Author Topic: Frontpage doesn't cut Obama slack, very nice...  (Read 316 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Frontpage doesn't cut Obama slack, very nice...
« on: December 07, 2011, 01:28:40 AM »
This article first paragraph caught my attention... See if you agree:

http://frontpagemag.com/2011/12/07/obama-i%E2%80%99ve-done-more-for-israel%E2%80%99s-security-than-any-president/

When you’re the most anti-Israel president in the history of America’s relationship with that staunch Middle Eastern ally, self-delusion would seem to be a useful defense mechanism. Speaking recently to prominent Jewish supporters at a New York City fundraiser, President Obama said:

I try not to pat myself too much on the back, but this administration has done more for the security of the state of Israel than any previous administration.

It’s difficult to decide which claim in this statement is more arrogant and laughable: that Obama’s accomplishments are so laudable and numerous that he must refrain from patting himself on the back too much, or that his administration has been the most supportive of Israel’s security. As argued in the Horowitz Freedom Center’s new video, “Obama: The Anti-Israel President,” the reality is that no administration has done less to secure Israel from Muslim aggression.

“Obviously, no ally is more important than the state of Israel,” Obama added at the fundraiser. Actually, it’s not so obvious. From Defense Secretary Leon Panetta, who told Israel to “mend fences” with saber-rattling Turkey, try harder with new Islamist state Egypt, and “just get to the damned table” with the Palestinians; to Howard Gutman, our ambassador to Belgium, who actually blamed Islamic anti-Semitism on Israel’s resistance to Palestinian terrorism, the Obama administration doesn’t even bother to conceal its frustration with Israel’s refusal to roll over and die. If only the intransigent occupier Israel would make even more concessions for peace, the theory goes, then apparently all Middle East conflict and anti-Semitism itself would vanish forever in a burst of rainbows and unicorns.

This attitude flows down from the very top – Obama himself. From his first day in office, Obama distinguished himself by his hostility towards the Jewish state. He told Jews they can’t build homes in Jerusalem, the spiritual center of Judaism for thousands of years. He forced Israel to negotiate with Hamas, who has sworn to obliterate Israel. He demanded that Israel surrender its right to negotiate defensible borders by reverting to the untenable lines that existed before 1967.

Since their first meeting in May, 2009, Obama has treated Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to a series of humiliating snubs, including presenting him with a list of demands and then leaving him to mull them over while he went to dinner with his family. Last month Obama was caught disparaging him on a live microphone with French President Nicolas Sarkozy: “You’re fed up with him, but I have to deal with him every day.”

Meanwhile Obama literally throws his arms around Turkish Prime Minister Recep Erdogan, whose rhetoric toward Israel is increasingly threatening. After Israel intercepted a terrorist flotilla trying to break the Gaza arms blockade, Erdogan called it “cause for war” and said Israel had to “pay a price for its aggression and crimes.” The Obama administration then pressured Israel to apologize to Turkey over the incident.

Read page 2 @ http://frontpagemag.com/2011/12/07/obama-i%e2%80%99ve-done-more-for-israel%e2%80%99s-security-than-any-president/2/
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Frontpage doesn't cut Obama slack, very nice...
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2011, 01:41:14 AM »
I wish some other right wingers would comment on that page... I left a nice talkback...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline heyuguys

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2011, 08:30:04 AM »
hillary clinton the crazy lesbian freak commented the other day she was afraid israel was losing its democracy... out of all the countries to complain about the first dyke blames israel.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2011, 09:13:03 AM »

they're pretty fair. ive seen some right wing material there.
you can write articles there also if you wish.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774