Author Topic: "An important message for JTF members (12/05/11)" - new English video  (Read 2614 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

On Ask JTF, before responding to the questions, I used to comment on current issues facing our movement. It was the opening to every program. In this video, I do the same type of opening except now it is uploaded to zootube and now you can see me speaking to the camera.

Should we do this every week?

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Re: "An important message for JTF members (12/05/11)" - new English video
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2011, 08:12:18 AM »
Yes; either this or a weekly english language parasha.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2011, 09:11:18 AM »
I would be happy to look forward to these every week. I thought this was a great video.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2011, 12:04:00 PM »
Yes; either this or a weekly english language parasha.

בס''ד

I plan to also do the English-language parasha every week, G-d willing. I want to do both.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2011, 12:15:26 PM »
בס''ד

I plan to also do the English-language parasha every week, G-d willing. I want to do both.

:dance: :celebrate:
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2011, 01:12:57 PM »
The quality of the sound is really amazing.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2011, 01:23:52 PM »
I like how the software was used to cover the green screen this time, it looks more professional. I commented under my Obamawilllose2012 channel and favorited it. I was going to mirror it but zootube rejected it for length. I guess my account hasn't been approved for longer videos yet.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2011, 04:49:11 PM »
Green video, Chaim.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2011, 07:48:34 PM »
It was an excellent video, Chaim. I think this is an effective format.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2011, 08:32:41 PM »
Excellent video!

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2011, 09:47:37 PM »
I love all of your English videos, the longer the better.  I need to listen to JTF regularly.  It helps me stay focused in the fight against Jew hatred and rank hatred directed towards America and Israel.  WE are all fighting an uphill battle and we need to support each other 1000 percent to keep fighting these animals

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2011, 12:06:43 AM »
It is like a slow motion nightmare this Republican primary. Who can believe that we will choose from Gingrinch and Paul, both miserable choices for the Jewish people. I never liked Newt, and now I think he stinks to heaven...

We must try our best, although it looks grim, to stop this from happening...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2011, 12:25:07 AM »
As I stated in a thread before I have several ideas I would like to discuss with Chaim or Shlomo. I would also appreciate some volunteers who could help research and put together the following:

1) Set up and maintain a mailing list
2) Creation of a JTF newsletter covering important issues and messages from Chaim, it would be sent weekly to the mailing list.
3) Look into advertising the mailing list on Arutz Sheva or other right-wing sites.
4) Investigate what would be needed to set up an Internet radio station which would broadcast old Ask JTF shows along with new content....

I am going to be off for the holiday vacation at the end of December. I would like to put together a list of people who would like to volunteer to discuss the contents of the first newsletter. I would like a consensus opinion on what we should do but I hope that by doing this we will spread the message. I am pretty sure that we would reach people beyond that which visit forums...

Send me a PM if you are interested. I am hoping we can put together a chat in the chatroom and possible a phone conference call to discuss these plans.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2011, 07:34:17 AM »
You might double the traffic to the english and hebrew sites simply by putting a facebook 'like' button at the top of each forum post. This is simple code that can be added with modification. Facebook could ban it, and people who don't want others to know they like JTF might hit the like button on accident (getting them in trouble perhaps in politically correct work atmosphere) - but other than that, I think the upside could be huge.

This way, anyone who thinks a post is great will post it on their wall and all their friends can see it. That will probably bring traffic to the forum in a hurry.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2011, 02:07:52 PM »
בס''ד

Cool, are their specific days that they will be done (like the Ask JTF done on sundays), Anyway waiting for the Parsha of the week video.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2011, 09:20:32 PM »
You might double the traffic to the english and hebrew sites simply by putting a facebook 'like' button at the top of each forum post. This is simple code that can be added with modification. Facebook could ban it, and people who don't want others to know they like JTF might hit the like button on accident (getting them in trouble perhaps in politically correct work atmosphere) - but other than that, I think the upside could be huge.

This way, anyone who thinks a post is great will post it on their wall and all their friends can see it. That will probably bring traffic to the forum in a hurry.

Not knowing much about computers, that seems like a brilliant idea

Offline GunsAndRosesFan

• Senior JTFer
  • "In God We Trust In Him We Must Believe" (Stryper)
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2011, 01:23:56 PM »
Hey! great video Chaim. Kol hakavod!
But I have a question.. Since I am new here, I wanted to ask you how do I send you my questions?
Thanks in advance and God bless you all :)
Islam is a a cancer that threatens humanity with its complete intolerance, infinite jelousy and virulent odium.
Death to the cult of Satan! Death to Islam!

Offline ProJewGreekChristian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2011, 07:41:24 PM »
Great to see you got the accounts that allow longer videos; I didn't know they were available.
G-δ βlεss τhε Hεrοic Sεrβs---------G-δ βlεss the Diχiε Soυτh

ALL of Israel belongs to the Jews, G-d's chosen people!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2011, 08:31:06 PM »
Great job Chaim.

Muman, regarding an internet radio show, I suggest Blog Talk Radio. 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2011, 09:12:16 PM »
Great job Chaim.

Muman, regarding an internet radio show, I suggest Blog Talk Radio. 

Lisa,

I would like to consult with you concerning what a JTF newsletter or mailing list should look like....

I will try to put some time into a prototype to demonstrate what I am talking about sometime when I am on vacation in the next two weeks...

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2011, 10:03:57 PM »
Lisa,

I would like to consult with you concerning what a JTF newsletter or mailing list should look like....

I will try to put some time into a prototype to demonstrate what I am talking about sometime when I am on vacation in the next two weeks...

Sure Muman, you're welcome to send me a private message, with any ideas you have. 

Offline MeIAm

• New JTFer
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2011, 01:19:40 PM »
The primary enemy is not the Muslim people. A far greater threat in the [censored] populations around the world
Just like America, Israel will too will fall at the hands of these ignorant sub-humans. Only due to compassion

MeIAm

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2011, 02:09:10 PM »
The primary enemy is not the Muslim people. A far greater threat in the schvartza populations around the world
Just like America, Israel will too will fall at the hands of these ignorant sub-humans. Only due to compassion

MeIAm

Is there a reason you are posting this same comment on multiple threads?

Offline GunsAndRosesFan

• Senior JTFer
  • "In God We Trust In Him We Must Believe" (Stryper)
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2011, 06:54:33 PM »
Very good video Chaim.  :)
Islam is a a cancer that threatens humanity with its complete intolerance, infinite jelousy and virulent odium.
Death to the cult of Satan! Death to Islam!