Author Topic: British Troops Murdered when NOT allowed to fire at Tablian!  (Read 794 times)

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2012664/Soldier-Peter-Rayner-killed-Army-bosses-stopped-opening-onTaliban.html

A widow revealed how her soldier husband was blown up in Afghanistan days after senior officers had apparently ‘laughed off’ his complaints that insurgents were being allowed to plant explosive devices unchallenged.

Sergeant Peter Rayner, 34, phoned his wife in a ‘highly stressed’ state four days before his death and was upset that his fears were not taken seriously.

She said he and his men had watched the enemy, using night-vision goggles, plant improvised explosive devices and were not allowed to attack them. He was allegedly told by one officer: ‘I am an Army Captain and you will do your job.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2012664/Soldier-Peter-Rayner-killed-Army-bosses-stopped-opening-onTaliban.html#ixzz1Ruv1Ms3z
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: British Troops Murdered when NOT allowed to fire at Tablian!
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2011, 05:26:37 PM »
May GOD destroy the Taliban completely!

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2011, 05:39:17 PM »
May G-d destroy the Taliban completely!

Amen. The Talibans are one of the most backward, barbaric people on this planet. I would spare the women and young children though, who are the victims of Taliban men's Muslim brutality.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2011, 03:58:24 PM »
Amen. The Talibans are one of the most backward, barbaric people on this planet. I would spare the women and young children though, who are the victims of Taliban men's Muslim brutality.

Exactly, The Taliban monsters are uncivilized even by Muslim standards. I just wish they would all die a slow and painful death.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 05:44:56 PM by Hot Spot »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2011, 04:05:02 PM »

That is a hard call... I believe that women and children cannot be trusted because of 'inherent belief' that they are innocent. The entire muslim belief is indoctrinated from an early age. Look at the pictures of the 'innocent' so-called 'palestinian' children who are more than willing to blow themselves up, throw rocks at cars and IDF soldiers, and the women who raise them...

The time may come when we cannot distinguish the 'innocent' from the 'guilty'. In order to ensure the Jewish peoples continuity in the world we may be asked to act zealously against our enemies.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2011, 06:44:51 PM »
That is a hard call... I believe that women and children cannot be trusted because of 'inherent belief' that they are innocent. The entire muslim belief is indoctrinated from an early age. Look at the pictures of the 'innocent' so-called 'palestinian' children who are more than willing to blow themselves up, throw rocks at cars and IDF soldiers, and the women who raise them...

The time may come when we cannot distinguish the 'innocent' from the 'guilty'. In order to ensure the Jewish peoples continuity in the world we may be asked to act zealously against our enemies.

Women in the Taliban society have no say over anything. They are raped, tortured, beaten, stoned to death by their Muslim male masters. I have never heard or read that they blow themselves up or do any other form of violent action willingly.  There is no evidence that they hate us and want to destroy us. What is certain is that they too are victims of Islam.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2011, 08:32:09 PM »
Women in the Taliban society have no say over anything. They are raped, tortured, beaten, stoned to death by their Muslim male masters. I have never heard or read that they blow themselves up or do any other form of violent action willingly.  There is no evidence that they hate us and want to destroy us. What is certain is that they too are victims of Islam.

I agree that they're primarily victims and have little control over their own lives. However I do think that they have been brainwashed/indoctrinated into the same beliefs the men hold as well, and if they were to be taken out of that influence they would have a tendency to lean toward being anti-Western and anti-Semitic because that's how they were brought up.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2011, 08:32:57 PM »

Maybe you are right but there are women Jihadists...

http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1930554,00.html

New Twist to Pakistani Terrorists: Women Jihadists
By Omar Waraich / Lahore Thursday, Oct. 15, 2009

"They were dressed in black, all black," says Inam Mansoor, 33, an ambulance driver who entered a military compound in the Pakistani city of Lahore to recover people wounded in a new wave of militant attacks that killed 37 people on Thursday. "They were carrying guns and backpacks. They had commando-style scarves wrapped around their heads." But if such attacks have lately become an almost daily occurrence as Pakistan's army prepares a new offensive against the Taliban in Waziristan, what was remarkable in Lahore was that three of the attackers apparently were women. Police commandos who spoke to TIME at the scene made the claim, which was later confirmed by Interior Minister Rehman Malik.

The extremist organizations behind the violence are hardly champions of women's equality, but there have been reports in recent months of groups of young women — some of them survivors of 2007's showdown between the army and militant supporters at Islamabad's Red Mosque — traveling to Dera Ghazi Khan in southern Punjab to cement ties with jihadist groups there. The involvement of women fighters may be peculiar to Punjab-based militant groups. The Taliban forces in the northwest don't tolerate women walking out their homes unaccompanied by male relatives or being educated, much less trained as fighters. But the Red Mosque siege in Islamabad saw women publicly assert their support for the militants. (Read "Taliban Siege Shows Need for Pakistan Offensive.")

The Taliban-aligned Amjad Farooqi group claimed responsibility for the Lahore attacks, according to Malik. The little-known group is named after a Punjabi militant linked with al-Qaeda and also took responsibility for last weekend's siege of army headquarters in Rawalpindi.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14