Author Topic: Obama Hussein polls at lowest  (Read 1182 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
Re: Obama Hussein polls at lowest
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2011, 04:59:55 PM »
i remember how he had an approval rating of like 80. fail xD

baruch hashem he is loosing popularity.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2011, 05:10:37 PM »
i remember how he had an approval rating of like 80. fail xD

baruch hashem he is loosing popularity.

Ditto! Maybe there is light at the end of this miserable tunnel...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2011, 05:47:18 PM »
How does he have any popularity at all?    There isnt one thing he has improved.  Everything is worse.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2011, 08:41:45 PM »
Please you guys, don't get your hopes up.  It's not over, until he and his family haul their skanky behinds out of the White House. 

A few weeks ago, a friend of my sister, who is liberal was saying that Obama is doing great, and that he just inherited a bad situation from Georg W. Bush.  His supporters will continue to believe that, and to blame anything bad that happens on the Tea Party. 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2011, 08:46:21 PM »
Please you guys, don't get your hopes up.  It's not over, until he and his family haul their skanky behinds out of the White House. 

A few weeks ago, a friend of my sister, who is liberal was saying that Obama is doing great, and that he just inherited a bad situation from Georg W. Bush.  His supporters will continue to believe that, and to blame anything bad that happens on the Tea Party. 

This is true... These deluded individuals will always blame someone else for their own mess. This is the nature of the liberal animal, unable to take responsibility for their actions. Denial, not just a river, the motto of the Democrat party...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2011, 12:02:12 AM »

Thats very true.  All the leftists are blaming the downgrade and the economy on the Tea Party.  How is this possible???  The Tea Party didnt triple the annual deficit.  The Tea party didnt waste trillions of dollars.  All they did is attempt to slow down the growth of Government, and although its not enough, blaming them for Obama's crisis is beyond reason.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2011, 05:59:12 AM »
Please you guys, don't get your hopes up.  It's not over, until he and his family haul their skanky behinds out of the White House.  

A few weeks ago, a friend of my sister, who is liberal was saying that Obama is doing great, and that he just inherited a bad situation from Georg W. Bush.  His supporters will continue to believe that, and to blame anything bad that happens on the Tea Party.  
Tell the friend he had no prior experience the only experience he had has is voting present.Also no one forced him to run if you want to President don't be blaming things on previous Presidents.I never heard one guy be so indecisive except when it comes to Israel
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 03:30:02 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2011, 07:58:50 AM »
Who the hell still supports him other than ultra-leftists or blacks?
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2011, 08:22:48 AM »
Who the hell still supports him other than ultra-leftists or blacks?

Muslims, self-hating Jews, and other crazy/evil people.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2011, 02:56:12 PM »
Well I still think its a bit of fantastic news.  :dance:

This is a tiny crack in the dam.

All someone has to do is stick the plastic explosive in.
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2011, 06:54:47 AM »
A few weeks ago, a friend of my sister, who is liberal was saying that Obama is doing great, and that he just inherited a bad situation from Georg W. Bush. 

This is what Stalin said. The communism would be working great if it were not for the holdovers from the Tzarist regime.