Author Topic: YouTube Video For June 19: Great Video of The Rav Giving It To The Leftists  (Read 2565 times)

admin

Nonny (Mifletzet) posted this on the old Kahane Forum about 2 months ago.

Rate and comment.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
I love the part where he is on the stage yelling. 

He yells like a mad dictator except that he is righteous.

That is like the best yelling ever.

hahahahaha

I laugh and feel inspired whenever I see that.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
I love the part where he is on the stage yelling. 

He yells like a mad dictator except that he is righteous.

That is like the best yelling ever.

hahahahaha

I laugh and feel inspired whenever I see that.

I agree with you that he's yelling like a mad dictator and that's exactly what frightened me so much the first time I saw this video. It looks so hitleresque. I was even more disturbed at the people chanting "Death to the Arabs", especially when Kahane always made it a point to say, "I don't hate arabs, I love Jews. I wish the arabs well, just elsewhere." I think the chanting of "Death to the arabs" goes against what Kahane had intended for the arabs, at least I hope so anyway.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
"I agree with you that he's yelling like a mad dictator and that's exactly what frightened me so much the first time I saw this video. It looks so hitleresque. I was even more disturbed at the people chanting "Death to the Arabs..."

So the Rav giving an impassioned speech frightens you, huh ?
Reminds you of Hitler ?

Something tells me you would have been one of the leftist idiots blowing a whistle to disrupt and drown out the Rav's speech.

Yeah, the Rav frightens you and reminds you of Hitler, but the Arabs promising to wipe out every Jew and finish Hitler's work doesn't quite register with you.

A fellow Jew had just been murdered by the Arab enemy in Afula, and these leftist swine had the audacity to interrupt the speech of the only man who had a plan to ensure that such a murder would never happen again.

Guess what ? I'd have been chanting 'Death to the Arabs' too.

It's too bad the Afula Kahanists didn't stomp the excrement out of the Bolshevik kibbutzniks there to support the Arab enemy.

Offline aC23

• Junior JTFer
A related video I found:

Rabbi Kahane vs Smolmert

Joe Schmo

I agree with you that he's yelling like a mad dictator and that's exactly what frightened me so much the first time I saw this video. It looks so hitleresque. I was even more disturbed at the people chanting "Death to the Arabs", especially when Kahane always made it a point to say, "I don't hate arabs, I love Jews. I wish the arabs well, just elsewhere." I think the chanting of "Death to the arabs" goes against what Kahane had intended for the arabs, at least I hope so anyway.

Daniel.  This is a hatchetjob piece done precisely to turn-off people like yourself.

Rabbi Kahane had to yell because of the left-wing Jewish and Arab protesters shouting him down and blowing whistles while he was speaking.

They forced him to yell, and it played into their hands.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
How do you say 'death to the arabs' & 'death to islam' in Hebrew (All forms)?
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .