Author Topic: Qaddafi sodomized before killed  (Read 1005 times)

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: Qaddafi sodomized before killed
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2011, 03:47:32 PM »
He deserved it, but these "rebels" are nothing but islamic nazi savages who deserve the exact same fate.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2011, 03:48:01 PM »
He deserved it, but these "rebels" are nothing but islamic nazi savages who deserve the exact same fate.
:laugh: :::D :::D :::D true
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2011, 03:51:58 PM »
Before or after he was executed?
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2011, 04:14:16 PM »
According to Islamic law, I sure hope the rapists cleaned their private parts...or else Allah would damn them to hell... :::D
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2011, 04:24:53 PM »
Aww man thats just gross.  :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:
I mean what is the point of that?
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2011, 04:52:23 PM »
Before or after he was executed?

before
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2011, 06:27:26 PM »
Now they'll go into Syria, kill Assad and install someone who is even worse like what will happen in Libya.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2011, 07:18:31 PM »
He said owwww owww ow owow ooohhhhh. dat feelz goooooodd.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2011, 10:03:26 PM »
Now they'll go into Syria, kill Assad and install someone who is even worse like what will happen in Libya.

Then they will be 'Probing Assad'...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2011, 11:42:13 AM »
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW