Author Topic: THE NEO-FASCISTS ARE IGNORING THE REAL PROBLEM  (Read 372 times)

Offline Yirmayahu

• Full JTFer
  • Choose you this day whom you will serve!
THE NEO-FASCISTS ARE IGNORING THE REAL PROBLEM
« on: October 30, 2011, 03:24:55 AM »
Leave it to the Libtards to get things wrong again; or to get it wrong on purpose. They're complaining about big corporations and such and many are complaining that they cannot get jobs. Well, why in the hell aren't they Occupying Washington DC, specifically around the once White House. It is the damn politicians that signed NAFTA and GATT into law and made it sooooo easy for these big corps to move the jobs offshore. Of course we know that the people out in the streets for the most part are at best morons with chimps brains and IQ's in the single digits; but they're too stupid to realize that they're being played as pawns by everyone who is trying to flush America down the drain. Take down the US and you take down the last bastion of support for Eretz Yisrael. Now we hear that the Muslim Hood of Brothers is infiltrating their ranks to incite more. Here's what I propose. Round em all up, put them on Iranian Air planes and fly them to Tehran where they will be free to protest out on the streets. But even better than that, let's load them onto US Military Transport planes, don them with parachutes that are American flags and push them out over Tehran just about ten minutes before we launch the cruise missiles on their nuclear sites. Perhaps if any of them survive they will realize that the rest of the world is a crapper hole and just how good they really had it. I want my America back!!!
 >:(
Shalom Y'all....Yirmayahu