Author Topic: Spin Off From Jeff Foxworth By MasterWolf  (Read 1484 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Spin Off From Jeff Foxworth By MasterWolf
« on: June 17, 2007, 02:10:17 PM »
MasterWolf's You Know When You Are A Shwartza top 10:

10: You know you are a shwartza when the forcast calls for hurricane and then it becomes open season for looting.

9:   You know you are a shwartza when Ebonics is a must written language on the voting ballets.

8.   You know you are a shwartza when your teeth looks like the front of a Caddy.

7.   You know you are a shwartza when you used Alphabet soup as a learning tool to help you how to read.

6.   You know you are a shwartza  when you have a baby and the first word coming out of mouth is "foodstamps".

5.  You know you are a shwartza you learn how to dribble a basketball before you learn how to walk.

4.  You know you are a shwartza  when you are wearing on the new shwartaz perfume called "Eau de KFC"

3.  You know you are a shwartza  when  the time  you hit the age 18, you seen more parole officers then Rosie O Donnell has seen the buffet at Sizzler.

2.   You know you are a shwartza when [censored] in the subway station is much easier then finding a public restroom.

ANDDDDDDDDDD THE TOP ANSWER

1.  You know you are a shwartza  when you learned " I Have a dream, that one day little black children will mug little white children in the school yard.  I have a dream when the day will come, that if you are hungry you need to steal a TV cause a SONY can boost your appetite.  I have a dream when English be too hard that we must chop it up and be "Da Ebonics Kings and Queens of Africanas Shwartzanas."

TY, from your friend.

M.W.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!