Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, October 2nd, 2011.  (Read 5572 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Ask JTF for Sunday, October 2nd, 2011.
« on: September 24, 2011, 06:20:53 PM »
Shalom dearest Chaim,

1: When this episode of Ask JTF is completed, exactly one year will have passed since that two-legged cockroach Joey Sobran passed into the afterlife after many years of enjoying the pleasures of diabetes (the anniversary was Friday, September 30). So, I have some brief questions for you about this unlamented piece of excrement:

a--Do you think Joey wants air conditioning right now? Do you think he'll get it? What is he more likely to get, air conditioning or another slathering of K.C. Masterpiece?
b--Do you think Joey longs for the days when the only thing burning him was the sugar that ate through his veins and organs?
c--Do you think that if he could, Joey would warn his friend Fag that he needs to repent ASAP?
d--Do you think the small town of Ypsilanti, MI will be judged for having allowed this beast to reside there for so long?
e--Did you know that the disgusting pro-sodomite fraud Ann Coulter wrote a column praising Joe Sobran, calling him her "friend" and "the world's greatest writer" (http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=212277)? How will Hashem judge her for this?
f--Please say some magic words to Joey.

2: How should we handle it when people, especially those who claim to care about Israel (but aren't as zealous as we are) question our motives? Let's say that we are accused of trying to impress certain people, or of cozying up to Jews because we want to use them in some way, or of engaging in a ploy to convert Jews. What about if we are told that our focus on Israel is "weird", "scary", or "obsessive"? How would you feel if JTFers were accused of "making threats" just for repeating your words?

3: Some Arabs claim that the ancient Romans were Arabs. Other Arabs assert that the Roman Empire was Jew-dominated, that the emperors were all Jewish, and that the "Zionist tyrants" of Rome such as "Nero and his court rabbis" were responsible for persecuting the Christians. Which Arabs are "correct"?

4: Why do you think that many otherwise pro-Israel Christians go to see the hideous Mosque of the Nativity? Wouldn't you much rather that Christian pilgrims go visit beautiful and awe-inspiring cathedrals such as St. Peter's Basilica and the like and help the Italian economy instead of the Fakestinian?

You are a  gentleman, a scholar, and a brother. G-d bless you and your family.
911Avenger
« Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 06:06:13 PM by 911Avenger »

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, October 2nd, 2011.
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2011, 06:26:20 PM »
שלום חיים

what was your political persuasion (if any) before meeting R' Kahane ztl?

what motivated you to go to that rally?

are nazieri charta considered karet from the nation?

does the name Rabbi Yitzhak Ginsburgh ring a bell? if so, who is this?

if cain were to be lined up against obama for the national, what are his chances of winning?

שנה טובה ומתוקה!
« Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 11:31:45 PM by Meerkat »

Offline Nekama

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2011, 11:08:38 PM »
Chaim:

Shana Tova!  Hope all is well.  here are my questions / comments for this week.

(1) You have spoken many times about Rudolph Kastner and the Kastner train.  I find it unbelievable that Kastner was able to make aliyah and lived almost 10 years in Israel before Zeev Eckstein, B"H, killed Kastner.  Just as incredible was the fact that the Israeli Supreme Court overturned a libel suit which Kastner initially lost.  In 1953, Malchiel Gruenwald, an amateur writer, published a pamphlet accusing Kastner of being a  Nazi collaborator, based on his relationship with Adolph Eichmann - Y"S"V, and with Kurt Becher, another SS officer. The Israeli government then went ahead and sued Gruenwald for libel on Kastner's behalf, resulting in a trial that lasted two years, and a ruling in 1955 that Kastner had indeed, in the words of Judge Benjamin Halevi, "sold his soul to the devil."  Two years later the Israeli Bolshivik supreme court overthrew that judgment.  Incredible!  Your comments please!!!!

(2) I recently saw the 2008 film Defiance, which dealt with the Bielski brothers and their rag tag militia, under which 1236 jews survived WWII in the the forests of Poland and Belarus.  What can you tell me about the Bielski Partisans?  Are they heros in your eyes?

(3) How did Rabbi Akiva deal with the reality that Bar Kochba was not Moshiach?

(4) I recently came accross several articles referring to the establishment of a new "Nazi Party" in Egypt.  I kid you not, it is called the Egyptian Nazi Party.  This group plans to run in the upcoming elections.  This "group" claims that are not hostile to Jews.  I am sure there are many Jews that actually believe these "Sand-Nazis."  Please see link to story below.  Your comments please.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/founders-of-egyptian-nazi-party-claims-its-not-hostile-to-jews/

All the best,

Nekama
« Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 05:11:46 PM by Nekama »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2011, 09:02:59 AM »
Shalom  chaim and shana tova

1. I just wanted to give a commentary on the parasha that is read on rosh hashana and how it parallels what kahane taught and what you teach us:  First, our matriarch, Sarah, was ahead of her time. She realized Hagar and Ishmael were going to be a bad influence and danger to Yitzhak and urged Avraham to send them away.  Much like what Kahane and you teach us that the Arabs need to be separate from the Jewish people.  Afterwards, the parasha goes out of its way to describe Hagar's mothering ability.  She was going to let her child starve to death and die.  Much like what we see today, the Arabs would rather let their children have a terrible future and be destructive and starve rather than live like civilized human beings.  Except an angel came and rescued Hagar and Ishmael.  Will the same be true today?  On the second half of the parasha, we read about the famous pact between King Abimelech, the Philstine king, with Avraham.  This pact angered Gd and led to Avraham's punishment to be tested to sacrifice, his son, Yitzhak.  You taught us that any pact with gentile nations that especially included land for peace (whether or not it leads to real true peace), well inevitably lead to Jewish parents sacrificing their children to die in wars against those same people.  Why is this parasha specifically chosen for Rosh Hashana when Gd is deciding to "write" us in the Book of Life? 

2. Now about Herman Cain.  I'm fearful of one thing if he were to become the next president.  In a Fox news interview, he didn't know what the "Right of Return" was.  Herman Cain doesn't know his history and you never know if he would surround himself with advisers who would distort history.

3. Does Chris Christie deserve a "ymach shmo"?

4. What would Rabbi Kahane say about Yom Kippur?

5. Can you give us a Dvar Torah of the Yom Kippur parasha?

Shana tova u metuka.  May you and your family be written and sealed in the Book of Life. May Gd answer all of your prayers this year.

Toda

Dr. Dan
« Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 11:21:37 AM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2011, 04:49:46 PM »
Dear Chaim is your opinion on Tim Allen?
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2011, 09:45:47 PM »
Shalom Chaim and Thank you as always for your hard work and for answering my questions.

What do you think about the fact that Herman Cain was the Chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, and opposes auditing the Federal Reserve Bank? It appears he is under the control of the same corporation and financial interests that created this current economic mess and who are making it worse.
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2011, 10:57:04 AM »
RESERVED

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2011, 12:09:17 PM »
Shalom Chaim.

1) I am waiting for a ride to the airport leaving Israel and have had a very good visit.  As I told you in PM I did visit Judea and Samaria and visited an outpost.  What was remarkable to me was that this outpost which is unauthorized and very well might be taken down by the IDF someday, is currently being guarded by the IDF.  I got the impression that the relationship of the IDF to the settlements and even the outposts is much more complicated than it might appear when we hear a story such as the one you relayed of the IDF covering up the murder of two Jews near Hevron (I wonder if that had something with the tour I was going to take of Hevron being cancelled).  From what I have heard the settlers have many friends in the IDF and many settlers  have served in elite units of the IDF.  My question is how should the settler community rightly protest such outrages while at the same time keeping its relationship with those elements that are friendly.  Should we refrain from using perjorative language regarding the IDF and save that type of language for people like Barak who are pushing vile behavior?

2) You mentioned a case of providing shoes for IDF kids.  I heard a story of someone who works at Nike providing shoes with cosmetic defects.  Is your example related to that?  Do you have another case of JTF helping the settlers and/or the outposts?

Regards,
SB
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2011, 10:09:50 PM »
Dear Chaim

Do you think affirmative action forces college  educated whites to apply for jobs at McDonald's?

What's the deal with Janean Garafallo?  It's almost like she wants blacks to be a bunch of King Kongs who destroy major cities who go around raping and pillaging, who live off of welfare and I believe she probably would rather them earn jobs, degrees and merits with little or no effort rather than work hard and accomplish something.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 04:04:46 AM by Confederate Kahanist »
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2011, 10:15:52 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What do you think of Glenn Beck, his rally in Jerusalem, and GBTV? Is there anything to learn from him?

Thank you for being a light onto the nations including our own most insane one.

Zvulun
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2011, 10:23:37 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Shana Tova U Shavuah Tov! Good New Year & Good Week!

I just had a very enjoyable Rosh Hashana with my good friends and minyan... I hope your experience was enlightening and sweet...

1) What is your personal wish for the new year?

2) I am just coming to realize that I have to make some lifestyle changes in my own life. We all grow older and some of us grow out of shape, and eventually some of us wake up and make changes in our life. It seems like you are on a healthy diet and my doctor just told me I need to speak to a dietitian in order to reduce cholesterol. Although I have very good blood pressure it seems I need to reduce certain cholesterols. Do you have any good tips on reducing bad cholesterol? Otherwise tell us what lifestyle changes you have made...

3) Maybe I am off the mark but I would think you would know some very interesting niggunim from the Sephardic Rosh Hashanah service. If you do, what are your favorites?

Thank you so much...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2011, 10:53:47 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

There's been plenty of speculation recently that New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie is going to enter the 2012 Republican Presidential Race.    

1)   Do you believe Chris Christie will enter the race?

2)   With Rick Perry's chances for the Republican Nomination dropping considerably after 3 straight poor debate performances,     do you believe Christie will emerge as the favorite  ( most likely winner )  of the Republican Race?   

3)   If Christie does enter the Race,   what do you believe JTF's course of action should be in trying to prevent him from winning the Republican Nomination?       

Thanks as always,   eb22.   
« Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 10:59:24 PM by eb22 »
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2011, 08:51:22 AM »
Dear Chaim

What is your opinion on the occupy wallstreet movement. The cause seems interesting but when i saw what type of people are part of this movement i was turned off because they were a bunch of pot smoking leftist hippies.

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2011, 11:35:17 AM »
Shalom Chaim hayakar,
shana tova u metukah!

I hope that you had a peaceful time reflecting on and celebrating the Chag.  

Please comment on a recent abomination reported in the NYNT wedding section:
"Craig Steven Kaplan and Stephen Christopher Sigler were married Saturday at their weekend home in Jeffersonville, N.Y. E. O’Brien Kelley, a minister of the Church of Spiritual Humanism, performed the ceremony."

If we compare the above example to this one:
"Mara Feodora Hoberman and Sam Schechner were married Saturday at the Pamet Harbor Yacht and Tennis Club in Truro, Mass., by Antonia Grilikhes-Lasky, a friend of the couple, who received permission from Massachusetts to officiate."

Which is worse, the presumably gentile gay couple or the presumably Jewish couple who "got a friend to officiate"?

What do you think of Jews that fast for Yom Kippur, then after hearing the shofar, go out for a pepperoni pizza?

I recently got into an argument with Jew who likes the movie "Munich" - he claimed that is shows "we're all humans". How should one react to this?

Please tell us about the term "Boston Brahmin" and what it usually connotes? Who are some infamous Brahmin and what do you think of their accents?

Todah Chaim, tiyeh bari.
gmar chatima tova!

Gimatria

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2011, 02:06:35 PM »
Shalom Chaim

Here are the zootube questions all from the same user.

I have a few question that I would like a Zionist to answer.

Why did Gd Choose The Jewish People over all other people?

How does Israel's legal system protect human rights and basic freedoms?

What is the Law of Return and why does it exist?

It would seem that if all of Israel is supposed to be Jewish then why
did Israel disengage from the Gaza Strip and northern Samaria?

Is the fence taking into proper consideration the needs of the Palestinian population?

What do Palestinian ceasefires mean?

What should be the role of the Arab world?

Gd Bless You, Your Loved Ones & The Chosen People.
Bryan.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane