Author Topic: War in Crown Heights, Brooklyn  (Read 8964 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: War in Crown Heights, Brooklyn
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2007, 01:03:53 PM »
They don'nt allow chalk?
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

ftf

« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2007, 01:07:50 PM »
It sounds to me like a new version of the JDL is needed...

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2007, 01:08:30 PM »
Yes
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Matthias Corvinus

• Full JTFer
« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2007, 02:02:00 PM »
We need to do away with those stupid gun control laws that New York has.  And those Jews should all be armed. 

I cannot in good conscience advise anyone to disobey a gun control law, because doing so can get one into trouble.

I can say that, as a juror, I would refuse to enforce New York's gun laws against otherwise law-abiding citizens. (See the Fully Informed Jury Association, FIJA.ORG, for more). Once the police refuse to show up, as they did in the Crown Heights riots, the city has shown that it has no gun laws that anyone has any moral obligation to respect or, as a juror, any duty to enforce.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2007, 02:55:00 PM »
It says in the article that the Bochur does not speak English. I think he understands English, not Swahinglish.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2007, 03:16:28 PM »
Using a baseball bat is not a good idea. I once saw someone attempt to use a baseball bat against someone else but his opponent grabbed it out of his hands and used it against him. It got extremely ugly.

Wow, my friend had that same experience back in the 80's.  He was assaulted by two men, one of whom had a bat.  He disarmed the assailant with the bat and lightly tapped the man on the head with it.  The man began having convulsions and his buddy started running away.  My friend told the man, "I think your friend might need some help here", as the second man dashed away.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2007, 03:51:32 PM »
Wow, my friend had that same experience back in the 80's.  He was assaulted by two men, one of whom had a bat.  He disarmed the assailant with the bat and lightly tapped the man on the head with it.  The man began having convulsions and his buddy started running away.  My friend told the man, "I think your friend might need some help here", as the second man dashed away.
Why did he lightly tap him? He should have done it hard.
Apparently it was enough.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2007, 04:00:25 PM »
A Lubovitch JDL.  That's kind of cool.   
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Allen-T

« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2007, 04:04:38 PM »
A Lubovitch JDL.  That's kind of cool.   

Put some machine gun terrets on that Mitzvah Tank!

Allen-T

« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2007, 04:12:01 PM »
New Yorkers must demand their second ammendment rights! The only way to stop the savage ,screaching jungle animals from obeying their natural urge to rape, steal and murder is by shooting the perpetrators.
"For every jew.....a .22"

Yeeeeehhhh haaaawwwwwww!!!! ;)

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2007, 05:43:05 PM »
I think tanks would be more appropriate in Crown heights. But lets not forget, we jews must go back to Eretz Yisrael. Forget Crown Heights. It should be cleaned up yes, but the Jews should leave Brooklyn in the masses.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2007, 05:44:57 PM »
There are good weapons like nightsticks and nunchucks that are really good if you know what you are doing.

"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2007, 05:50:04 PM »
Why dont the police carry regular night sticks anymore? 95% of them carry ASP expandable batons.

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: June 15, 2007, 06:04:59 PM »
I think tanks would be more appropriate in Crown heights. But lets not forget, we jews must go back to Eretz Yisrael. Forget Crown Heights. It should be cleaned up yes, but the Jews should leave Brooklyn in the masses.

The Rebbe had a different view on this, so that's not going to happen any time soon. The Rebbe told some to go to Israel, but encourged others to stay in Crown Heights. He felt it was very important to have vibrant community there. We can discuss the Torah reasons for this on another thread-maybe in the Torah and Jewish Idea Section...
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: June 15, 2007, 06:15:51 PM »
New Yorkers must demand their second ammendment rights! The only way to stop the savage ,screaching jungle animals from obeying their natural urge to rape, steal and murder is by shooting the perpetrators.
"For every jew.....a .22"

Yeeeeehhhh haaaawwwwwww!!!! ;)

you know, i just remembered a poor 101 year old woman getting mugged by a savage...when i heard this happen, I thought, "that guy should definately get the death penalty for doing that..."
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: June 15, 2007, 06:16:54 PM »
Maybe we should get these guys to come to Crown Heights, or at least follow their model. They've reduced crime in New Haven dramatically I hear.

http://www.newhavenindependent.org/archives/2007/06/edgewoods_packi.php

These hasidim were fed up just like we are, and now patrol on bikes while packing heat. I hear when a group of shvartze's see one of these guys go by on their bike they disprese- ;D
« Last Edit: June 15, 2007, 06:22:44 PM by lubab »
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #41 on: June 15, 2007, 11:26:37 PM »
The point is that if the Lubavitchers really made an example of a few shvartzas then incidents like this would not happen. The shvartzas just view them as wimpy jews who won't do anything to defend themselves. Next time a shvartza so much as says something stupid to one of the jews there, they should all just come together and crack the shvartzas head. I am sure this would solve the problem.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #42 on: June 15, 2007, 11:34:32 PM »
Also if you care about Israel I wouldn't work out in the Koshergym as it is not the place for you. I worked out there as someones guest a few times 2 summers ago and I experienced rampant Neturei Karta style activity there. The have the fox news channel as entertainment on the many tv screens they have in the gym. I personally witnessed all the chasidim who were working out there laugh at the report of a terrorist attack in Israel. I remember there was some type of terror attack when I was there 2 years ago and when fox reported on it, all the litvish and chasidic monsters literally broke out in loud applause. They were thrilled that Israelis are killed. This was when they had the building next door to midwood ambulance. I am not even sure they are still in the same building as I have not been around there in awhile.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: June 16, 2007, 07:07:45 AM »
Baseball bats are a bludegon they are heavy at one end not the perfect self defense weapon.An Axe handle without the head is much better it's balanced you can use it to block, hit, stabbing movement you can hold it at one end or in the middle

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Full JTFer
« Reply #44 on: June 16, 2007, 01:20:33 PM »
wasn't refurring to law abiding negroes as jungle animals- only criminals. Same as when I call white trash hillbillies a bunch of inbread retards i'm not refurring to all whites.

White supremacists' family trees don't branch very much!  ;D

Q: Where do white supremacists go to find spouses?
A: Family reunions.

It's important, by the way, when making jokes like this to refer to the butt's behavioral choices--in this case the choice to be a white supremacist--as opposed to his race or ethnicity. As an example, many ethnic jokes have been converted to socially-acceptable "underachiever" jokes, in which the butt of the joke is a nondescript loser or underachiever. When I make jokes about militant Muslims, I always emphasize that the joke is about an individual who has chosen to use Islam as an excuse to commit violence, as opposed to Muslims in general. When the Left calls me a racist, I reply that "behavior is not a race," and perhaps my accuser is himself a racist for reacting as if the behavioral choices being denounced are somehow characteristic of a particular race or genetic makeup.

Another is, "Pal*stinians: Homo Sapiens by BIRTH, subhuman by CHOICE." It underscores the fact that they are genetically no different than anyone else, but their behavioral choices make them less than human; that is, PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis. (PLO/Hamas and Nazis are CHOICES, not RACES.) It also suggests that they can rejoin the human race at any time by behaving like people instead of rabid animals.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #45 on: June 17, 2007, 12:35:37 AM »
A couple of negros need to be made into examples and this won't happen again.

raiseyourfist

« Reply #46 on: June 22, 2007, 11:18:36 AM »
The jews who live in these dangerous areas should seriously get out of the country even and go and live in Israel... these are the types of people who belong there as they are genuine and true.. they should at the very least should leave the neighborhood...

• Full JTFer
« Reply #47 on: July 02, 2007, 01:24:32 PM »
A couple of negros need to be made into examples and this won't happen again.

A couple of RIOTERS need to be made into examples. Rioting is a choice and not a race.

The rioters in Los Angeles and Crown Heights should have been shot by their intended victims, or run down by the people they were trying to drag from their cars (Los Angeles). Not because of their skin color, but because of their violent behavioral choices.

Offline tonycali991

• New JTFer
« Reply #48 on: July 02, 2007, 02:43:26 PM »
Here is just one article from today to give you a flavor. http://crownheights.info/index.php?itemid=6904

This incident happened in the middle of the Jewish neighborhood at 10:30 p.m. last
night. I invite you to check that website every day so you can see how common these attacks on Jews are. They are now coming literally every-day now. The cops are doing little to stop it. The community volunteer "Shemira" patrol usually arrives at the scene before the cops do, though there is a police station near the center of the Jewish neighborhood.

These evil blacks are waging a war on the Jewish community here. Ordinary good folks trying to go about their lives are becoming part of the front line. I'm not sure what the solution is, maybe people have ideas. I just thought people should be informed of what's going on in this once glorious Jewish community.

i hate black's, they are all about racism and hate white's, i have a couple of black friend's but they arnt like that, i believe in white right's all the way and thats how ifound jtf.