Author Topic: Ron Paul is a vicious antisemite  (Read 1800 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Ron Paul is a vicious antisemite
« on: August 16, 2011, 05:15:34 PM »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Ron Paul is a vicious antisemite
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2011, 07:33:07 PM »
I sure wish others knew about this.  Everytime I bring this up to other Jews they think Im crazy.  They always say, he is just a libertarian.... etc etc.   

If he wins the nomination (Which he wont) it will be an absolute disaster.   Not only is he a Jew-hater, he is also a complete idiot.  I've watched his debates, he sounds clueless.  He's a worse speaker than GWB.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2011, 07:49:17 PM »
I sure wish others knew about this.  Everytime I bring this up to other Jews they think Im crazy.  They always say, he is just a libertarian.... etc etc.   

If he wins the nomination (Which he wont) it will be an absolute disaster.   Not only is he a Jew-hater, he is also a complete idiot.  I've watched his debates, he sounds clueless.  He's a worse speaker than GWB.

I sure hope so. If Paul wins the nomination, America is finished. You can forget about voting if it all goes down to Obama vs Paul. 
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2011, 09:10:57 PM »

Just like Jews view BHO.

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2011, 11:20:51 AM »
Many comments on this video. Please favorite and give thumbs up!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2011, 12:43:56 PM »
Look at this reply I got for a comment I made... Typical Jew-hating rhetoric... Khazar myth, make-believe country, Israel is the agressor, no right to a home land... etc, etc...

@planetmuman
It is israel that threatens iran daily. They like to misquote Ringo over there and say he wants to wipe them out but they say such much more often and he was paraphrasing the ayatollah K. Still though let's see israel, make believe country that started in 1948. If I'm the PM I know I am an aggressor, I realize arabs are very primitive because I'm suppose to be one(but i'm really from russia/kazar), and should know this, I know I'm a zit on the face of the world if my home is there
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2011, 03:09:54 AM »
i like the fact that he is a libertarian but i don't agree with his antisemitic views

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2011, 04:22:52 AM »
Wow there are many, many comments ! Lots of Ron Paul zombies crawl youtube.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2011, 07:40:34 AM »
Wow there are many, many comments ! Lots of Ron Paul zombies crawl youtube.

Tell me about it. These guys are everywhere.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2011, 04:21:06 PM »

Hes got the support of all the neo nazis.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2011, 12:44:37 PM »
Ron Paul's supporters are blaming AIPAC for him not getting as much air time as other candidates.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2011, 05:49:11 PM »
Ron Paul's supporters are blaming AIPAC for him not getting as much air time as other candidates.

Meanwhile, his mug is showing up on every, and I mean every, Jewish themed video that I have watched today.  Something about Sept 20th being 'money day.'

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2011, 01:49:36 PM »
Meanwhile, his mug is showing up on every, and I mean every, Jewish themed video that I have watched today.  Something about Sept 20th being 'money day.'

I'd like to point out too that many Ron Paul supporters are conspiracy kooks who believe every kind of nutty conspiracy under the sun. You can't argue with them at all because their brains don't work properly.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Sephirath

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2011, 05:08:44 PM »
ron pauls biggest supporter alex jones once said on his Jew hating radio broadcast that; "once you kick in the door of the new world order, you'll find nothing but a bunch of nazi's and Zionist." ..... Serious?!, we hardly have control of Israel let alone the world.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2011, 05:12:57 PM »
ron pauls biggest supporter alex jones once said on his Jew hating radio broadcast that; "once you kick in the door of the new world order, you'll find nothing but a bunch of nazi's and Zionist." ..... Serious?!, we hardly have control of Israel let alone the world.

That's how idiotic the Jew-haters are. Jews barely control Israel now but they control the entire world clandestinely. It all comes down to irrational, stupid anti-Semitism.