Author Topic: Central Texas is full of muslim nazi terror cells...  (Read 628 times)

Offline Daniel Michael ben Avraham

• Full JTFer
  • דניאל מיכאל בן אברהם
Central Texas is full of muslim nazi terror cells...
« on: October 12, 2011, 09:52:56 AM »
I am sure you all heard the news about the Iranian terror attack that was stopped by the FBI.  The news has been reporting that that scum was living in Round Rock Texas.  That is a suburb of Austin just north of where I live.  I have been noticing more and more fundamentalist muslim scum in our city.  Even in our neighborhood which is the Jewish quarter of Austin has been inundated with them.  It is easy to tell as you see their women walking around in their muslim KKK outfits.  One of those POS almost wrecked into my wife's car the other day because she was driving while wearing a full burqa.  It makes me sick!

A while ago when that POS killed those soldiers up in fort hood that was my home turf too.  Kileen is also just a few miles north of Austin.

Things are heating up here.
The observant Jew has his own sense of values. Torah Judaism is his blueprint for this life, his target for existence.
מורנו הרב מאיר כהנא

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Central Texas is full of muslim nazi terror cells...
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2011, 08:23:22 AM »
Maybe that's why they're not allowed to drive in Saudi Arabia, because they literally can't do it well in that tent! lol

I see a lot of the Quranimals around here too. I have some for next door neighbors. They don't wear the full burqua but they are Muslims.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2011, 08:48:00 AM »
Dallas and Houston are also full of Muslims. I'm sick of these camel-raping murdering pieces of scum in my country and in my state. I want them out!!!  >:( >:( >:( >:(
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2011, 08:12:24 PM »
Dallas and Houston are also full of Muslims. I'm sick of these camel-raping murdering pieces of scum in my country and in my state. I want them out!!!  >:( >:( >:( >:(

When I was a cashier I used to have fun wishing them a Merry Christmas  :::D

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2011, 07:51:58 AM »
When I was a cashier I used to have fun wishing them a Merry Christmas  :::D

:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2011, 06:22:39 PM »
This is how all of the terreorist organizations get access into the us. First they fly alot of there terror cells into mexico and central america. They build relations with the drug kingpins to allow the terreorists to use the same routes as the drug kingpin uses. In return the muslim nazi's teach the drug kingpins alot of valuable information and advanced weapons/millitary and technological training.  With those deals that are in place the muslim nazis will have an unlimited access into the us to conduct as many attacks as they want.