Author Topic: Secular woman spits on a Jew  (Read 1692 times)

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Secular woman spits on a Jew
« on: December 28, 2011, 06:17:52 PM »
The secular Jihad in Bet Shemesh doesn't stop for a second

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Secular woman spits on a Jew
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2011, 06:21:36 PM »
The secular Jihad in Bet Shemesh doesn't stop for a second

That 'woman' looks like a prostitute... I guess they have hookers in Jerusalem too..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2011, 06:21:40 PM »
Today it was reported that a secular guy spitted on a 4 years old Jewish (Haredi) girl from Bet Shemesh. Here's the Hebrew link:

http://www.inn.co.il/News/News.aspx/230950

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2011, 06:23:38 PM »
Is that creature even a "woman"?  :o

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2011, 06:29:56 PM »
That's not Bet Shemesh but obviously this lady is a real creep. 

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2011, 06:48:14 PM »
Disgusting those spitters.  They deserve a butt whooping
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2011, 07:01:03 PM »
That "woman" is very used and abused to put it mildly. Most hookers are less ravaged than that sharmuta.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2011, 07:05:07 PM »
בס''ד

I guarantee you that hiloni (secular) attacks on the Charedim take place far more frequently than Charedi attacks on the secular. But this does not cause any national scandal. And even members of our own forum aren't going to open numerous threads with hundreds of posts talking about how terrible this is.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2011, 07:08:38 PM »
בס''ד

I guarantee you that hiloni (secular) attacks on the Charedim take place far more frequently than Charedi attacks on the secular. But this does not cause any national scandal. And even members of our own forum aren't going to open numerous threads with hundreds of posts talking about how terrible this is.

Because this whore spitting on him wont be used as an attack on us. Haredim spitting at others will be used to discredit all of Torah Jewry and the implementation of proper Halacha upon the system.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2011, 07:09:05 PM »
בס''ד

I believe this, seeing how devout Christians are treated by the American public and media. I assume the same goes on in Israel and we often see this in the international media--i.e. stories of "religious zealots" and "extremists" tormenting Arabs, secular Israelis, etc.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2011, 07:32:30 PM »
בס''ד

It makes sense though that when there is a perceived danger to children that it would spark a big response on the forum.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2011, 07:57:21 PM »
בס''ד

And an attack like this should now be an arguement on how skewed the leftist media is.  They apparently support spitting in religious Jews.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein