Author Topic: Glenn Beck in Israel  (Read 4320 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Glenn Beck in Israel
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2011, 12:51:02 AM »
Muman,

You have to remember that there are a tiny minority of people of all faiths that do for the good of others.  I am not saying Glenn Beck is cut from the cloth of those who clothed, fed, and nurtured Anne Frank and her family, but there is every reason to give him the benefit of the doubt. There is no reason, so far, to attack him viciously and with impunity ( I am not talking about you or anyone on this forum)

Yes indeed... I do not attack him because I too give the benefit of the doubt... But I am simply expressing the questions which I have...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
Re: Glenn Beck in Israel
« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2011, 12:55:14 AM »
Yes Glen Beck is a righteous Gentile but just remember Glen, Israel is for Jews! While I like what he does I don't want Christians to pour into Israel either. No offense to those who are Christians.