Author Topic: Obamas Fatal Flaw  (Read 411 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Obamas Fatal Flaw
« on: October 07, 2011, 02:54:41 AM »
It looks like Obama is cutting his nose to spite his face... How about this 'crackdown' on Medical Marijuana in California?

Doesn't he realize that his biggest voting base are all medical marijuana users? He is going to lose the next election whether he likes it or not...

I just hope this doesn't throw the ball to Ron Paul whose platform includes general legalization of pot.... That would really be a bummer...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/10/06/feds-set-to-crack-down-on-california-pot-dispensaries/#ixzz1a2hRCVcI?test=latestnews

I think his Attorney General has other things to worry about, how about that 'Fast & Furious' scandal? Don't you think they would like to bury that story with this 'crackdown' on the medicinal pot users?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Obamas Fatal Flaw
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2011, 05:58:35 PM »
I think this might be related to Obama Care somehow. Maybe there would be a conflict when the federal system is implemented in terms of the state allowing medical marijuana but the federal government not allowing it, and so they are cracking down now in anticipation.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2011, 07:12:03 PM »
Medical marijuana in California is a fraud.  I know much more about it than I care to but it is a joke.  On 2 1nd a 1/2 men last year they did a little spoof on it that was right on.  Still the Federal Government should stay out of it.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2011, 08:13:29 PM »
Fatal?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774