Author Topic: Iran exhibits US drone undamaged. US and Israeli intelligence shocked  (Read 1203 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
I'm sure the Iranians already invited the Russians over to examine it.

http://www.debka.com/article/21550/

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Iran exhibits US drone undamaged. US and Israeli intelligence shocked
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2011, 07:20:11 PM »
I think BHO gave Ahmadinejad the drone to use against Israel.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2011, 08:05:16 PM »
I'm sure the Iranians already invited the Russians over to examine it.

http://www.debka.com/article/21550/
Why are the darn things not rigged to self destruct once they loose contact with the remote control? First it was the top secret tail rotor now this... This administration should just hold open house over at the Pentagon and invite the chinamen and terrorist rag heads in to have a first hand look around.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2011, 11:00:02 PM »
Why are the darn things not rigged to self destruct once they loose contact with the remote control? First it was the top secret tail rotor now this... This administration should just hold open house over at the Pentagon and invite the chinamen and terrorist rag heads in to have a first hand look around.

Absolutely!   That super advanced drone should have self destructed when it lost contact with the remote.  Now the rag heads and the scum bag Russians and God knows who else,  get to see it first hand.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2011, 01:25:10 AM »
The debka article adds nothing but pointless speculation and rumors that debka made up out of thin air.

This was also reported elsewhere and in fact there is a youtube video with the iranian nazis talking about their captive drone and pointing at it.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2011, 01:31:02 AM »
I believe that these drones are supposed to have self-destruct mechanisms on them but that it requires a signal from the remote command in order to trigger it. For there kinds of missions I would agree that if the craft loses its control signal it should have a timer which eventually would self-destruct.

It is useless to speculate about it at this time. So much disinformation is being spread these days it is difficult to know what the real story is...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14