Author Topic: The U.N. Bolsheviks praise Israel releasing quranEbola and wants more  (Read 313 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
http://www.israellycool.com/2011/10/17/bloody-un/    

Bloody UN
Aussie Dave | October 17, 2011 | Comments (2)

A UN agency has reacted to the release of over a thousand terrorists like the above – by praising it and demanding more concessions!

In reaction to the Israel-Hamas prisoner exchange announced this week, the United Nations agency for Palestinian refugees on Saturday welcomed the breakthrough and urged Israel to reconsider its blockade of Gaza.

UNRWA spokesman Chris Gunness said the deal offered “an ideal opportunity for Israel to conduct a thorough review of the policy of blockading Gaza. It is surely time to think again about policies that have driven the Gaza economy under ground and into tunnels.

“We must all work to create an economic model in Gaza that is based on legality, full employment, prosperity, stability and peace. That is surely what most Israelis and people in Gaza want. A prosperous Gaza, like a prosperous West Bank, is in the interests of all.”

The sad thing is I can’t say something like “Not what you would expect from the UN.” Because it is precisely what I would expect.  

Me ..I remember when i was young or before i was born a guy who lived around the corner from me was in a group called the minutemen they planned to blow up the U.N. He did time in prison for it. when i was a kid i used to always talk to him about it He was a really nice guy

http://www.maannews.net/eng/ViewDetails.aspx?ID=429423

BETHLEHEM (Ma'an) -- In reaction to the Israel-Hamas prisoner exchange announced this week, the United Nations agency for Palestinian refugees on Saturday welcomed the breakthrough and urged Israel to reconsider its blockade of Gaza.

UNRWA spokesman Chris Gunness said the deal offered "an ideal opportunity for Israel to conduct a thorough review of the policy of blockading Gaza. It is surely time to think again about policies that have driven the Gaza economy under ground and into tunnels.

"We must all work to create an economic model in Gaza that is based on legality, full employment, prosperity, stability and peace. That is surely what most Israelis and people in Gaza want. A prosperous Gaza, like a prosperous West Bank, is in the interests of all."
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03