Author Topic: Crazy Netanyahu to free Islamo Nazi woman behind Sbarros massacre in 01.  (Read 1183 times)

Offline Kahane74

• New JTFer
I say, everyone on this board, lets go to Judea and Samaria and kill this MF terrorist.

http://www.jwire.com.au/news/parents-plea-dont-free-our-daughters-killer/19718
Parents’ plea – Don’t free our daughter’s killer
October 16, 2011

As the Jewish world holds its breath pending the safe release of Gilad Shalit, held prisoner by Hamas for over five years, the parents of a teenager who died at the hands of one of the exchange prisoners have pleaded not to release their daughter’s killer.
Arnold Roth, the father of 15-yr-old Melbourne teenager Malki Roth who was murdered in the 2001, has issued the following statement:

Malki Roth - photographed the day before she died
“Under normal circumstances, requests to sign a petition are unlikely to lead to any significant outcome. In this case, we are hoping to do something important.

The petition asks for the removal of one specific name from the list of more than one thousand terrorists, including hundreds of convicted murderers, to be published by the government of Israel tomorrow, Sunday. That list is the basis of a transaction by which Israel will get back Gilad Shalit, held hostage by the terrorists of Hamas for more than five years. The deal involves Israel throwing open the gates of its top-security prisons and issuing wholesale pardons. My wife Frimet and I have expressed our principled objection to the deal. While others are busy trying to stop it in the courts, we are focusing our energies on one specific person, and getting her off the list.

Her name is Tamimi. An article in today’s New York Times [ http://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/15/world/middleeast/israel-prisoner-swap-touches-old-wounds.html ] provides some background:

Among those is Ahlam Tamimi, a 31-year-old woman who was a key figure in the pizzeria attack. She is often described as the driver of the car that brought the suicide bomber to the Sbarro restaurant and killed 15 people. But the Roths say her role went far beyond that, to the actual planning of the attack. In interviews from prison, Ms. Tamimi, who was a journalist, has told of having brought the suicide bomber to Jerusalem and then going on Palestinian television’s afternoon broadcast to announce the news of the attack without acknowledging her involvement. “I’m not sorry for what I did,” she told an Israeli news organization in 2006. “I will get out of prison, and I refuse to recognize Israel’s existence. Discussions will only take place after Israel recognizes that this is Islamic land.”

The Roths said their anger over the prisoner exchange was focused on Ms. Tamimi, who is being sent to Jordan. She is young, fervent and charismatic, Mr. Roth said, and proud of what she did. In a documentary on Palestinian prisoners, she was asked whether she knew how many children had been killed in the attack. She did not. When told the number was eight, she smiled.

There is a fuller background about the circumstances in which our daughter was murdered on the Keren Malki website: http://www.kerenmalki.org/Sbarro_Massacre.htm

And there are many articles on the web tonight showing her family and supporters celebrating her impending return to freedom and to a full and active life as a heroine and inspiration.

Time is very limited. We really only have until Sunday (16th October) to get a significant number of signatures. If we succeed, we can then put pressure on the Prime Minister’s Office and the Justice Ministry and publicize this in the media.

Even if you do not normally sign petitions, or pass them along to friends, we ask you to seriously consider signing this one. Once again, it’s online here:

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/remove-ahlam-tamimi-from-the-list-of-terrorists-to-be-f.html

Finally, allow me to mention that Keren Malki, the non-sectarian not-for-profit we created in our daughter’s memory in 2001, does very good work in our murdered daughter’s name for the benefit of families raising a special-needs child. Your support for that work will be much appreciated. More at www.kerenmalki.org

Thank you for reading this far. Together with our friends and their friends, we hope – despite the odds – to do something constructive in the face of the terrible transaction being done with the terrorists of Hamas.”

Federal MP Michael Danby told J-Wire:  ”Whereas I totally support the Israeli government’s position, they do have extremely difficult decisions to make. I will be signing the Roths’ petition.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: Crazy Netanyahu to free Islamo Nazi woman behind Sbarros massacre in 01.
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2011, 07:09:57 PM »
Jews need a leader like Joshua in this day and age. Jews need a leader who would make these muslim dogs pay the ultimate price for the evils they bring into the world. Every one of these muslim terrorists who harmed a hair on an Israeli's head should suffer a painful, brutal death just like the evil pagans of the Bible.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2011, 08:01:30 PM »
I must say that I would not shed a tear if I read that these cretins are not breathing tomorrow... Actually, it would make my day...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2011, 01:20:47 AM »
The petition asks for the removal of one specific name from the list of more than one thousand terrorists, including hundreds of convicted murderers, to be published by the government of Israel tomorrow, Sunday. <<

Just like I am uncomfortable criticizing the Shalits, under their circumstances, this family seems to be saying this is all okay as long as the murderer of their daughter is not included.  Sorry but this is not acceptable.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2011, 02:44:38 AM »
What a "Sophie's Choice" this is!  Do you free Shalit and, thus, answer the Shalit's prayers; or do keep Shalit from being freed and, thus, keep the Roth's from suffering horrible mental anguish knowing that their beloved daughter's murderer will not live life as a free woman?  All I can say is that I feel so deeply for both families.  But I do agree that these scum muslim terrorist murderers should have paid the ultimate price a long time ago and, therefore, made this choice avoidable.

Actually, these prisoners should have GPS devices implanted in them so they could be tracked down once freed and murdered like the dogs they are.  (Of course, this is my fantasy.)

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2011, 08:23:10 AM »
The proper response would have been to massacre the muslim arabs until they give it back. 1000 fakestinians in Gaza should have died every day until he was returned. If Shalit were to be killed, total war against Hamas until they are all dead.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2011, 12:37:00 PM »
The proper response would have been to massacre the muslim arabs until they give it back. 1000 fakestinians in Gaza should have died every day until he was returned. If Shalit were to be killed, total war against Hamas until they are all dead.
This would have produced such a landslide of outrage among the self-hating majority of Israel that Lewinsky would not survive the no-confidence vote it would have produced.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2011, 02:54:03 PM »
What a "Sophie's Choice" this is!  Do you free Shalit and, thus, answer the Shalit's prayers; or do keep Shalit from being freed and, thus, keep the Roth's from suffering horrible mental anguish knowing that their beloved daughter's murderer will not live life as a free woman?  All I can say is that I feel so deeply for both families.  But I do agree that these scum muslim terrorist murderers should have paid the ultimate price a long time ago and, therefore, made this choice avoidable.

Actually, these prisoners should have GPS devices implanted in them so they could be tracked down once freed and murdered like the dogs they are.  (Of course, this is my fantasy.)

The real choice is saving Shalit at the expense of others who will be killed in the future.  It is like doing a heart transplant, but taking the heart from a living person.  In this case we just don't know the name of that living person.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2011, 03:02:55 PM »
I'm sure the evil beast Netanyahu won't care because he'll be retired somewhere living fat off a government pension. He won't be in office anymore and all the blowback will go on whoever is elected at the time.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2011, 03:21:23 PM »
Jews need a leader like Joshua in this day and age. Jews need a leader who would make these muslim dogs pay the ultimate price for the evils they bring into the world. Every one of these muslim terrorists who harmed a hair on an Israeli's head should suffer a painful, brutal death just like the evil pagans of the Bible.
A leader like Joshua? - it would be a dream come true!
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Demetrius Minneapolis

• New JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2011, 04:39:10 PM »
It's funny (well not so much), but at my university here in Canada, I joined the campus "Israel on Campus" club. Been attending their meetings and events for two years now and generally enjoy myself while around my Jewish friends here.

Unfortunately in the past week, I have become persona non grata over this subject, particularily on their FB group.  I am a few years older than most of the undergrads and really try not to sound like I know it all because I have more life experieneces than most of them, but just alluding to the dangers of releasing 1000 killers and contributers without any thought to the ramifications has me being accused as a "hater" and "a non-Jew who doesn't get it".

Coming here at least allows me to remember that there are those who think beyond what the NYT tells you. This is life and death here, maybe not today or tomorrow, but if the Israeli leaders continue with these agreements, the flag of Hamas will be flying over Jerusalem. Nothing makes sense anymore.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2011, 04:49:35 PM »
It's funny (well not so much), but at my university here in Canada, I joined the campus "Israel on Campus" club. Been attending their meetings and events for two years now and generally enjoy myself while around my Jewish friends here.

Unfortunately in the past week, I have become persona non grata over this subject, particularily on their FB group.  I am a few years older than most of the undergrads and really try not to sound like I know it all because I have more life experieneces than most of them, but just alluding to the dangers of releasing 1000 killers and contributers without any thought to the ramifications has me being accused as a "hater" and "a non-Jew who doesn't get it".

Coming here at least allows me to remember that there are those who think beyond what the NYT tells you. This is life and death here, maybe not today or tomorrow, but if the Israeli leaders continue with these agreements, the flag of Hamas will be flying over Jerusalem. Nothing makes sense anymore.

Wow, that is crazy... The mental patients seem to be taking over the asylum...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2011, 04:52:26 PM »
"A non-Jew who doesn't get it" is exactly what you are... Jews, for all their brilliance, have an extremely poor sense of self-preservation compared to other people. Not the folks at JTF, but sadly JTF Jewsare not your average Jew.

I attended many events by the local pro-Israel groups at my Canadian university and I saw a lot of the same attitude. You had fakestinian/muslim/leftist groups using all kinds of anti-Semitic language and even mocking Jewish symbols and the Jews sat and took it. I once got in trouble somewhat by yelling at a Jewish student who was trying to argue "tolerance" to a fakestinian student. The fakestinian was bitching about Israel murdering arabs and drek and the Jewish student said things like "How can we have peace if we can't talk and have dialogue?". I basically told the Jewish kid the arab would like nothing more to see him dead and all that dialogue excrement was nonsense. He looked at me like I had a vagina on my face he was so shocked. People said you shouldn't say things like that. Thankfully an Israeli student from Itamar who liked Kahane said that was good and he gave me some props for saying it but it was in private.

I'm sure you'll soon realize a lot of these "pro-Israel" groups on campus are pro-Israel like George Bush was pro-Israel. Meaning, they believe Israel should exist but the fakestinian vermin also deserve their own state and the borders of Israel/Fakestine need to be designed by both sides. Typical "peace process" nonsense. There are no Kahanist groups in campuses that are truly pro-Israel, at least none that I know of anywhere.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2011, 07:27:04 PM »
The national religion of Israel is worshipping Muslim Nazis.

Offline Demetrius Minneapolis

• New JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2011, 10:38:45 AM »

I'm sure you'll soon realize a lot of these "pro-Israel" groups on campus are pro-Israel like George Bush was pro-Israel. Meaning, they believe Israel should exist but the fakestinian vermin also deserve their own state and the borders of Israel/Fakestine need to be designed by both sides. Typical "peace process" nonsense. There are no Kahanist groups in campuses that are truly pro-Israel, at least none that I know of anywhere.
[/quote]

I can understand their hesitation to mimic the local Palestinian groups. We are all paying substantial tuitions and being thrown out of university is a possibility considering the bias in academia. But during some meetings, they have a small mob show up just to disrupt the speaker. I remember distinctly when Nonie Darwish was a guest lecturer. They allowed these three hijab-wearing females to defile Nonie and no one said a word. She was on her own, as I'm sure she has been before. I seem to remember the male muslims who showed up were fairly quiet, it was the females filled with the hateful energy that night. I had to ask one of them if it was their time of the month.  Seems like liberal women have a lot incommon with their muslim sisters.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2011, 12:29:22 PM »
Are you by chance at Concordia or McGill?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2011, 01:58:06 PM »
Just for the record, there is no such thing as a "Palestinian".