Author Topic: Anti-Jewish movies made in Hollywood.  (Read 23014 times)

Offline Neptun

• Junior JTFer
Re: Anti-Jewish movies made in Hollywood.
« Reply #50 on: August 09, 2011, 08:07:48 PM »
muman613,

I think the best way to defeat antisemitism is to show a force of good by organize ways to serve humanity. Jews should come together and help homeless etc. you will even be able to get the self hating Jews on board.

There are many Americans that are getting kicked out of their homes. What if the Jewish community figured out a way to deal with this problem? Surviving the entire Jewish history is many time tougher problem than this.

In business the most important thing is to serve others. It gives so much in return.

« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 08:16:07 PM by Neptun »
Freedom is not given, it is taken, either by tyrants or you the public!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #51 on: August 09, 2011, 08:13:58 PM »
muman613,

I think the best way to defeat antisemitism is to show a force of good by organize ways to serve humanity. Jews should come together and help homeless etc. you will even be able to get the self hating Jews on board.

Well, we already take care of the poor and feed the homeless... That is the mitzvah/command of Tzadekah/Charity. I myself took a man off the street and gave him a room virtually free of charge {except he was tasked with keeping the house maintained, mowed lawn, plumbing and electrical work around the house, etc.}. I also give a great deal to various charities, Jewish and otherwise, over the year. All religious Jews regularly give to various organizations as part of the Teshuva process {Especially around the time of Yom Kippur}...

And no, self-hating Jews are not moved by our charity. Religious Jews are some of the biggest givers though...

http://www.cross-currents.com/archives/2005/12/20/communal-obligations/

He found that Orthodox Jews are 50% more likely to volunteer their time. While 14% of Orthodox Jews contribute more than $5,000 to Jewish charity, only 2.8% of the Conservative and 1% of the Reform do so. And the Orthodox do so despite carrying school tuition bills often in excess of $50,000 per year.

Nor is Orthodox giving and volunteerism confined to the American Orthodox community. A plethora of haredi-founded health and social-service organizations in Israel – Yad Sarah, Ezer MiTzion, Ezra L’Marpeh, Chayeinu (for families of childhood cancer patients), Laniado Hospital, Zaka, and a host of others – serve the entire community. American Orthodox philanthropists have created an entire school system in Israel for children of Russian-speaking immigrants, Shuvu – at a cost of millions of dollars annually. In America, the Maimonides Program provides a taste of Jewish learning and Shabbatons to Jewish students on more than 20 leading campuses.

THE TOTAL volume of Jewish individual and foundation giving is staggering, reaching into the billions annually. But, as has been frequently lamented in these pages, only a small fraction of that total goes to Jewish causes or organizations. The overwhelming majority goes to cultural, political and social causes. If Steinhardt really wanted to have an impact on Jewish charity, reversing that pattern would be the place to start.

http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/92935/jewish/Month-of-Elul-And-the-Mitzvah-of-Tzedakah.htm
Month of Elul - And the Mitzvah of Tzedakah

Tzedakah and the Month of Elul

The commandment1 to give tzedakah (charity) is included in the Torah portion of Re’eh, where the verse states:2 “Should there be amongst you a pauper… do not harden your heart or shut your hand against your needy brother. Open your hand generously.”

The section of Re’eh is invariably read on the Shabbos on which we bless the new month of Elul, or on Rosh Chodesh Elul itself. Since all Torah portions are related to the timeframe in which they are read,3 it follows that it is especially appropriate to give tzedakah during the month of Elul.

This may be derived from the following statement by the Rambam :4 “Although sounding the shofar on Rosh HaShanah is a decree for which the verse does not state a reason, nevertheless, it also hints at something specific, i.e., ‘Awake, you who sleep… and better your ways….’

“Each and every person is to see himself… as half righteous…. By performing one mitzvah, he tips the scales for himself and for the entire world on the side of merit, bringing deliverance and salvation for himself and for all others.

“For this reason, all Jews customarily increase their giving of tzedakah and performance of good deeds and mitzvos … from Rosh HaShanah through Yom Kippur, more so than during the rest of the year…. They also rise at night during these ten days… and offer supplicatory prayers until daylight.”

Since the Rambam specifies the custom of “increasing the amount given for tzedakah ,” and moreover gives it precedence over all other things that are done during these ten days, it follows that although all aspects of Torah and mitzvos are to be strengthened during this period, one should first and foremost increase one’s giving of tzedakah.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Neptun

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #52 on: August 09, 2011, 08:22:21 PM »
muman613,

I was thinking something on a bigger scale. Creating a big concert to help the homeless in US etc. and make sure people know the event is the Jewish community getting together and give this gift and have lots of media attention. The self hating Jews can even be part of it.

I know Hollywood love this kind of charity. It would not be difficult to get huge Jewish stars on board.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #53 on: August 09, 2011, 08:24:35 PM »
muman613,

I was thinking something on a bigger scale. Creating a big concert to help the homeless in US etc. and make sure people know the event is a Jewish community getting together and giving this gift with lots of media attention.

Sort of sounds like the Chabad Telethon.... They raise money every year for the Chabad organization which helps Jews and non-Jews around the world.... Check out Chabad.org...

http://www.chabad.org

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Neptun

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #54 on: August 09, 2011, 08:38:19 PM »
Amazing! Yes something like that.  :dance:

Imagine free concerts made by Jews in big cities like Paris, Rome, NYC, London etc. getting some of the biggest names on the stage and people would be encouraged to donate money spend on a homeless project or something else in the same country. It would be worldwide news that Jewish communities where competing with other Jewish communities in large cities to make even better free concerts to help humanity.

Non Jews will learn what real Jews is about. A force of good! I think antisemitism is about misunderstandings of the Jewish culture. Some Non Jews see Jews as a mysterious culture, they don't know much about and they find them strange and powerful. What is different from us, is what some people fear and that leads to hate and anger.

An event like this will change the way people see Jews. It has to be very Jewish and also educate non Jewish about some of your ways.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 08:52:09 PM by Neptun »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #55 on: August 09, 2011, 09:02:48 PM »

Imagine free concerts made by Jews in big cities like Paris, Rome, NYC, London etc. getting some of the biggest names on the stage and people would be encouraged to donate money spend on a homeless project or something else in the same country. It would be worldwide news that Jewish communities where competing with other Jewish communities in large cities to make even better free concerts to help humanity.

Non Jews will learn what real Jews is about. A force of good! I think antisemitism is about misunderstandings of the Jewish culture. Some Non Jews see Jews as a mysterious culture, they don't know much about and they find them strange and powerful. What is different from us, is what some people fear and that leads to hate and anger.

An event like this will change the way people see Jews. It has to be very Jewish and also educate non Jewish about some of your ways.

Well, religious Jews have kept our traditions for many thousands of years and we will continue to do so. Basically we don't believe we really need anyone elses help aside from the Master of the Universe {Ribbono Shel Olam}. But we do have an imperative which the liberal Jews have hi-jacked called 'Tikkun Olam' or 'Rectifying this World' which involves a Jew doing whatever he can to make this world a better place. This usually leads the progressive liberal Jew to help causes like homosexual rights {which we don't condone} and civil rights {which Jews have gotten virtually no credit and much harm from}... But for Orthodox Jews 'Tikkun Olam' means doing what we can to make peace in this world by helping our fellow human beings.

http://www.ou.org/public/Publib/tikkun.htm

Recent years have seen a surge of projects in social justice, humanitarianism, ecology and similar endeavors, aiming both to bolster Jewish identity and enhance Jews' standing with other communities, couched in terms of Tikkun Olam. This traditional term, literally meaning "repair and restoration of the world," has come to signify a Jewish commitment to ethically charged social activism, and well beyond the parameters of Jewish communities as such

Historical Background
While our focus is on contemporary issues, some historical background is indispensable to our approaching the subject.

The term Tikkun Olam first appears in the Mishna, the canonical Jewish legal digest compiled at the turn of the 3rd century CE, where it is given as the rationale for a number of specific legal provisions and edicts enacted within Jewish society and its then-existing frameworks towards ends of social justice. The term entered contemporary usage as the rubric for spiritually charged social justice efforts in recent decades, most notably via the journal Tikkun, founded in 1986. While that journal espoused an unmistakably and often combative Left orientation, the term has gained increasingly wide currency and appeal indicating a consciously-assumed Jewish responsibility to work for the general welfare of humanity.

Jewish tradition and Jewish history offer rich troves of ideas and experience regarding social responsibility, ethics and justice, ranging from the exhortations of the Prophets to the detailed legal analyses of the Talmud, which in turn served as the basis for a rich jurisprudence of justice and ethics over the centuries. At the same time, it must be recognized - for the sake both of historical accuracy as well as conceptual clarity in our own time - that in many respects the corpus of Jewish tradition is of limited usefulness in addressing many contemporary questions of social justice - and certainly on a global scale - if for no other reason than that the historical moment in which we find ourselves is without precedent in human history.

The radical newness of modernity (and beyond) poses challenges, and opportunities, which are well beyond the scope of the traditional sources, if they are to be read seriously and not anecdotally or superficially. Central features of today's world, such as the extraordinary power and reach of modern states, economies and transnational entities, an increasingly networked global community, facilitated in many ways by the Internet, and, at a deeper level, the conviction, central to all modern politics and certainly to much humanitarianism that societies are man-made entities which can be remade by the proper application of knowledge and skill - all these pose major, though not insurmountable, challenges to the inheritors and interpreters of Jewish texts and traditions. .

Indeed Jewish law and philosophy have over the centuries regularly proved themselves to be deeply responsive to changing circumstances and new ideas - but here as elsewhere it is easy to read the tradition sloppily or worse and demanding to read and interpret it meaningfully and with care. This is no merely academic point but has powerful implications for thinking about Tikkun Olam as a vehicle of Jewish identity, and in terms of its relationship to Jewish cultural literacy as a whole.

How Jewish Is Tikkun Olam?
A critical question underlying this entire discussion is whether we are talking about a distinctively Jewish set of practices, for example, a distinctively Jewish way of doing humanitarian work in developing countries, or whether we are talking about a set of activities which are not distinctively "Jewish," as such (as are, say, observing Shabbat or building a Jewish Community Center). Do the specific activities of Tikkun Olam differ in some ways from ethically-driven social action undertaken by non-Jews and if so how?

There is no doubting that much of the contemporary appeal of Tikkun Olam activities - especially for many young people and for adults who generally find themselves uncomfortable with other forms of Jewish identity - is precisely that they can seem no different than many things done by people of conscience the world over, or put a little differently, that they seem to draw on and reflect a more broadly human, and perhaps universal, moral sense. Yet, if indeed many activities being currently pursued under the rubric of Tikkun Olam are not being done in any distinctively Jewish fashion, we may ask what value if any they add to ethically-charged action undertaken by people of goodwill in other frameworks, and what claim these activities can make on Jewish communal energies and resources.

Put a little differently, the impulse to think in terms of Tikkun Olam does have the potential to bring great benefit to Jews and to the world. But we would do well to try and formulate distinctively Jewish forms of this work, not as a substitute for a universalist moral concern but rather as the best way to bring Judaism's own resources to bear on that concern, and in so doing offer one way of invigorating Jewish identity in a globalizing age.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #56 on: August 09, 2011, 09:03:46 PM »
Speaking of Holocaust movies, has anyone seen "The Boy In The Striped Pyjamas?"  Debbie Schlussel gave it a good review on her blog I think a year ago.  I never saw it.  But I just remembered it because a girl at work said she was reading the book.

This same girl also read a book called Sarah's Key (about a French Jewish girl during the Nazi occupation of France).  This book is now a movie with French and English subtitles which start Kristin Scott Thomas.  Debbie Schlussel also gave this one a good review since it's about how the French police rounded up Jews to turn them over to the Nazis (in Vel D'Hiv). 

Personally, I have no interest in seeing movies about the Holocaust.  I'm already very hard core about Jewish/Zionist issues.  And frankly, I don't understand why average Jews flock to see these films.  They say "Oh we need to remember."  Yet they see no contradiction between "remembering the Holocaust" and then saying that Israel needs to give up land for peace, and that Obama is a good POTUS. 
I thought Sarah's Key was a very moving story.  I read the book.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Neptun

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #57 on: August 09, 2011, 09:15:46 PM »
muman613,

What do you think about the idea of large free concerts in big cities. Jewish communities competing with each other to make even better and bigger concerts to bring in donations for a charity project.

This Tikkun Olam would create peace with non Jews and Jews. Very important step towards global Shalom.
The main problem is ignorance of the Jewish culture by the non Jews. In other words. Jews suffer from negative branding.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #58 on: August 09, 2011, 09:29:02 PM »
muman613,

What do you think about the idea of large free concerts in big cities. Jewish communities competing with each other to make even better and bigger concerts to bring in donations for a charity project.

This Tikkun Olam would create peace with non Jews and Jews. Very important step towards global Shalom.
The main problem is ignorance of the Jewish culture by the non Jews. In other words. Jews suffer from negative branding.

I think it is an interesting idea... But I don't really think it would change things much. Antisemitism runs deep and there are so many reasons {Oops I mean excuses} for it that even a very nice gesture like this would fail to change some peoples hearts.

First, many antisemites believe that Rock Music was invented by Jews in order to destroy the fabric of families. Second, if we have a multicultural event then the White Nationalists would accuse us of being multicultural minority lovers. There are other reasons I think it would not be as successful as you feel it would be but I will not go on about it.

I believe all Jews should do what they can to reach out to non-Jews whenever they can. But let me repeat one of JTF's main mottos which is that "ALL JEWS SHOULD LIVE IN THE LAND OF ISRAEL". This is a Torah command which says that a Jew should live in Israel in order to obey all the 613 commandments. So while it is good to have support from the host country which Jews live in, it is not the ultimate goal of the Jewish people.

When the Jewish people are free to rebuild the Temple and resume the service then we will allow the nations of the world to bring offerings to the Temple.

But for the short term I agree that there may be some good which comes from your idea...

Offline Neptun

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #59 on: August 09, 2011, 09:56:05 PM »
I think it is an interesting idea... But I don't really think it would change things much. Antisemitism runs deep and there are so many reasons {Oops I mean excuses} for it that even a very nice gesture like this would fail to change some peoples hearts.

First, many antisemites believe that Rock Music was invented by Jews in order to destroy the fabric of families. Second, if we have a multicultural event then the White Nationalists would accuse us of being multicultural minority lovers. There are other reasons I think it would not be as successful as you feel it would be but I will not go on about it.

I believe all Jews should do what they can to reach out to non-Jews whenever they can. But let me repeat one of JTF's main mottos which is that "ALL JEWS SHOULD LIVE IN THE LAND OF ISRAEL". This is a Torah command which says that a Jew should live in Israel in order to obey all the 613 commandments. So while it is good to have support from the host country which Jews live in, it is not the ultimate goal of the Jewish people.

When the Jewish people are free to rebuild the Temple and resume the service then we will allow the nations of the world to bring offerings to the Temple.

But for the short term I agree that there may be some good which comes from your idea...

Of course the paranoid Jew hater can always find a good reason to hate Jews. I agree on that. It is amazing how their logic works. I have tried to communicate with them. They are simply too stupid to reach out to. They are a small minority.

The average antisemitic have been told by the western media that Israel is the aggressor in the Gaza conflict, so that is what most of the negativity is coming from. These people are the most important to concentrate on. They are a large group of the Non Jews and when they see an event like that. They will change their mindset of the Jews.

It is also important to deal with the mainstream media in Europe that are showing a false reality of what happens in Gaza. It is the main reason for Jew hate.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #60 on: August 09, 2011, 10:00:56 PM »
Of course the paranoid Jew hater can always find a good reason to hate Jews. I agree on that. It is amazing how their logic works. I have tried to communicate with them. They are simply too stupid to reach out to. They are a small minority.

The average antisemitic have been told by the western media that Israel is the aggressor in the Gaza conflict, so that is what most of the negativity is coming from. These people are the most important to concentrate on. They are a large group of the Non Jews and when they see an event like that. They will change their mindset of the Jews.

It is also important to deal with the mainstream media in Europe that are showing a false reality of what happens in Gaza. It is the main reason for Jew hate.

Well it is not surprising that antisemitism in Europe exists. I posted the history of the Jewish peoples persecution and most persecution occurred in Europe. We were expelled from several of the European countries. There are issues of Blood Libel and religious persecution caused by the so-called Christians... I doubt that much can be done to turn things around in Europe. To this day Jews are being persecuted for being Jewish in these countries. Persecution includes laws which prevent religious Jews from observing their religion {laws against Kosher slaughter, etc.}.

My family name Uman is the name of a city in Ukraine where 33,000 Jews were massacred in 3 days the 1700s (1768 to be exact)...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_of_Uman

A great Rabbi {Rabbi Nachman of Breslev} is buried in Uman.... The Breslever Jewish sect visit his grave every year in Uman...
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 10:06:49 PM by muman613 »

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #61 on: August 09, 2011, 10:05:30 PM »

It's gonna be a really great idea. I think we need to contact Jewish community once and tell them the same. It would be good, you know.
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline Neptun

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #62 on: August 09, 2011, 10:08:05 PM »
Well it is not surprising that antisemitism in Europe exists. I posted the history of the Jewish peoples persecution and most persecution occurred in Europe. We were expelled from several of the European countries. There are issues of Blood Libel and religious persecution caused by the so-called Christians... I doubt that much can be done to turn things around in Europe. To this day Jews are being persecuted for being Jewish in these countries. Persecution includes laws which prevent religious Jews from observing their religions {laws against Kosher slaughter, etc.}.

My family name Uman is the name of a city in Ukraine where 33,000 Jews were massacred in 3 days the 1700s (1768 to be exact)...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_of_Uman

A great Rabbi {Rabbi Nachman of Breslev} is buried in Uman.... The Breslever Jewish sect visit his grave every year in Uman...

If we take Denmark as an example. The main reason some Danes have anti Israeli feelings is because of the media that shows an illusion of what is going on in Israel and Gaza.

If that changes, people will not have negative feelings against Israel. I'm not sure, if you are aware what Illusions the mainstream media shows?

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #63 on: August 09, 2011, 10:08:44 PM »
But, let's go back to topic! Here, I found an old and pretty offensive commercial:

What do you think on that?

Offline Neptun

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #64 on: August 09, 2011, 10:09:35 PM »

It's gonna be a really great idea. I think we need to contact Jewish community once and tell them the same. It would be good, you know.
Thank you. I'm glad you like the idea.

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #65 on: August 10, 2011, 06:48:05 AM »
It's not about being liked. It's about being respected. American jews helped  blacks during the civil rights movement. In return they support obama, sharpton, farrakhan, and other black nazis.

This isn't the answer. The answer is self respect.  Brutalizing our enemies like brutalizing the bully will give more respect to the jews.

And as far as jews helping the poor, my recommendation is for us to focus just in our own people and our own families.  I prefer gentiles lead the way to help everybody else.

When it says we are a light unto other nations, we set an example of how we help our own nation.

The problem of helping other nations or putting all our eggs in one basket with other nations is that they forget or simply see it as a wimpy gesture. Israel does a lot for other countries even enemy countries. By now we should be friends with them,  right?

Surviving is not about being nice. It's about self respect.  The only reason why jews have survived so long is because if He's mercy and promise he made to our forefathers.  The jewish people have been a rebellious one and it continues til this day.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #66 on: August 10, 2011, 03:08:31 PM »
I liked "Inglorious bastards".
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #67 on: August 10, 2011, 04:28:53 PM »
There are some various anti-Jewish tv series.

Seinfield

Prison Oz

The 'L' Word

And movies:

Clueless

Slums of the Beverly Hills

American Pie

Pianist

Rat Race

Also, I wouldn't spend to call Inglorious Basterds anti-Jewish. To me, it's opposite as it's good to see to Jewish soldiers trapping Nazis in a movie theater and kill them in an Italian mafia style.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #68 on: August 10, 2011, 04:39:31 PM »
There are some various anti-Jewish tv series.

Seinfield

Prison Oz

The 'L' Word

And movies:

Clueless

Slums of the Beverly Hills

American Pie

Pianist

Rat Race

Also, I wouldn't spend to call Inglorious Basterds anti-Jewish. To me, it's opposite as it's good to see to Jewish soldiers trapping Nazis in a movie theater and kill them in an Italian mafia style.

Again I disagree with you... What do you mean 'anti-Jewish'? Seinfield is not anti-Jewish and never was... What do you think is anti-Jewish about Seinfeld? Have you ever even watched an episode? I don't watch TV anymore but when I did I thought Seinfeld was hilarious. He is Funny, He is Jewish, and he is not afraid of being openly Jewish... What is anti-jewish about that?

I think you figure any movie which has Jews in it is anti-Jewish...

PS: Ingorlious bastards has nothing Jewish in it... It was not written by a Jew, not produced by a Jew, and the depiction of Jews was pretty poor...

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #69 on: August 10, 2011, 04:43:52 PM »
Again I disagree with you... What do you mean 'anti-Jewish'? Seinfield is not anti-Jewish and never was... What do you think is anti-Jewish about Seinfeld? Have you ever even watched an episode? I don't watch TV anymore but when I did I thought Seinfeld was hilarious. He is Funny, He is Jewish, and he is not afraid of being openly Jewish... What is anti-jewish about that?

I think you figure any movie which has Jews in it is anti-Jewish...

PS: Ingorlious bastards has nothing Jewish in it... It was not written by a Jew, not produced by a Jew, and the depiction of Jews was pretty poor...

You're right! I am wrong to put Seinfield here. It was just a firend of mine who told me that there are some offensive jokes about Jews there. I nevere fully watched this, so my bad.

But, do you agree with other list?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #70 on: August 10, 2011, 04:46:31 PM »
You're right! I am wrong to put Seinfield here. It was just a firend of mine who told me that there are some offensive jokes about Jews there. I nevere fully watched this, so my bad.

But, do you agree with other list?

I can't comment on many of your list because I don't watch movies or TV for almost 6 years now...

Maybe Seinfeld does put in some self-hating jokes, I cannot comment because I have only watched a dozen episodes...

But he is a well respected Jew amongst most Jews... I dont consider him on the self-hating level of Woody Allen though..

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #71 on: August 10, 2011, 06:14:28 PM »
Did you at least hear of it? What do you think of a cast?

L word stands for lesbian apparently and I saw commercials for it. I think it's sick to promote that.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #72 on: August 10, 2011, 06:16:08 PM »
The sad part is most of these movies and movie studios, directors, producers are Jewish people.

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #73 on: August 12, 2011, 07:36:33 PM »
Do anyone else here recognize any other movies? I would recommend The Snatch. Also, movies like The Believer and Bruno give me some bad emotions.

Offline FreedomFighter08

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #74 on: August 14, 2011, 09:34:02 PM »
You guys need a sense of humor and quick. The pro-Zionist creators of Family Guy and South Park aren't antisemites. You cannot continue screaming antisemite to everything. And movies like School Ties aren't anti-Semitic just because they show Jew haters in the movie. Actually, the movie brings a positive message, since the Jew is strongest and most athletic student there.