Author Topic: A love letter to the EDL  (Read 1575 times)

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
A love letter to the EDL
« on: August 13, 2011, 11:27:45 AM »
Someone who obviously disapproves of the EDLs position wrote this in response to a blog post of theirs.
Thought it would be worth reproducing.

Now THIS is how to pwn people.  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Right,
who the hell are you?
  What gives you the right to be making these statements.
You could be a random janitor or a muslim terrorist for all we know.
I'm gonna go with the first one.

A few home truths for you random janitor. The JDL which the EDL has been trumpeting about allying with, it was that organisation that carried out bombings and that name which is attached to the event.
 As for the current JDL. Well a practically non-existent organisation that is led by such people as Steven Weigang. You know, the fruitcake who sticks peanuts up his rectum when hes upset. One of the proud members of his forum is named zyclon-b, thats the gas used to kill the jews in the chambers.
  Whereas people like shelly rubin oversee jdl in america.
Shelly Rubin, who supported the expulsion of 10,000 Jews from Gush Katif and northern Samaria because Arik Sharon knows what he is doing and because the expulsion is being carried out by the "democratically elected government of Israel", according to you, that's fine.

The jewish defense league my foot there is no such thing.

Your post would be comical if it wasn't serious. "Oh we don't work with anti-semites like the BNP"
  Right, but you don't want to work with the JTF which goes out of it way to be a totally law abiding organisation by the way, because one of its members in the past needed to disrupt american-soviet relations in order to fulfill the goal of freeing soviet jews. Freeing soviet jews because they were concerned about another pogrom which given Russias history is a legitimate concern.
  So they blow some unmanned cars up. Big deal.

Whereas the EDL is so well behaved isn't it. It just demonstrates peacefully when theres going to be a new mosque built in town.
  Rubbish, Rubbish!
  Someone with more brains and guts occupied the building site and camped out there and that actually got a result.
  Thank goodness not all of the EDL is run by random janitors.

"We have good reasons not to wish to cooperate with the JTF – yet some people seem to think they know better."

Though you bite so sharp at reasons, you are so empty of them
  The people don't THINK they know better they do know better. They can probably do basic arithmetic and have studied history a little further back than the last ten years.

So Sorry random janitor we don't approve of you people claiming to be english and represent english interests.

"What is truly astounding is that when we expose those who would wish to exploit the EDL, we get called Antisemites, Nazis, BNP, etc, etc"
  Astounding, nobodys called you a moron?

"we can’t and won’t affiliate with the JTF; that is set in stone. It is a matter of fact, not fiction. And if people don’t like it then they are free to leave."

No you leave, you leave! Take your damn stones with you.
  Actually thats not such a bad idea people should leave and form the Sane english defence league where this sort of nonsense wouldn't be tolerated.

How dare you call yourself english!
How dare you claim to support Israel.
  I could write essays and essays on how retarded this announcement is. I mean your saying the EDL is about teamwork. Who are you working with? Your telling people they can leave and threatening to split with the JEDL over this.
  And complaining about being compared to Nazis. Oh its all the infiltrators fault isn't it. Your attending meetings with the canadian JDL who are one step off being nazi collaborators. The only jewish thing left for them is the title. Stop mixing with groups like them it might help.
  Well we'll see, we shall see if this post makes it through unedited. If not we shall know we're dealing with censorship and fascists. I will know because I have a screenshot and I will publicise alterations.

Heaven forbid that you be the only alternative to the BNP.
There's small choice in rotten apples
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: A love letter to the EDL
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2011, 12:13:44 PM »
Good letter !!
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2011, 12:52:20 PM »
He sticks peanuts where?  :::D

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2011, 06:22:51 PM »
So who wrote it?

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2011, 06:23:48 PM »
 ;D

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2011, 06:28:42 PM »
Very few people really care about England and its soon to be destruction. Those few who care are actually members of JTF.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2011, 08:53:48 PM »
These guys remind me of the brittish occupiers which the irgun and lechi heroicly fought and kicked them out. They say they support israel but dont support the real organization like JTF. Just like the brittish occupiers who said to the jews living in israel" we are here to protect you from the arabs". The lies that they gave to the jewish people is the same lies the edl says "we support israel".

Offline Brett

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2011, 09:18:38 PM »
A while ago I saw a picture of a few EDL fellers doing a Nazi salute. As soon as I saw that they lost me.

I'm guessing that the EDL is packed with soccer thugs and Jew haters so i'd for one never back em'. If that's the first line of defence for the British population they might as well join hands with their IslamoNazi mates.

Great letter hope it hits the point and peanut rectum boy gets more angry  ;D

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2011, 10:50:48 PM »
He sticks peanuts where?  :::D

Chaim reluctantly mentioned this once on an ask jtf when weigang and his cronies were spending every living moment attacking JTF.  I cant understand why someone would do that.  I also think it wouldn't be good if you got part of the sharp husk up there, bleeding and what not.  It's pure idiocy

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2011, 07:19:13 AM »
Chaim reluctantly mentioned this once on an ask jtf when weigang and his cronies were spending every living moment attacking JTF.  I cant understand why someone would do that.  I also think it wouldn't be good if you got part of the sharp husk up there, bleeding and what not.  It's pure idiocy

LOL   :::D I must've missed that

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2011, 08:11:15 AM »
Steven and his clown posse :::D :::D :::D.If it's is a love letter to males it must be from from Steven and company :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2011, 06:22:41 PM »

Well maybe he shells em first.

I wonder if he uses dry roasted or lightly salted.  ;D

I didn't mention chocolate coated. If they weren't chocolate coated before then they would be by the time he finished with them.
I am BritishSword

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2011, 11:45:53 PM »
Brittish sword you should start a movement in england to be the real force to take on the bnp and edl.

Offline Canuckguy

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2011, 08:25:17 AM »
You are just jealous beacuse we manage to sway racial realist (especially the Council of Conservative Citizens and BNP+AMREN+National Alliance members) and the EDL and the majority of the Israeli right wing groups to our side.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2011, 09:53:46 AM »
You are just jealous beacuse we manage to sway racial realist (especially the Council of Conservative Citizens and BNP+AMREN+National Alliance members) and the EDL and the majority of the Israeli right wing groups to our side.

Pardon me? Are you for real?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Canuckguy

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2011, 09:58:34 AM »
Pardon me? Are you for real?
Yes.I am a proud member of the Parrot Revolution movement inside the JDL.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2011, 11:31:26 AM »

Parrot revolution movement?  :::D :laugh:

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2011, 03:14:31 PM »

Ahh it is Mizrahi...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2011, 03:31:55 PM »
StopIslamNow is also Ben ? He acts like a troll.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2011, 09:40:59 PM »

Parrots imitate something.  They don't produce original speech, they mimic.  Is this your claim to fame: attempting to 'parrot' JTF?  'Parroting' is inauthentic and common, hardly something to be proud of

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2011, 12:00:32 PM »
Brittish sword you should start a movement in england to be the real force to take on the bnp and edl.

Me, ProudJew?
Humble little me?

Wow, well I think someone beat me to it as far as movements go, obviously I'm helping them out and posting on the forum about it.
  But yeah thanks for that, I'm really touched.  :)  :dance:
I am BritishSword

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2011, 06:18:07 PM »
Wow, well I think someone beat me to it as far as movements go, obviously I'm helping them out and posting on the forum about it.

What movement is that supposed to be?

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2011, 07:31:27 AM »
What movement is that supposed to be?

Lawful Rebellion of course.
Does no one go to the save europe section?
I think its gathering cobwebs.
I am BritishSword