Author Topic: Miss Israel In Tourist Ad  (Read 11339 times)

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Miss Israel In Tourist Ad
« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2007, 01:32:00 PM »
I actually think showing that girl in the picture was a good idea. Do we want to be like a muslim country mutilating the genitals of 6 year old girls? I think that picture is not even worth arguing about, it's the least of our problems. I am a bit surprised that they didn't show a gay couple or something like that because that is right up their alley.

I'm sorry but being modest and opressing are two completely different things. In fact a country who dresses and acts modest yet at the same time is free and powerful, would have utmost respect.

Once immodesty begins and spreads..........the rules of religion will slowly be disregarded.

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
  • The burden that hath befallen Man ...
« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2007, 01:40:56 PM »
Women shouldn't Whore themselves around ... and the photo of this young lady I'm sure is enough to make any self-respecting Jew ashamed !
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2007, 05:07:52 PM »
The truth be told for some women, flaunting their bodies is the only thing they live for or can possibly do, its sad but true.
Once a democratic state has fallen into place, along with so called "rights", immodesty will be extremely hard to eradicate.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2007, 02:26:21 AM »
Sunbathing is an insane behavior that as far as I am concerned is right up there with smoking. These women will look like sixty-year-old prunes when they are forty. But they will doubtless go around flaunting their Keith Richards breasts nonetheless, insisting that they are still "hot".  ::)

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2007, 02:30:31 AM »
But they will doubtless go around flaunting their Keith Richards breasts nonetheless, insisting that they are still "hot".  ::)

Laugh out loud!

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2007, 07:06:48 AM »
I actually think showing that girl in the picture was a good idea. Do we want to be like a muslim country mutilating the genitals of 6 year old girls? I think that picture is not even worth arguing about, it's the least of our problems. I am a bit surprised that they didn't show a gay couple or something like that because that is right up their alley.

I'm sorry but being modest and opressing are two completely different things. In fact a country who dresses and acts modest yet at the same time is free and powerful, would have utmost respect.

Once immodesty begins and spreads..........the rules of religion will slowly be disregarded.

I agree with this. 

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2007, 07:12:52 AM »
A model from Israel intermarried Sarunas Jasikevicius, a basketball player for the Golden State Warriors.
Another is dating the annoying progressive-liberal actor Leonardo Dicaprio. 

Modeling for Maxim--in addition to being immodest--will result in them modeling throughout countries and they'll probably end up intermarrying soneone.   

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2007, 07:14:41 AM »
To anyone who thinks this is something good, I recommend you read the following:  http://www.torah.org/learning/women/class14.html

I'd like to think you've changed your mind after reading this. 

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: June 24, 2007, 07:17:13 AM »
As for bathing suits, they should wear one-piece suits.  One-piece suits are less healthy; they give less protection to the skin. 

You meant they are more healthy and give more protection to the skin.

The truth is that any bathing suit is immodest. That is why there are separate beaches in Israel.

Yes, I meant to say that two-piece suits (I'll edit the previous mistake0 are less healthy including giving less protection to the skin;  thus, one-piece suits give more protection to the skin. 

What should people wear, if not a bathing suit? 

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2007, 08:01:41 AM »
Whenever i used to go swimming, i wore a t-shirt and cropped trousers or shorts. I would wear a swimming costume underneath so that it was comfortable.

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2007, 11:19:45 AM »
Whenever i used to go swimming, i wore a t-shirt and cropped trousers or shorts. I would wear a swimming costume underneath so that it was comfortable.

Wait, you wore a T-Shirt n' trousers in the pool or took it off ?

I would imagine it's rather difficult to move around with ease in a Pool with such dense attire !!  I do applaud you're attempt of decency, just don't know how pragmatic it is !! 8)
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: June 24, 2007, 02:55:12 PM »
Well in the sea, i only swim in womens hour at the pool so i just wear a swimming costume. Wearing a light weight cotton t-shirt ontop doesn't weigh you down too much but it sometimes sticks to you when wet and its purpose becomes almost pointless.

With the shorts, yes they are annoying quite often especially when they decide to blow up and float in the water! :D

However when there are waves, golden sand and a beautiful sunset, then one doesn't notice at all. :)

newman

« Reply #37 on: June 24, 2007, 03:15:19 PM »
I don't care what anyone wears at the beach or jap bath house. What's appropriate for bathing and what's appropriate for main street are two different things.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #38 on: June 24, 2007, 09:13:07 PM »
I prefer more women in bikinis.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #39 on: June 24, 2007, 09:14:23 PM »
I prefer more women in bikinis.
Yes, I think you gave us all that impression a while ago.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: June 24, 2007, 09:17:20 PM »
Glad you noticed

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #41 on: June 24, 2007, 10:27:37 PM »
For decent religious women such attire is crude and unwarranted !

Show respect for what's right, pure, and decent !! 8)
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #42 on: June 24, 2007, 10:38:27 PM »
However when there are waves, golden sand and a beautiful sunset, then one doesn't notice at all. :)

Indeed, words of Grace and Class ! :)
The expectation of Decency is what keeps the female so endearing to her male counterpart !  8)
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #43 on: June 27, 2007, 12:56:55 AM »
Let me tell you something, guys.

A beautiful girl doesn't have to be semi-naked to be beautiful.

Even wearing a very conservative outfit and with no or minimum make-up that same beautiful girl will attract me more than an ugly looking girl walking naked.

Thus a model like looking girl does not need to be in a bikini in order to be attractive.

Look at the advertisement of Singapore Airlines. They have good looking stewardesses, but all of them wear conservative national dresses.

« Last Edit: June 27, 2007, 12:59:40 AM by Zvulun ben Moshe »
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #44 on: June 27, 2007, 03:56:37 PM »
Let me tell you something, guys.

A beautiful girl doesn't have to be semi-naked to be beautiful.

Even wearing a very conservative outfit and with no or minimum make-up that same beautiful girl will attract me more than an ugly looking girl walking naked.

Thus a model like looking girl does not need to be in a bikini in order to be attractive.

Look at the advertisement of Singapore Airlines. They have good looking stewardesses, but all of them wear conservative national dresses.

Your  ideas on modesty and posts on "Finding a virgin to marry," are very respectable zvulun ben Moshe and i fully agree with everything you have said on this issue.

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #45 on: June 27, 2007, 04:45:41 PM »
Many thanks, Sarah.
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.