Author Topic: Check Out What Joe Klein of Time Magazine Wrote  (Read 313 times)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Check Out What Joe Klein of Time Magazine Wrote
« on: December 21, 2011, 10:10:55 AM »
He and Thomas Friedman are two sick-self hating Jews who sound just like Pat Buchanan.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/times-joe-klein-iowans-like-ron-paul-because-he-doesn%E2%80%99t-want-to-send-americans-kids-off-to-war-yet-again-to-fight-for-israel/

Two weeks out, and Iowa is doing its Iowa thing–anyone, and I mean anyone, can win these caucuses. We’ve seen late surges before–Obama and Huckabee in 2008, Kerry in 2004 and so forth–but this is a case where multiple candidates are neck and neck, something I haven’t seen since the Democratic race in 1988.

That year, Dick Gephardt led, then collapsed, then put a very effective ad on the air right after Christmas, then surged again. Illinois Senator Paul Simon was that year’s Gingrich, surging in November and December, then fading at the end. And Michael Dukakis was, appropriately enough, that year’s Romney–solid, solid, but not inspiring and a close third.

A couple of thoughts about what’s happening:

1. the power of television advertising is reasserting itself. Gingrich is getting killed on the air, ruining the prevailing media narrative–that this campaign was all about debates. It was, when no one was advertising. Now, it’s about debates and paid media…and soon, it’ll be about organization.

2. Iowa Republicans are not neoconservatives. Ron Paul has gained ground after a debate in which his refusal to join the Iran warhawks was front and center. Indeed, in my travels around the country, I don’t meet many neoconservatives outside of Washington and New York. It’s one thing to just adore Israel, as the evangelical Christians do; it’s another thing entirely to send American kids off to war, yet again, to fight for Israel’s national security.

3. The evangelical vote is not congealing, it’s atomizing. Suddenly, Bachmann, Perry, Paul and Santorum each have a piece. None of the also-rans are fading. It’s only front-runners who fade in Iowa.

4. What’s up in Eastern Iowa? It seems everyone, except Romney, will be campaigning there the next few days…and I’ll be there, too.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: Check Out What Joe Klein of Time Magazine Wrote
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2011, 10:48:35 AM »
Lisa,   thanks for sharing the article.

In essence,   Joe Klein demonstrated that he's an extension of Ron Paul's campaign to win the Republican Nomination for President.      If G-d Forbid the United States gets hit by a nuclear weapon as a result of Iran's nuclear program not being stopped,    Klein and those like him will be partially responsible.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Check Out What Joe Klein of Time Magazine Wrote
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2011, 11:03:24 AM »
It's funny these literally dwarf like Jews like Joe Klein and Tom Friedman tend to be Israel Haters.They literally are dwarf like they look like they are missing half their legs.If i wasn't Jewish and the only Jews i meet were Friedman and Klein[btw the name fits him] i would be an Jew Hater
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03