Author Topic: The Paulestinians are going nuts over our latest video  (Read 1314 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
The Paulestinians are going nuts over our latest video
« on: December 29, 2011, 08:44:56 PM »
בס''ד

I just put the video up earlier this evening, and there are already angry responses from Paulestinians who know that this subject might draw hurt their Nazi idol ys"v.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: The Paulestinians are going nuts over our latest video
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2011, 08:50:18 PM »
lol.   Should get lots of views.   Looking forward to watching it later.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2011, 09:40:04 PM »
Please make this point in your next video:

The 3 billion dollar loan to Israel has a huge string attached to it- that is Israel must continue to house these murderous Arabs in her own country and then give these Arabs a state of their own.  Israel has already given up priceless land to these Arabs.  

The key point is that housing these Arabs costs much more than the 3 billion dollar loan Israel gets from the United States.  These Palesinians are a murderous, welfare people, that receive free medical care, food, water and every other service conceivable.   Surely this has a huge cost.   The cost of security to Israel,to protect Jews from Arabs is enormous, both for the  govenrment and private business.   Manning checkpoints and paying guards to protect stores is an enormous annual cost to Israel.   The daily rocket fire fom Gaza makes Israel a war torn country, and ruins it's social fabric.   The thousands of Jews who were murdered and maimed from housing these Palestinians in Israel, is a cost beyond calculation.

So, as you can see, 3 billion dollars is a very bad deal for Israel.  Just ask the many families of Jews who have been blown up on buses and in pizza parlors by Arabs living in Israel, if 3 billion dollars is a good deal for Israel.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2011, 09:46:25 PM by Aces High »

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2011, 03:29:20 AM »
Reading through their responses, they are just a bunch of wacko braindead leftists, Nazis, and outright Muslims.   I can't wait till their idol is defeated.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2011, 05:47:52 AM »
IS THIS FAGGOT BEN.              

Plz don't post their zootube channels here, we don't want to promote them
« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 07:59:49 AM by Irish Zionist »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2011, 07:58:41 AM »
IS THIS FAGGOT BEN.              
No that's Joshua Rosenberg from Australia
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline heyuguys

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2011, 08:52:30 AM »
any ron paul fanatic who is on youtube is already an outright nazi. you arent going to change any minds to make them support america or israel.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2011, 10:29:22 AM »
Great video, the only thing I don't understand is the phrase I also heard before "giving welfare to a welfare recipient does not help the welfare recipient" why not? Can someone explain.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2011, 10:31:17 AM »
Great video, the only thing I don't understand is the phrase I also heard before "giving welfare to a welfare recipient does not help the welfare recipient" why not? Can someone explain.
It's like giving money to a teenage chain smoker to continue smoking
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2011, 12:16:21 PM »
Excellent video!

Ron Paul is just scary!

If "ronnie the nazi" were president (g-d forbid) he would probably invite all the terrorists to the White House for a terror summit.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2011, 12:28:06 PM »
It's like giving money to a teenage chain smoker to continue smoking

Not too sure about that. I understand it can and does hurt some people but at the same time it can and does help others (like new immigrants for example) or the poor and oppressed. The Torah also says to help out those in need (obviously not communism) but charity was even mandated and forced from what I know and I believe Rav Kahane mentioned it as well- Tzedaka coming from Tzedek- Justice.
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline heyuguys

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2011, 12:59:08 PM »
Not too sure about that. I understand it can and does hurt some people but at the same time it can and does help others (like new immigrants for example) or the poor and oppressed. The Torah also says to help out those in need (obviously not communism) but charity was even mandated and forced from what I know and I believe Rav Kahane mentioned it as well- Tzedaka coming from Tzedek- Justice.

a welfare payment to someone who isnt trying to work and just sits around doing nothing is not helping them. sure its helping them live but they need to try and work and provide for themselves. obviously someone who is truly in need and cant provide for themself or is really down on their luck is a different scenario. a lot of people taking welfare arent like that though.

Offline Daniel Michael ben Avraham

• Full JTFer
  • דניאל מיכאל בן אברהם
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2011, 01:49:19 PM »
AWESOME!  I posted it to google+.
The observant Jew has his own sense of values. Torah Judaism is his blueprint for this life, his target for existence.
מורנו הרב מאיר כהנא

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2011, 05:31:09 AM »
Tzedaka is great to give but this is from Govt

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2011, 06:58:40 AM »
Great video, Chaim. Liked/favorited/commented.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2011, 05:42:35 PM »
Tzedaka is great to give but this is from Govt

Yea I thought the same. and perhaps this applies to non-Jewish countries (who are *not* obligated in Tzedaka), but from what I read in Or Harayon, Tzedaka was even mandated by the Jewish sages and if the person wouldn't give they would force him.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 05:56:34 PM by Tag-MahirTzedek »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2011, 05:54:22 PM »
It depends on whether the person is worthy or not. Lowlife criminals shouldn't get handouts from the taxpayer or private citizens.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2011, 05:59:55 PM »
It depends on whether the person is worthy or not. Lowlife criminals shouldn't get handouts from the taxpayer or private citizens.

Come to think of it, perhaps welfare in America was/is sort of an insurance policy. If they hadn't given anything their probably would have been more riots and crime. Perhaps people would demand a communist system particularly among blacks and also very poor people. Maybe they (gov.) decided to give welfare, just like one gives anti-biotics to people from a small strain of the virus itself in order to contain it.