Author Topic: Ben Ari the irresponsible moron  (Read 694 times)

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
Ben Ari the irresponsible moron
« on: September 01, 2011, 10:14:46 PM »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/147459

Ben Ari wants to turn the Arab initiative for mass marches on its head and has penned a document titled "September, from Threat to Opportunity: Changing the Rules of the Game."

In the document, Ben-Ari explains that security forces will probably not be able to block all Arab marches if they take place simultaneously and that some Arabs crowds will be able to enter Jewish areas and attack Jewish property, or even assault Jews physically. While the IDF is training Judea and Samaria Jews to face the Arab onslaught, this is no more than a minor effort, he warns. Therefore the Jews of Judea and Samaria need to take the initiative rather than waiting to be attacked.
Since the Arabs wish to create situations in which women and children confront Israeli soldiers, in order to make Israel look bad, Jews should also send out their women, children and elderly, he says – with men in a support role, waiting to intervene in case things get messy. In this way the picture the world sees will be different. "In this way we will destroy the 'September effect' and change the equation on the ground."

Ben-Ari envisions a coordinated effort supervised by an operational headquarters, with logistical, legal and media support teams. The HQ would be able to direct reinforcements to trouble spots where there was contact with the enemy, in Ben Ari's words. The logistical team would provide demonstrators with means of self defense that Israeli citizens are allowed to carry without a license.
Ben Ari hopes that the plan will be embraced by other leaders, as well as rabbis, activists and youths, "which will come together to form a force that will initiate and lead actions against the plans of the Arabs and the radical Left."

this guy actually thinks that we should endanger our people just to make the enemy look bad. 1st of all, these are arabs we are dealing with, when arabs put their vulnerable in harms way, they are sending them at human being. the arabs have absolutely no value for human life, so if our vulnerable were in harms way, they arabs would kill them. 2nd, this would get no media attention, look how absolutely no one reported on the itamar massacare in any western media source. 3rd, if we do get attention, it will most likely be negative since people will say were using human shields. 

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Ben Ari the irresponsible moron
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2011, 10:27:38 PM »
I think this plan could lead to street fights between Jews and Arabs, and if that were to happen, that is one of the most positive events of Jewish history in the 21st century that I can think of.    He's right about one thing, enough of this 'arab rockthrower against Israeli bully tank'  -  it's time that Jews take to the streets and civilian Jews put these arabs in their places.    There will be blood and fights, so only the tough Jews need apply.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2011, 10:28:10 PM »
It's the "lets be polite to the nazis" strategy.  Who cares what the world thinks?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2011, 10:29:57 PM »
I think this plan could lead to street fights between Jews and Arabs, and if that were to happen, that is one of the most positive events of Jewish history in the 21st century that I can think of.    He's right about one thing, enough of this 'arab rockthrower against Israeli bully tank'  -  it's time that Jews take to the streets and civilian Jews put these arabs in their places.    There will be blood and fights, so only the tough Jews need apply.

I agree with this.  Bully the bullies.  Let them run away scared.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2011, 11:01:27 PM »
I can understand having Israeli civilians go counter arab civilians, but i really don't like the idea of using our people as bait for the arabs to attack so as to make them look bad.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2011, 11:11:36 PM »
I can understand having Israeli civilians go counter arab civilians, but i really don't like the idea of using our people as bait for the arabs to attack so as to make them look bad.

I didn't get that impression from what he said but I also disagree with that.

However, this is the type of warped logic that the israeli regime would go for.  They always do anything to please goyim (or what they think MIGHT please goyim and make themselves look like victims.   In such a case it would be a clever ploy to get the army and the establishment on board for something like this.  As you can see its coordinated with the army (idf also has PR purposes of its own).   They may not realize this is a first and major step along the path to jewish self defense free from the shackles and cuddling-the-enemy by the IDF.  Eventually settler Jews will have free reign and will have no mercy on the arabs.   A small mobilization like this under idf auspices will lead to it evetually God willing.   It will lead to the time that the population has been dezombified and reversed its emasculation, and at that point it will be too big to stop even if the govt wanted to, it will eventually be out of their hands and they may actually find it a relief in the end.

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2011, 11:15:00 AM »
I currently don't have the precise answer what tactics to use, but it is important to realize that the Defense Minister of Israel {currently} is Ehud Barak, a man with a proven track record of being bad for settlers and settlements.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2011, 11:19:43 AM »
The most appropriate strategy with the Israeli government during any potential expulsion is bodily resistance.

The most appropriate strategy against Arabs is to protest and intimidate.  If any Arab decides to attach a settler, self defense is needed and self defense means having a weapon and using it at will.

Israel and Israelis and Jews should not worry what everybody else will think.  "I will bless those that bless thee and curse those that curse thee."  and "Israel shall be a nation that will dwell alone."

Bottom line, be smart, but have all your faith in Hashem.

Don't forget the story about the old man that walked into the Sea of Reeds up to his head and then it split right then there.  Jews need to have this type of faith.