Author Topic: France Ends the Arms Ban of 40 years with Israel  (Read 491 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
France Ends the Arms Ban of 40 years with Israel
« on: July 25, 2011, 12:28:54 AM »
Those Scumbag French want Israel's  Heron UAV pretty badly, so those antisemites decide to end the 40 year arms ban with Israel.

I know Israel needs the money, and probably made a boat-load from the sale of the Heron UAV to France, but I just feel so much anger toward France with their viscious  antisemitism,  that I would have gotten some sort of satisfaction if Israel refused to sell it to those French Bastards.  

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/146024
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 12:45:03 AM by Aces High »

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
Re: France Ends the Arms Ban of 40 years with Israel
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2011, 01:16:32 AM »
it just shows that the world can not boycott jewish brainpower.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2011, 03:37:44 AM »
If it's in Israel's best interests I wouldn't object to this deal.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2011, 06:54:56 AM »
Those Scumbag French want Israel's  Heron UAV pretty badly, so those antisemites decide to end the 40 year arms ban with Israel.

I know Israel needs the money, and probably made a boat-load from the sale of the Heron UAV to France, but I just feel so much anger toward France with their viscious  antisemitism,  that I would have gotten some sort of satisfaction if Israel refused to sell it to those French Bastards.  

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/146024

I understand very well and share your anger at the anti-Israel policies led by the French governments since 1967, quite in line with the rest of Europe. However, the indigenous French population is not viciously antisemitic. There are exceptions, but the majority of the indigenous French population is not.