell us about the "Ephod" that Gid'on created during his rule?

Toda Chaim ha Ga'on,
Gimatria

PS - I know it's controversial - but should we endorse a legalization of abortion in filthy muslim (or other fifth column) communities?
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 12:48:38 PM by Gimatria »

Offline Nekama

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2011, 04:12:03 PM »
Reserved

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2011, 03:15:02 PM »
Shalom dearest brother Chaim, here are my four questions.

1: A while back you outed Hamas worshipper and former British Parliament member George Galloway (yimach shemo) as a closet Moolie. But there are several other individuals for whom the thought of being closet Koranimals has crossed my mind. Here is a list and I want your take on each one.

Anthony Weiner
Grover Norquist
Chris Christie
Fag Buchanan

2: I think that you are right about most Ron Paul fans being young stoner kids. How severely will these idiotic youths be judged? How harshly will G-d punish a braindead druggie Ron Paul fan who is not a Jew-hater relative to a Ron Paul supporter who is an ex-Buchanus Brigade member?

3: What do you think Larry Flynt will do for 2012? He'd have to be delusional to think he'd get more than three votes anywhere, but in 2008 he got just enough to enable McCain to win the South Carolina primary.

4: You need to discuss the problem of young evangelical voters. Many of them are members of the religious left (like the Quakers) and supported McCain in the primaries and/or BHO in the general election. Many of them are self-hating Christians who actually buy into the left's garbage about "separation of church and state" and for this reason opposed Huckabee.

G-d bless you,
YSTW

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2011, 12:05:37 PM »
Dear Chaim

If blacks are the brilliant doctors,lawyers,scientists and engineers in Hollywood then who are the criminals, junkies, low life's, rapists, underachievers, gangsters, leaches and other dregs on society?

Did god curse Roger Ebert by making him look like an old lady with no lower jaw?

Could you tell me a story of witnessing of running and being chased by a mugger, murder, rapist or thief?

Thanks and god bless!
« Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 12:55:11 AM by Confederate Kahanist »
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline dgr81

• New JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2011, 01:25:19 AM »
Hello Chaim,

On this week’s “Ask JTF” you mention that you do daily videos on YouTube.  I can’t find them. 
Please give us some guidance as to how best to find them.

Regarding how best to spread the word, what do you think of holding periodic press conferences?  It seems to me JFT would attract the press especially having something intelligent to say. 
If you say it, they will come.  Remember the old adage “There’s no such thing bad press”

Thanks,
Dgr81
« Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 01:38:56 AM by dgr81 »
"As goes Israel, so goes the world."

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2011, 12:11:45 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

1.    In the recent New York State Senate vote that made Same Sex Marriage a reality,    only 1 out of 30 Democrats voted against this hideous legislation:    Ruben Diaz Sr., a Pentecostal Christian minister from the Bronx.    What is your opinion of Ruben Diaz Sr.?    

2.   Are there any Democrats in office or who have run for office in recent years who you believe are more of an overall asset than a liability?    If yes,  who?

3.   I happen to live in Dean Skelos'  State Senate District.     Assuming Skelos runs for re-election and there isn't a 3rd party candidate,   if you lived in that district,   would you seriously consider voting for the Democrat Candidate if he or she is the typical ( average ) Democrat?        To say the least,   I'm disturbed that Skelos enabled a vote on the Same Sex Marriage Bill to occur.

Thanks as always,  eb22.    
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2011, 05:09:49 AM »
Shalom brother Chaim,
You know, I have been reading the book of Jeremiah and I think I see a parallel for today. The prophet exclaims to the sinning people you say “Peace, Peace … But there is no Peace.  Jeremiah exclaimed to the people   “God will still save you and keep you strong, as long as you repent.’ Toward the end the people still ignored him and no amount of Jewish strength or pride was able to save them because they did not keep gods laws.
The people in Jerusalem mock the LORD  today with their gay pride parades and their insane “hatikva” that Egypt will save them the same way Israel today believes it is the peace treaties with Egypt. You and I both know that is a piece of garbage.. And so is hope America will save Israel, it’s not. (Only because America is having its own issues the way Egypt was in the time of Jeremiah).
So when  Im reading Jeremiah, all the complaints god had with the Jews  is how they are behaving today.
I believe since there is no temple, this is an incomplete redemption and the Jews in Israel are in more trouble than anyplace else in the world. I think the book of Jeremiah will repeat itself, that is why God gave us this book , to warn us!
If I am wrong please let me know why , because frankly , I’m hoping  I’m wrong.
Thank you for your time.
Chai

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2011, 01:26:44 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Do you think the congress would approve the increase the debt limit ? If so, do you think Obama would use what we call in Israel "elections economy" to buy votes ? What would happen if the debt limit is not raised ?

Offline Herutnik

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2011, 03:16:30 PM »
Shalom brother Chaim.

1. The Gilad Shalit controversy keeps coming up and like many people, I was wondering how Shalit would feel if anyone will be slaughtered or kidnapped by the same terrorists that will be set free in exchange for his release. It's very unfortunate, but I think it's safe to assume that either Hamas' terms will be met or Shalit will stay in their hands forever. I find it very unlikely that our current government (or any other) would actually use the military option.
Anyway, What do you predict will happen eventually?

2.What are your thoughts on Salman Rushdie?

Chaim, Toda raba veshavua tov,
Herutnik.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2011, 03:58:18 PM »
Shalom, Chaim

1)With the recent persecutions of Rabbis in Israel, it begs the question, how free is Israel?  Is it only free for left wingers and self hating Jews?

2) To replace action stories (which I think was a good idea to drop) can you tell us a specific recent story of how JTF is making a difference in Judea and Samaria, especially in the hilltop communities. 
As an aside I was listening to Arutz Sheva radio and there was an interview with a  young lady who was living in a hilltop community describing the conditions, such as no plumbing.  It was an equal number of single young men and young women living in separate quarters with different roles, the men largely building, the women cooking and cleaning.  I couldn't help thinking that if Arabs tried that after 6 months all of the women would have been raped and half the men would have been murdered.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2011, 04:26:31 PM »
Shalom Chaim

Here are the zootube questions.

The name 'India' itself was given by Britishers else the land was always called Bharat, Hind, Hindustan etc....Moreover, for centuries there were wars and battles among kingdoms and empires of Indo-Pak Subcontinent even before Islam. So the theory of India being a HUGE country comprising of its smaller neighbours also seems weak. You can’t draw parallels b/w India and Israel this way.

The Albanian Muslims want to destroy Israel and Greece?? That is pathetic!!
If the Albanians wanted to destroy Greece they would be the first to start even bigger protests and spread chaos but they don't want Greece to be worse than it already is.
And how do Albanian Muslims want to destroy Israel... that is just excrement. If you'd see the last visit of Lieberman in Albania you' d know for what kind of "destruction" it is being talked about....bs....head to toe bs.

Alot of Croatians were fighting against Hitler too, they were under the banner of Yugoslavia(partisans) but there was the Chetniks who despised the idea of united Jugoslavija. They believed in a greater Serbia just as the Ustasa did with Croatia. This is classic case of the pot calling the kettle black.

Gd Bless You, Your Loved Ones & The Chosen People.
Bryan.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane