Author Topic: Netanya man stabs Qurananimal who looked at his sister inappropriately  (Read 2114 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
http://www.jpost.com/NationalNews/Article.aspx?id=227067    

Man 'stabbed Palestinian for gazing at his sister'
By YAAKOV LAPPIN
06/29/2011 11:47

Netanya resident confesses to following, stabbing construction worker; suspect's remand extended through end of legal proceedings.

A resident of Netanya was arrested by police on suspicion of stabbing a 23-year-old Palestinian construction worker "because he gazed at his sister flirtatiously," police said on Wednesday.

Following the stabbing, officers from the Sharon police sub-district set up an intensive investigation team to track down the suspect, who fled the crime scene immediately after the stabbing.

The investigation led to a suspect who was arrested on June 20, although the arrest was not reported due to a media ban which was lifted on Wednesday.

"He flirtatiously gazed at my sister and followed her," the suspect told officers during questioning, police said.

On the day of the stabbing, the suspect came up to the victim on the street and repeatedly attacked him with a knife, according to police.

The Palestinian man was rushed to the Laniado Medical Center in Netanya to receive medical treatment.

On Tuesday, the stabbing victim was released from hospital, and provided testimony to police on the assault.

"The suspect has tied himself to the suspicions against him. In the coming days, the case will be transferred to central district state prosecutors for examination and an indictment," police said.

The suspect will be kept in custody until the end of proceedings, police added.

"All members of the public are equal before the law, and police will continue to act with determination against those who seek to violate it," police said in a statement.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Why can't Jews be more like this one? And when Arabs attack Jews, nothing happens to them. Any Arab who dares lay a finger on any Jew should be killed.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer

That's what happens when you hire Arab workers. Why do Israeli Jews give work to the Arabs ? If they really can't find a Jew to do the job, at least let them give it to a foreigner who does not hate Jews.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
This is what happens when you have a traitor Israeli government that inflicts a hostile Arab population upon a Jewish population in a confined area,  known as Israel.

Flat out... the Arabs need to get the fu_k out.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
That's what happens when you hire Arab workers. Why do Israeli Jews give work to the Arabs ? If they really can't find a Jew to do the job, at least let them give it to a foreigner who does not hate Jews.
I wish that how more people were thinking in Israel. Sadly most of them don't think and don't care at all until reality personally bites them. What's even worse is that when I tell people not to hire or buy from the Arabs many people find it bigoted and offensive. I know people from my own family who would rather boycott the Charedim than the Arabs.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
In Yesha more and more Jews do their own construction
« Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 02:43:05 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
I wish that how more people were thinking in Israel. Sadly most of them don't think and don't care at all until reality personally bites them. What's even worse is that when I tell people not to hire or buy from the Arabs many people find it bigoted and offensive. I know people from my own family who would rather boycott the Charedim than the Arabs.

And yet, it seems so obvious that if we want the Arabs out, we shouldn't give them economic opportunities in Israel...

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
It must be an exemplary example of self defense and self respect.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Israel would be a far safer and far more propserous country without the Arabs.  Unfortunately, Netenyahu wants the Arabs to stay.  If he wants to give the Arabs a state so badly, let him give up his personal property and finances to Arabs.  After all, a good leader leads by example!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Every Israeli who supports prosecuting this hero (and I guarantee that it's more than half) deserves to have happen to them what the hero did to this would-be Fakestinian rapist.

Offline Yirmayahu

• Full JTFer
  • Choose you this day whom you will serve!
Re: Netanya man stabs Qurananimal who looked at his sister inappropriately
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2011, 01:03:49 AM »
In a perfect world the guy would be exonerated, given a medal of meritorious service, a nice certificate to hang on his wall framed with a golden knife at the bottom of the frame and he'd be given a well deserved cash reward; and the Philistine would have been left to die of his wounds. Ah, how I yearn for a perfect world. Come Mashiach, come!!
Shalom Y'all....Yirmayahu

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2011, 01:24:28 AM »
This saint forgot that according to the laws of the Zionist entity he must have told the Arab "oh, ok, you can take my sister, and yea, it's fine, you can bring her home after midnight"
« Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 03:20:55 AM by Fourth Philosophy »

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2011, 02:45:46 AM »
He should be drafted into the Zealots! >:(

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2011, 12:49:36 PM »
The poor guy will probably be in jail for the rest of his life, and 70% of Israeli Yahuds will support that.  >:( >:( >:(

Offline Daniel Michael ben Avraham

• Full JTFer
  • דניאל מיכאל בן אברהם
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2011, 03:50:48 PM »
And there will be no prisoner swap for him.  pttt pttt!
The observant Jew has his own sense of values. Torah Judaism is his blueprint for this life, his target for existence.
מורנו הרב מאיר כהנא

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2011, 04:58:49 PM »
The arab was likely thinking about how he would rape the Jewish girl.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2011, 08:42:48 AM »
A nation proceeds from its women. If you want the Jewish nation to thrive you must guard and protect Jewish women.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2011, 08:49:18 AM »
A nation proceeds from its women. If you want the Jewish nation to thrive you must guard and protect Jewish women.

According to the law of the most antisemitic country in the world, Jews who slay for their women's honor are criminals who must be tortured in jail

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2011, 09:07:35 AM »
According to the law of the most antisemitic country in the world, Jews who slay for their women's honor are criminals who must be tortured in jail

I can only hope that the country Israel becomes a true home for the people Israel and stops that anti-Semitic policy in the future. I don't consider what that man did to be a criminal act. I consider it to be an act of survival. It's a real shame he will get into trouble for it.