Author Topic: Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (10/24)  (Read 1059 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (10/24)
« on: October 24, 2011, 11:27:37 AM »
בס''ד

www.jtf.org/c.mp3

http://www.4shared.com/audio/PsWVzeH5/_55.html

The program is 2 hours and 15 minutes this week.

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
Re: Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (10/24)
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2011, 04:22:06 PM »
Thank you very much Chaim, very informative, and may you grow to give the pesha council sleepless nights.
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2011, 11:23:22 PM »
Cannot wait to listen to it!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2011, 01:26:35 AM »
I must say that I am happy that JTF is making them worry in Israel...

But I must say I disagree with Chaim in his answer to a couple of questions. But I am not going to argue about it. I think that there should be room to disagree...

It is interesting that I just learned the laws of 'Royal Perogative'. I was about to question what Chaim said because I had never heard that the King has the ability to judge cases without witnesses or judges.

http://www.jlaw.com/Articles/responseTerrorism.pdf

A. What is the Royal Prerogative?

In biblical times, the king, or sovereign, was granted very broad powers to govern  the nation of Israel.  Under Halachic law, the monarchy exists as an independent legal category. (304)  The monarchy had special rights and privileges under Jewish law,  sometimes referred to as the royal prerogative. The monarch is vested with the right to  promulgate the laws of the kingdom and, in doing so, they are vested with certain legal authority to enforce those laws. 305  According to Ritva, one of the powers granted to the  king under Talmudic law is the ability impose punishment. 306

While Ritva limits the imposition of punishment by a king to those acts that  conform with the “law of the land.” 307 There are two possible explanations of this limitation.  First, as Rabbi Bleich seems to suggest, Ritva’s limitation is only in regard to non-Jewish monarchs governing the Jewish people.  The second limitation is that the King could not order one to do what even the court could not. 308 This is shown by his support of the King’s authority to impose capital punishment without following the procedural guidelines set forth in classical Talmudic law. 309 However, Ritva is not the  only commentator to agree that the King may impose punishment outside of the court system.

Maimonides too believes that extrajudicial punishment may be handed down by the king “by virtue of the law of monarchy and the perfection of the world.” 310 Even the  Torah itself, in the book of Samuel, suggests that the monarch may impose “the King’s Justice” as it states “appoint for us a King to judge us like all nations.” 311  As Rabbi Nissim explained during this time, the monarch served two purposes: 1) as commander in chief of the army and 2) as magistrate in chief who could order extrastatutory laws when necessary. 312  He would agree then that the King had the authority to issue laws or  impose punishment in order for the needs of the Jewish people.

Thus, the royal prerogative allows the king to impose punishment and enforce laws in order to govern over the people.  There have been times when the King’s  authority was necessary to impose punishment on those who were unable to be tried in the courts. However, just because the King was granted the authority to impose punishment, do those same rights have any application today
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 01:39:41 AM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2011, 07:22:39 AM »
Chaim I loved your explanation of positive world unity versus the evil unity of the NWO.

Offline israeli kahanist

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2011, 08:08:53 AM »
thank you very much haim! :clap:

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2011, 03:39:58 PM »
Someone on the new Kahanist facebookpage asked what Rabbi Kahane's view on Serbia was.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2011, 05:37:42 PM »
I also really liked your answer to my question. I agree a national primary day would be perfect.