Author Topic: War in Crown Heights, Brooklyn  (Read 8967 times)

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
War in Crown Heights, Brooklyn
« on: June 14, 2007, 09:21:50 PM »
Here is just one article from today to give you a flavor. http://crownheights.info/index.php?itemid=6904

This incident happened in the middle of the Jewish neighborhood at 10:30 p.m. last
night. I invite you to check that website every day so you can see how common these attacks on Jews are. They are now coming literally every-day now. The cops are doing little to stop it. The community volunteer "Shemira" patrol usually arrives at the scene before the cops do, though there is a police station near the center of the Jewish neighborhood.

These evil blacks are waging a war on the Jewish community here. Ordinary good folks trying to go about their lives are becoming part of the front line. I'm not sure what the solution is, maybe people have ideas. I just thought people should be informed of what's going on in this once glorious Jewish community.

« Last Edit: June 14, 2007, 09:26:16 PM by lubab »
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: War in Crown Heights, Brooklyn
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2007, 09:27:48 PM »
We need to do away with those stupid gun control laws that New York has.  And those Jews should all be armed. 

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2007, 09:28:11 PM »
Here is just one article from today to give you a flavor. http://crownheights.info/index.php?itemid=6904

This incident happened in the middle of the Jewish neighborhood at 10:30 p.m. last
night. I invite you to check that website every day so you can see how common these attacks on Jews are. They are now coming literally every-day now. The cops are doing little to stop it. The community volunteer "Shemira" patrol usually arrives at the scene before the cops do, though there is a police station near the center of the Jewish neighborhood.

These evil blacks are waging a war on the Jewish community here. Ordinary good folks trying to go about their lives are becoming part of the front line. I'm not sure what the solution is, maybe people have ideas. I just thought people should be informed of what's going on in this once glorious Jewish community.

Excellent idea Lisa!
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2007, 09:40:02 PM »
time to whip out those baseball bats and wack a few people! :-[
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2007, 09:52:43 PM »
Baseball bats are fine, but we need guns!  We need to throw these gun fearing wussy politicians out on their fat lazy behinds!

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2007, 09:56:31 PM »
Baseball bats are fine, but we need guns!  We need to throw these gun fearing wussy politicians out on their fat lazy behinds!
I was thinking the same thing when I read dannycookie57's post.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2007, 10:24:16 PM »

have you ever shot a gun let alone hold a gun?  One of my most unpleasant experiences at a shooting range...so loud and so heavy...

A baseball bat, however...get a good swing and you can injure someone pretty bad...and those bruises will be seen by all not to mess around with the bat boy/girl.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2007, 10:28:05 PM »
But then we would get in trouble with the Bolshevik police.

Not if we are holding the baseball bat and not going after anyone to attack them...but if they come to attack us, we are certainly allowed to plead not guilty because of self-defense.

so bottom line...when they see a big guy holding a baseball bat, they would know better not to mess around...and if they do, a good samariton and just go wack!

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2007, 10:30:58 PM »
We need to do away with those stupid gun control laws that New York has.  And those Jews should all be armed. 

Many here say that if we are armed, blacks will arm themselves too. Then, instead of having fist-fights we'll be having gun-fights. How do you respond to that?
« Last Edit: June 14, 2007, 10:51:02 PM by lubab »
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2007, 10:34:36 PM »

Many here say if we are armed that blacks will arm themselves too. Instead of having fist-fights we'll be having gun-fights. How do you respond to that?

gun fights would be a terrible idea...we don't need dead people in this mess... believe me, it's not easy to take a person's life..even if you thought you hated him.

we shouldn't be in a business to kill...but only if someone is about to kill one of us (Gd forbid)
« Last Edit: June 14, 2007, 10:39:27 PM by dannycookie57 »

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2007, 10:57:30 PM »
Lulab, I would think many of those blacks are already armed.  By definition, criminals will always have guns, even with strict gun control laws, which only prevent law abiding citizens from defending themselves. 

If Jews were armed, and not afraid of using their guns to defend themselves, then perhaps these hoodlums would think twice about messing with them.  You write that people would be shooting at each other.  I would rather have that scenario, than see Jews constantly living in fear of being brutalized by these monsters.  Also, there have been studies showing how cities with strict gun control laws are higher in crime than those that allow their residents to be armed.  It's written about in a book called More Guns Less Crime.

Furthermore, the police can't be everywhere at once. If they were, we would have a police state, which no one would like. 

There's a book I recommend for everyone on this forum called The Seven Myths of Gun Control by Richard Poe.  Another web site you all might want to check out is Jews For the Preservation of Firearms Ownership -- http://www.jpfo.org

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2007, 11:10:22 PM »
Re:  "...time to whip out those baseball bats and wack a few people!..."

I recommend a two foot length of 1/2" diameter heavy chromed steel tubing; easily available from companies and stores doing a lot of work with display racks for department stores, etc.

Have it cut to a length so that the balance is perfect for the individual's size and arm, and then mount a standard rubber, or vinyl bicycle grip that is used for handlebars over one end.

Much easier to explain carrying around under one's coat than it is to try and explain carrying a baseball bat around at night (lots of Jews might have a use for chrome tubing in their retail stores and wholesale businesses, but few Lubavitchers & Chasidim walk the streets with a "Louisville Slugger" sticking out of their coat tails!)

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2007, 11:15:18 PM »
I know one karate fighting style that my father taught me.  It involves fighting with a 6 foot long light weight stick/pipe.  You can learn it in a half hour since it involves a few basic moves and you can become very good at fighting with this style.  It's a style from Okinawa. I can teach it to you.  I am quite good at this.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2007, 11:17:18 PM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2007, 12:31:22 AM »
I know one karate fighting style that my father taught me.  It involves fighting with a 6 foot long light weight stick/pipe.  You can learn it in a half hour since it involves a few basic moves and you can become very good at fighting with this style.  It's a style from Okinawa. I can teach it to you.  I am quite good at this.

can you tell me what this is called?

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2007, 02:51:24 AM »
And that is what we will do, it is only a matter of time.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2007, 07:01:29 AM »
Lubab Chabad needs to encourage working out and training in fighting,maybe they could open some gyms in Crown heights also train in martial arts.Having said this all sine they all carry weapons you must start a licensed gun club
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2007, 07:30:01 AM »
Lubab Chabad needs to encourage working out and training in fighting,maybe they could open some gyms in Crown heights also train in martial arts.Having said this all sine they all carry weapons you must start a licensed gun club
Well said.

Allen-T

« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2007, 07:36:39 AM »
time to whip out those baseball bats and wack a few people! :-[

Now that's what I want to hear Danny!! let's go!!

Allen-T

« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2007, 07:50:51 AM »
Rabbi Kahane had the right idea. Para-military groups on call that know how to fight and do it well. When [censored] know that's what's waiting for them they will stick to the self destruction in their own 'hoods they are so good at. I plan to organise once I become more profecient at Krav Maga a similar organistion to protect Christian churches from muslims, which I think is not far off. Many Christians will probably condemn me also,but when the muslims are coming, they'll call.

I love Rabbi Kahane;

During a particular speaking engagement , the Rabbi was interrupted by a man who objected to JDL's violent, "thug" image. Intending to publicly "expose" the Rabbi as a man of violence or lunacy, he shouted "What was your slogan out there in Chicago? For every Jew a 22? The Rabbi replied unapologetically, "I would have said "for every Jew an M1, but it didn't rhyme..." 

From The Wit and Wisdom of Rabbi Meir Kahane by Lenny Goldberg.     

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2007, 08:48:50 AM »
Rabbi Kahane had the right idea. Para-military groups on call that know how to fight and do it well. When schvartzas know that's what's waiting for them they will stick to the self destruction in their own 'hoods they are so good at. I plan to organise once I become more profecient at Krav Maga a similar organistion to protect Christian churches from muslims, which I think is not far off. Many Christians will probably condemn me also,but when the muslims are coming, they'll call.

I love Rabbi Kahane;

During a particular speaking engagement , the Rabbi was interrupted by a man who objected to JDL's violent, "thug" image. Intending to publicly "expose" the Rabbi as a man of violence or lunacy, he shouted "What was your slogan out there in Chicago? For every Jew a 22? The Rabbi replied unapologetically, "I would have said "for every Jew an M1, but it didn't rhyme..." 

From The Wit and Wisdom of Rabbi Meir Kahane by Lenny Goldberg.     

For every Jew an M1...but it doesn't rhyme....soooo funny.... :laugh:

Offline pbc

• New JTFer
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2007, 09:01:38 AM »
I've heard stories about the fights in Crown Heights, one particularly funny one was about
yeshiva boys rolling black attackers in garbage cans, down the streets.  ;D
I think the best plan is to spread thousands of garbage cans across Crown heights, that's just the way I see it.
Or, they can build a small baseball field, that way they can explain the Louisville Slugger.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2007, 10:34:52 AM »

Agreed.

My friend started a self-defense class and I'm joining next week! My wife is not keen on me having a gun. I think even a group of 10 sharpshooters patroling each night would do the trick.

It's a shame there is no male gym in Crown Heights. I drive to the Flatbush "Kosher Gym". Heard of it?

In the vast majority of these incidents however, the shvartze has not been armed. I wonder if we all had guns if that would continue to be the case...
« Last Edit: June 15, 2007, 10:37:00 AM by lubab »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2007, 10:38:28 AM »
Yes i have,are they fully equipped any really serious guys workout there.I used to work out in bklyn R&J GYM ON AVE U NEAR MARINE PARK .nOW I WORK OUT AT WORLDS GYM.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2007, 10:49:45 AM »

Agreed.

My friend started a self-defense class and I'm joining next week! My wife is not keen on me having a gun. I think even a group of 10 sharpshooters patroling each night would do the trick.

It's a shame there is no male gym in Crown Heights. I drive to the Flatbush "Kosher Gym". Heard of it?

In the vast majority of these incidents however, the shvartze has not been armed. I wonder if we all had guns if that would continue to be the case...

I think to accomedate die hard shomer negias..one gym can be built designation a part of the day just for women and a part of the day just for me...i guess that was a kosher gym would do.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2007, 12:59:49 PM »
Yes i have,are they fully equipped any really serious guys workout there.I used to work out in bklyn R&J GYM ON AVE U NEAR MARINE PARK .nOW I WORK OUT AT WORLDS GYM.

Yes. They're fully equipped and they've got some serious dudes. But all are welcome.
It's Coney between N and O. They're building a pool too :).

www.KosherGym.com