Author Topic: Jeff Goldberg Self-Hating K*ke stands against Rabbi Kahane & Kahanists  (Read 438 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
This article alerted me to the fact that Jeff Golderg is a moron, besides being a self-hating Jewish kapo. I had never heard of this imbecile before but now I know how big of a fool he really is. This scum whines because a representative from the US government appears in a picture next to David Ha'ivri who lil-Jeffy paints as a fascist follower of Rabbi Kahane.

This article from A7 will convince anyone of the spineless self-hatred of said Goldberg...

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/146367#.Tjmm6JtWOGY

Gohmert Berated for Standing Near 'Kahanist'
"The Atlantic" columnist Jeffrey Goldberg pointed out "for the record" that Rep. Gomert stood next to Samaria's David Ha'ivri, "a fascist."

A leading American columnist on Israel, The Atlantic's Jeffrey Goldberg, has devoted a blog post to the fact that Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Tx) was recently photographed standing next to David Ha'ivri of the Samaria Liaison Council (picture can be seen here).

Goldberg wrote:

"I was reading David Wilder's report in The Jerusalem Post about his time at the Christians United for Israel (CUFI) convention in Washington (Wilder is the spokesman for the Hebron Jewish community) and I was struck by this photo he posted, with the caption: 'Left to right - Mike Isley, David Halvri, Pastor Roman Asbill, Congressman Louie Gohmert, R-Texas, myself, Jeremy Gimpel, Ari Abramowitz.'"

I would only note that the person Rep. Gohmert is standing next to, David Halvri, is someone I met in the 90s when he still called himself David Axelrod (no relation, as far as I can tell, to the other David Axelrod), and when he was a leader of the Kach movement, founded by the late Rabbi Meir Kahane [ED: Of Blessed Memory] , and of Kahane Chai, the successor organization to Kach. Kach men, of course, are fascist fundamentalists. HaIvri was arrested in Israel for celebrating the death of Yitzhak Rabin; he was also jailed for six months for desecrating a mosque. He has also been associated with groups that have been included on the State Department list of terrorist organizations. Just noting this for the record.

Ha'ivri responded to Arutz Sheva: "Goldberg is obviously very frustrated that agenda of the Jewish communities in Yehuda and Shomron have support in Congress and Faith-based America."

"Even if most of the facts that he posted on my biography are correct, the way he presented them is very manipulative. Parts of his statement are totally out of line. Contrary to what Goldberg says, I never met him, I am not a fascist and I never made any attempt to hide my views and past."

"What he is doing is actually fascist style harassment: using manipulative misinformation and name calling tactics as a means to sabotage democratic lobbying efforts and limit freedom of speech of those he disagrees with."

PS: I did not know it was illegal to celebrate Rabins death!?! I celebrate it every year, doesn't everyone? Why doesn't the ACLU stand up for freedom of speech, freedom of expression, and all the freedoms those liberal scumbags whine about?

« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 03:58:24 PM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14