Poll

Who would JTF support between Cain and Romney?

Herman Cain
15 (68.2%)
Mitt Romney
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Who would JTF support between Cain and Romney?  (Read 8414 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Who would JTF support between Cain and Romney?
« on: October 07, 2011, 02:45:07 PM »
I realize that neither of them are true conservatives... but if its between these two... which it looks like it will be.... who would you pick based on their abillity to defeat Obama.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Who would JTF support between Cain and Romney?
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2011, 02:47:24 PM »
Why is Herman Cain  "not a true conservative"?

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2011, 03:28:04 PM »

He may be more conservative than Mitt (Which doesnt say much), but he is not a true fiscal conservative against bailouts, etc.  And does not have the stand we would like on either Israel and Illegal Immigration.  The only one who was even close to being a true conservative was Huckabee and we still wouldnt consider Huck to be conservative enough for our movement.

But regardless, the reason for this poll is not about anything other than which would be more likely to beat Obama. 

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2011, 03:34:57 PM »
And does not have the stand we would like on either Israe
This is absolutely not true. He is the only candidate saying that Israel should not surrender one inch.

and Illegal Immigration.
Nobody has a good platform on illegal immigration these days. Most Americans want some sort of amnesty program.

The only one who was even close to being a true conservative was Huckabee
Cain is to the right of Huckabee on just about every issue.

But regardless, the reason for this poll is not about anything other than which would be more likely to beat Obama.
Brian, the Republican base is not going to be motivated to turn out for the flip-flopping phony Mormon.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2011, 04:01:31 PM »
This is absolutely not true. He is the only candidate saying that Israel should not surrender one inch.
Nobody has a good platform on illegal immigration these days. Most Americans want some sort of amnesty program.
Cain is to the right of Huckabee on just about every issue.
Brian, the Republican base is not going to be motivated to turn out for the flip-flopping phony Mormon.

He didn't even know what what 'right of return' was.  That doesnt give me any confidence at all in him. 

Most Americans want some sort of amnesty program.

THis is not true.  I keep seeing you say this and am puzzled by this.

Almost every poll I've seen on this shows otherwise.  Most Americans do not want amnesty and fear that more amnesty laws will result in a further flooding of illegal aliens across the US border.  And this sentiment is even more prevalent with registered republicans.  Rino's like Bush Mcain only support amnesty because of fear of being labeled racists by a a small percentage of 'activists'.

Yes, its possible America will thumb their nose at Romney since he is a mormon, but in a general election... I don't have confidence that Cain has what it takes to beat Obama. 

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2011, 05:44:02 PM »
Nobody too stupid to understand what the right of return is should be president. Israel is a major ally.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2011, 05:46:40 PM »
THis is not true.  I keep seeing you say this and am puzzled by this.

Almost every poll I've seen on this shows otherwise.  Most Americans do not want amnesty and fear that more amnesty laws will result in a further flooding of illegal aliens across the US border.  And this sentiment is even more prevalent with registered republicans.  Rino's like Bush Mcain only support amnesty because of fear of being labeled racists by a a small percentage of 'activists'.

It depends very much on how you word the question. If you ask someone if they are for amnesty for illegal aliens, they are very likely to say no. If you ask someone if they are in favor of illegal aliens having criminal background checks and a path to citizenship, they are very likely to say yes. The difference between the two is that there is no difference.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2011, 08:17:42 PM »
I just heard Herman "the monster" Cain. He's another black guy who enjoys pointing out his blackness instead of being an American.
I heard him defending his inaction during the ivil-wrongs movement.
He was picked out because he is black. Low IQ negros never achieve anything on their own.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline TheDeanOfMean

• New JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2011, 10:15:47 PM »
What about Mr Cain has some many people supporting him?
“Don't wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident and more and more successful.”

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2011, 05:59:59 AM »
The way I see it is if Cain were a white person he would not even be in the running... His major charm right now for most folks is that he is a black man telling white Conservatives what they want to hear... He says all the right things however just as in Romneys case once he becomes a contender the opposition will rake up every negative thing they can find on him... The fact that he is a " so called black conservative" will only make the opposition more venomous... For my money I will take the flip flopping Mormon any day of the week... The fact that he was able to adjust to the electorate he was representing only makes me like him a bit more... Romney's been through the fire a few times and although the press discredits him as a flip flopper the people for the most part seem to see he is no worse a flip flopper then anyone else in the running... As for the fact that Romney is a Mormon we have G-d only knows what in the White House now and very little is said about that... Worse still the people voted for a man that attended a radical subversive [censored] church for 20 years and the entire issue was swept under the rug... As I said in other posts I would like to see Cain as part of the next administration however just not sitting in the drivers seat.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2011, 07:19:02 AM »
I don't like Mormonism but at least he's not a JW. Having a JW as president would cause more deaths because JWs don't believe in blood tranfusions and having one of them as president would popularize it. I don't know if their cult would even allow them to run for president though. I'd have to look that up again. Between the two cults (Mormonism and JW), Mormonism I think is the lesser evil. I don't want people referring to him as a "Christian" though as Romney follows a separate religion (Mormonism) which is about as close to Christianity in its beliefs as is Islam.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2011, 08:07:11 AM »
Herman Cain should definitely be the choice of JTF. He isn't perfect but he is a lot better than Mitt Romney. Romney is a big-government republicrat. I don't think he's a bad guy but how can he run against Obama and criticize his policies when he did the exact same things? Anyone but that [censored] moron Ricardo Perry.

As for the right of return, I don't care about whether Hermain Cain knows about it or not. He's not running for president of Israel, he is running for president of America. Israel should run its country the way it wants without oversight from America. It isn't up to America to order Israel how to deal with the muslims.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2011, 09:01:38 AM »
Herman Cain should definitely be the choice of JTF. He isn't perfect but he is a lot better than Mitt Romney. Romney is a big-government republicrat. I don't think he's a bad guy but how can he run against Obama and criticize his policies when he did the exact same things? Anyone but that moron moron Ricardo Perry.

As for the right of return, I don't care about whether Hermain Cain knows about it or not. He's not running for president of Israel, he is running for president of America. Israel should run its country the way it wants without oversight from America. It isn't up to America to order Israel how to deal with the muslims.

If Cain gets the Republican nomination his lack of knowledge and plain stupidity will come out during debates and we'll get another four years of Obama. At least Willard for all his flaws has a chance to win.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2011, 09:30:22 AM »
Herman Cain matches more than anyone with the president of 2012 President Thomas Wilson (Danny Glover).
 ;D
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2011, 09:46:54 AM »
If Cain gets the Republican nomination his lack of knowledge and plain stupidity will come out during debates and we'll get another four years of Obama. At least Willard for all his flaws has a chance to win.
I have to agree... I am trying to think of one black politician anywhere that has held office and actually did a good job.... I am sure there are a few but for the life of me every name I come up with has had problems... Cain is a dark horse candidate in more ways than the obvious... I am sure once his record is looked into well he will have as many problems with the conservative base as Romney does possibly even more.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2011, 04:38:18 PM »
With Cain everyone should remember 4 things, if it acts like a duck, smells like a duck and looks like a duck, it's a duck.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2011, 04:42:40 PM »
Don't be fooled by Cain he is saying what the conservatives want to hear, deep down remember he's black and his blackness will come out G_d forbid he gets elected president.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2011, 04:58:10 PM »
Don't be fooled by Cain he is saying what the conservatives want to hear, deep down remember he's black and his blackness will come out G_d forbid he gets elected president.

what a great, insightful point.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2011, 06:07:35 PM »
what a great, insightful point.

T H J why don't you take CJD's challenge and find a real "black conservative" that has been elected to office who really did a good job?

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2011, 06:19:22 PM »
Even though I voted for Cain though it looks like he is another Affirmative Action pick.  He worked for the Fed and I didn't like what he said that if you don't have a job it's your own fault.  Yeah like everyone should be able to find jobs under this administration. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2011, 06:45:10 PM »
I don't think Cain is a bad person, or isnt genuine.... I just think he will come across as incompetent based upon his gaffs, and he doesnt have the campaigning ability that Romney has.

Also, I don't like Romney much, and I know his Mormonism will be a liabillity, especially with many gentile voters who consider L.D.S. to be one step away from Scientology. 

Its certainly a tossup, and once again, the GOP has come up with a weak field.  I just think Romney is more electable.  Moderate voters may feel more comfortable voting for him.

And as far as the Mormonism..... Every evangelical Christian Ive spoken with has told me they would plug their nose, and vote for Romney as opposed to the alternative.... Hussein.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2011, 07:41:31 PM »
And as far as the Mormonism..... Every evangelical Christian Ive spoken with has told me they would plug their nose, and vote for Romney as opposed to the alternative.... Hussein.

The cultist might cause turnout of evangelicals to be lower though, not just because of his strange religion but because of his lack of being a true conservative.

Even though he's preferable to Obama, he's not the kind of candidate that will energize the republican evangelical base.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2011, 07:53:58 PM »
They are both disasters.  The best of the two so far is cain, but not by that much.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2011, 11:07:28 PM »
T H J why don't you take CJD's challenge and find a real "black conservative" that has been elected to office who really did a good job?

allen west

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2011, 12:57:05 AM »
Nobody too stupid to understand what the right of return is should be president. Israel is a major ally.

The arabs have no right to return anywhere except to arabia, the problem is too many politicians not only know what this concept is but they believe in it and pay it lipservice.  Herman cain says to the fakestinians "right of... what?  What's that?"   Lol, like him even more now.