Author Topic: kol hakavod to the mossad, another scientist in iran assasinated  (Read 932 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: kol hakavod to the mossad, another scientist in iran assasinated
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2011, 01:01:23 AM »
Another gone.... :dance:
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2011, 01:29:14 AM »
Are you sure it is 'Kosher' to talk about this like this here? Maybe your message might be moved to the admin and mod section because it is too provacative?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2011, 01:21:07 PM »
Are you sure it is 'Kosher' to talk about this like this here? Maybe your message might be moved to the admin and mod section because it is too provacative?

we are commanded to rejoice in the destruction of our enemies. what makes this not kosher?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2011, 01:23:24 PM »
we are commanded to rejoice in the destruction of our enemies. what makes this not kosher?

I  am not talking about that... A thread which I posted the other day on Hacking Iranian computer infrastructure was removed.... I am thinking that the same reasoning which my thread was removed would be employed on this thread...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2011, 01:27:37 PM »
I  am not talking about that... A thread which I posted the other day on Hacking Iranian computer infrastructure was removed.... I am thinking that the same reasoning which my thread was removed would be employed on this thread...

I understand now muman. What reasons would they move that thread?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2011, 01:31:09 PM »
I understand now muman. What reasons would they move that thread?

I am not going to talk about it now. I don't want to get into the politics of this issue here as I try hard not to spread any gossip about my JTF brothers.

But I was feeling a little tender about it last night and thus I made this comment...

It is nothing to do with you...

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2011, 01:50:44 PM »
I am not going to talk about it now. I don't want to get into the politics of this issue here as I try hard not to spread any gossip about my JTF brothers.

But I was feeling a little tender about it last night and thus I made this comment...

It is nothing to do with you...

muman, did you see my pm?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2011, 01:58:03 PM »
muman, did you see my pm?

Hi Dr. Dan,

Thank you for the PM and yes I did see it and just replied. As I said I have started a new day and will let this be like water under the bridge. Sometimes things happen...

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2011, 03:59:02 PM »
oy vey,this scientist was part of a top secret program to debvelop a detenotar for the nuclear warheads.

http://debka.com/article/21146/

If they are allready in developments for warheads allready, why hasn't pipi ordered an attack yet? These scientist have special ops units from the iranian revolutionary gaurd assigned to protect them and there assets, yet we are still able to get the job done.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2011, 05:06:49 PM »
oy vey,this scientist was part of a top secret program to debvelop a detenotar for the nuclear warheads.

http://debka.com/article/21146/

If they are allready in developments for warheads allready, why hasn't pipi ordered an attack yet? These scientist have special ops units from the iranian revolutionary gaurd assigned to protect them and there assets, yet we are still able to get the job done.

Well the mainstream media is reporting that according to Iran he was not a nuclear scientist and actually a Professor of Electronics or something... I don't know which way this story will lead...

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2011, 05:28:26 PM »
Good riddance but how do we know it was the Mossad? It could have been some Islamic revolutionary group, the Iranian government itself if it suspected that he was a "Zionist spy", or who knows what else.

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2011, 05:29:13 PM »
Well the mainstream media is reporting that according to Iran he was not a nuclear scientist and actually a Professor of Electronics or something... I don't know which way this story will lead...

The mainstream media is lieng as they do all the time. I know this for a fact because I suspect to have a family member in israel working for the mossad.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2011, 05:57:36 PM »
The mainstream media is lieng as they do all the time. I know this for a fact because I suspect to have a family member in israel working for the mossad.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Iran-accuses-US-Israel-of-killing-scientist/Article1-725083.aspx

Assailants riding a motorcycle shot dead Rezaei-Nejad, 35, in the capital on Saturday evening, according to the Iranian media which originally reported he was a nuclear scientist working for the Atomic Energy Organisation of Iran.

But on Sunday, the media stopped referring to him as a nuclear expert without giving an explanation, and presented him as an "electronics master's student" at Tehran's Khajeh Nassir University.

The Fars news agency suggested that the media had made a mistake in reporting Rezaei-Nejad's speciality, and insisted that he had links with the defence ministry, without giving details.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2011, 06:00:53 PM »
I should say that if the Israelis did it then I agree... Kol HaKavod!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2011, 03:34:17 AM »
I didn't know about that thread until after the fact but it's my best guess that the hack thread could have been seen as possibly advocating future illegal behavior (which could get JTF in trouble) whereas this is rejoicing in something that has already occurred to hurt Iran and may have been carried out by Mossad.