Author Topic: Time to make the first step for the JTF IMPACT  (Read 466 times)

Offline Mizrahi 4 LIFE

• Full JTFer
Time to make the first step for the JTF IMPACT
« on: June 26, 2011, 10:30:37 PM »
Chaim Ben Pesach posted the article on Obama admitting hes an Anti-Semite. Lets send this message to all news channels, if all JTFers work together I'm sure we can get at least 1 TV channel or newspaper to publish or show this. I'm sure each JTF member has plenty of friends & relatives and other people that we can get to help us.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Time to make the first step for the JTF IMPACT
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2011, 10:33:39 PM »
Chaim Ben Pesach posted the article on Obama admitting hes an Anti-Semite. Lets send this message to all news channels, if all JTFers work together I'm sure we can get at least 1 TV channel or newspaper to publish or show this. I'm sure each JTF member has plenty of friends & relatives and other people that we can get to help us.

I think that JTF should have a weekly Bulletin which outlines news stories and political positions which JTF supports. I think that we should put some effort in getting an email list to all those who want to get the JTF bulletin.

I believe that JTF should be able to have more of an effect on public opinion if we make our opinion clearer for the public.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Mizrahi 4 LIFE

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2011, 10:36:32 PM »
this is why i asked how many members we have here. If all JTFers get together I'm sure we can get rid of this anti-Semite.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2011, 11:26:49 PM »
Another suggestion I can think has already been suggested by someone else.

I think it would be great to have a JTF Shoutcast or IceCast radio server. We could broadcast the latest show in rotation with archived shows and maybe interviews and Rabbi Kahane speeches.

It should not be too difficult to set up an internet radio server.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Mizrahi 4 LIFE

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2011, 12:49:29 AM »
Another suggestion I can think has already been suggested by someone else.

I think it would be great to have a JTF Shoutcast or IceCast radio server. We could broadcast the latest show in rotation with archived shows and maybe interviews and Rabbi Kahane speeches.

It should not be too difficult to set up an internet radio server.

Great idea