Author Topic: Herman Cain wants the Judenrat kapo Henry Kissinger ys"v as Secretary of State  (Read 1894 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

I knew there was something fishy about this affirmative action phony.

Kissinger has the blood of thousands of Israeli Jews on his hands from the 1973 Yom Kippur War. Kissinger pressured Golda Meir not to strike preemptively in the war and then prevented Israel from decisively winning in the end by demanding a premature ceasefire just as the Israeli army had surrounded tens of thousands of Egyptian Nazi soldiers.

Kissinger also pressured Israel relentlessly to surrender Jewish land in the Sinai and the Golan Heights.

Kissinger told his fellow Jew-hater Richard Nixon on tape that if all the Soviet Jews were sent to gas chambers, it would be of no concern to him or the United States.

This intermarried, assimilated, self-hating microbe Kissinger was Israel's biggest nightmare for years. Herman Cain wants him back as Secretary of State and gets advice from him.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/herman-cain-asked-henry-kissinger-secretary-state-205636819.html

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
Wow!!! It didn't take long for that story to get pulled off the Yehoo news site.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Hermann Cain doesn't know any better.  He is clearly a moron that cannot be taken seriously.  I doubt his intention of taking Henry Kissinger isn't meant to be anti Jewish.

Either way, Cain's ignorance is very dangerous for American foreign policy.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Hermann Cain doesn't know any better.  He is clearly a moron that cannot be taken seriously.  I doubt his intention of taking Henry Kissinger isn't meant to be anti Jewish.

Indeed.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM

I agree.  Cain just comes across as kinda incompetent.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
This is very disappointing indeed. I agree with Dr. Dan, Cain doesnt know what hes doing and probably thinks kissinger ysv is good for Israel.

regardless of his intentions, having someone as painfully FP-stupid as cain with a nazi like kissinger running the state department is very very dangerous. Ive been an enthusiastic supporter of cain's for the past few weeks, but this might just push me to (unenthusiastically) support romney. I really thought cain was good but this is very disappointing.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
This is very disappointing indeed. I agree with Dr. Dan, Cain doesnt know what hes doing and probably thinks kissinger ysv is good for Israel.

regardless of his intentions, having someone as painfully FP-stupid as cain with a nazi like kissinger running the state department is very very dangerous. Ive been an enthusiastic supporter of cain's for the past few weeks, but this might just push me to (unenthusiastically) support romney. I really thought cain was good but this is very disappointing.

Cain would hire Haman as his vice president at this rate.  Hr didn't even know what the right of return was.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
From the beginning I liked Bachmann and still like her.  Its a shame she is so behind in the polls.  It seems once you get to know the other candidates you find out they are a letdown.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
From the beginning I liked Bachmann and still like her.  Its a shame she is so behind in the polls.  It seems once you get to know the other candidates you find out they are a letdown.

Of the remaining candidates, she is the best. 

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
The only thing Henry Kissenger kisses is the Fakestinians.  
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
Kissinger i never did like, he fled from Nazi Germany as a victim , remark about the Soviet Jews is in very poor tastes, hes a NAZI >:(

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
When my Israeli friend at work today informed me of this I laughed. I cannot believe anyone would want the old windbag Kissenger on their staff. I thought everyone knew what a Self-Hating piece of drek Kissenger is.... I told my friend of all the things that Kissenger did and he knew about some of them, others he was not aware. I had heard about that comment to Nixon and that alone categorized Kissenger as a piece of drek deserving being kicked to the curb...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮

ach-hem...I had to be an "I told you so"...
Like I said before, there has been no negro who can rise up on his own. That half ape was put there as a puppet by stupid (evil) rebubikans.
Its real simple, anytime you see a negro in high positions, they're puppets -- or sock-monkeys.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer

I am not surprised. It is clear from the beginning that Cain is qualified for running a business, not for being a great national leader.
The only decent person in this race is Michelle Bachmann.

Offline Daniel Michael ben Avraham

• Full JTFer
  • דניאל מיכאל בן אברהם
Wow, the Republican lineup of actual contenders is looking rather sad.  Today it is a fight between Romney and Newt!!!  I don't know which is worse.  Newt has no morals and Romney is a RINO, so where do we go from here?
The observant Jew has his own sense of values. Torah Judaism is his blueprint for this life, his target for existence.
מורנו הרב מאיר כהנא

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Here's the video of him saying he wants Kissinger as Secretary of State.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Foreign policy must be harry potter’s house for Herman Cain, that is why he attempted to push Kissinger as an eerie move.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
Foreign policy must be harry potter’s house for Herman Cain, that is why he attempted to push Kissinger as an eerie move.

that is actually THE dangerous part. with cain in charge, the sec. of state will be in charge of foreign policy, with cain just standing, smiling, and signing. what will go through cain's mind the whole time is "hes a foreign policy expert, i will take his word for it"

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Wow, the Republican lineup of actual contenders is looking rather sad.  Today it is a fight between Romney and Newt!!!  I don't know which is worse.  Newt has no morals and Romney is a RINO, so where do we go from here?

Even John McCain is better than them  :::D
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer

serving your spouse divorce papers while she has cancer disqualifies you from being elected to public office. Romney is the lesser of all the evils in this one.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Like I said before, there has been no negro who can rise up on his own. That half ape was put there as a puppet by stupid (evil) rebubikans.
Its real simple, anytime you see a negro in high positions, they're puppets -- or sock-monkeys.

Go ahead.  You deserve to say...I told you so!

Some of us were called kkkish over Herman Cain.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Michele Bachmann too understands that there is not a single proper candidate in GOP:

http://www.thepresidentialcandidates.us/michele-bachmann-tells-gop-voters-dont-settle/2206/
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Kissinger is 88 years old now. In addition to all the other reasons that makes this idea ridiculous.  The odds of him living another 8 years are long.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Kissinger is 88 years old now. In addition to all the other reasons that makes this idea ridiculous.  The odds of him living another 8 years are long.

The evil in this generation live longer than the good. Kissenger's evil grants him extra life... Same with Dhimmi Carter... They just wont die...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member

:nono: Careful now you might get a politically correct racial proselytizing from some of our membership that will cause you to have a complete conversion as governor George Wallace did in his later life... He went from a segregationist to an all out lover of black folks...  The tongue lashing I got from some of our members over my negative post about Herman Cain have caused me to make a reevaluation of my racial policy... If a black man does not run on the Republican ticket I may have to go off the party line and vote for the black man in office now.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years