Author Topic: arab enemies should be put to death by stoning  (Read 1117 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
arab enemies should be put to death by stoning
« on: September 21, 2011, 04:29:39 PM »
It would be the ultimate justice to stone to death those who throw stones at Jews...

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/148152#.TnpIfB-6SL8

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
Re: arab enemies should be put to death by stoning
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2011, 07:35:23 AM »

These vile, retarded losers can't do anything better in their lives than throw stones at Jews. It's pathetic.

Offline bentzy

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2011, 07:54:59 AM »
Such law won't be made,only a very light sentence against these rabid vampires is realistic,but I think we can put it on ourselves to pass the most relative verdict of their gruesome act on them:hacking them down anywhere on this earth,any day in the space and anytime even in their den,they can run but I think they cant hide

Offline Daniel Michael ben Avraham

• Full JTFer
  • דניאל מיכאל בן אברהם
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2011, 08:48:09 AM »
I always thought it would be poetic justice if the Israelis made special "riot control" bullets made out of stone that could be loaded into an M-16 or a Tavor.  In that case we could say that if they throw stones so will we, but we will throw our stones much harder.  The double standard is sickening.  In Syria, in Egypt, in Lebanon, in Jordan, etc. the Arabs use deadly force against the protesters in their respective countries and the world does nothing.  When Jews are compelled to use deadly force to protect life and property suddenly we hear that the Jews are overreacting and the actions are disproportionate.  What a bunch of crap!  Israel is a sovereign nation dealing with a violent and deadly Arab occupation force that threatens the lives of its citizens and the existence of the Jewish nation as a whole.  Israel has the moral right and obligation to end this by whatever force is deemed necessary.  When I say obligation I mean Torah obligation.  By allowing these murderers to live they are violating our Jewish law which is mandated by our creator, Mesechet Sanhedrin 73a-b  (http://www.dailygemara.com/Default.asp?MasechetID=31&PageID=1952).
The observant Jew has his own sense of values. Torah Judaism is his blueprint for this life, his target for existence.
מורנו הרב מאיר כהנא