Author Topic: Demorats already looking to blame others for Economic failure  (Read 359 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Demorats already looking to blame others for Economic failure
« on: August 08, 2011, 03:22:56 PM »
One rule which everyone can live by is that the Demonrats, I mean democrats, will always seek to blame their problems on others. They never take responsibility for the mess they create, sort of like a 2 year old always denying that he/she made the mess. In this case the Democrats who are obviously the one holding the bag during this crisis are blaming the 'tea party' of all parties for the downgrade of the US economy.... This is laughable considering that the tea party had nothing to do with the downgrade. The tea party is responsible for proposing a responsible budget which didn't involve raising the debt ceiling but by engaging in massive spending cuts...

I call Shenganigans on the Obama administration... Still blaming Bush till its dying day...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/08/08/dems-use-downgrade-to-amplify-anti-tea-party-charges/
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Demorats already looking to blame others for Economic failure
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2011, 03:59:26 PM »
Gd might be punishing the US...

and what sickens me more is how many Israelis want their government to imitate our's... >:(
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Demorats already looking to blame others for Economic failure
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2011, 06:09:57 PM »
If many tactical nukes would have been used in some places like Iraq, Afghan and Papistan666, I think the history would have been different and economy would have been at its best.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.