Author Topic: SICK OF WHITE PEOPLE Cornelius fell at Peters feet eyeswideopen215.wmv  (Read 842 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Obviously a self hating Jew:

Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

• Gold Star JTF Member
Feel free to flag it and other videos on the channel since this obviously be a black Hebro channel. 

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
This woman doesn't look particularly Jewish. She seems to have undergone extensive cosmetic surgery.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
This woman doesn't look particularly Jewish. She seems to have undergone extensive cosmetic surgery.

Be careful when I said something like that once people replied angrily. It was like one of those batman episodes BAM! POW! BIFF!  ;D

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
So wait, the blacks, hispanics, native Americans and Australian aboriginals are all the ancient hebrews? What do you say to such ridiculous garbage? And is this stupid woman wearing a kaffiyeh?
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

• Gold Star JTF Member
Be careful when I said something like that once people replied angrily. It was like one of those batman episodes BAM! POW! BIFF!  ;D

Loved those Batman episodes  :::D :::D :::D :::D

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Which part is the more explosive- not looking particularly Jewish, or looking like a plastic surgeon's dream customer ?

Offline Hank64

• Full JTFer
What a disgusting "Yasir Arafat" pig she is

Q.: Why is Africa such a [censored]-hole?
A.: Because no Jews ever lived there.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Which part is the more explosive- not looking particularly Jewish, or looking like a plastic surgeon's dream customer ?

Good post there.  :::D

Offline Hank64

• Full JTFer
The [censored] wanna be popular on youtube, like Chris Crocker

People like her are ready to post anything on youtube to become popular

Q.: Why is Africa such a [censored]-hole?
A.: Because no Jews ever lived there.